Nov 13, 2020
Hello everyone, maybe someone can help me. I had found and downloaded alternative image packs a while ago.
For example India Summer as a stepmother/mother.
Now I can't find these picture packs anymore. Are there still packages like this? if so, where can you download it?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone, maybe someone can help me. I had found and downloaded alternative image packs a while ago.
For example India Summer as a stepmother/mother.
Now I can't find these picture packs anymore. Are there still packages like this? if so, where can you download it?
Westane's Discord. Check OP or select it through the game and through the side menu

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Note sure if this one has been reported yet - 5.4 Widget error going to work in the morning. December 29 (in game).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Was enyone else legitimately annoyed by the fact that dating Tasha prevents you from dosing her in the future even if you've already dosed her?
Literally restarted my game over it.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there still a lull inbetween... I wanna say October and February? In any case, between MCS-2 and MCS-X. I played the game fully a while back and the amount of nothing between those story beats was almost unbearable.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Was enyone else legitimately annoyed by the fact that dating Tasha prevents you from dosing her in the future even if you've already dosed her?
Literally restarted my game over it.
Tasha's Dating IS a Route, meaning once you've made a choice to Date Tasha, it's the equivalent of making Dakota a Slut or your Girlfriend. You're locked in just like every other choice you ever make.

Is there still a lull inbetween... I wanna say October and February? In any case, between MCS-2 and MCS-X. I played the game fully a while back and the amount of nothing between those story beats was almost unbearable.
Chapter 5 is on hiatus and won't be added until the entire game is 100% content complete. Story will remain in a lull until 2024+

• Angry
Reactions: SissySara

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Chapter 5 is on hiatus and won't be added until the entire game is 100% content complete. Story will remain in a lull until 2024+
I wasn't asking about the next story update. I was asking about the period of time between the penultimate serum and the final one, I wanna say either between MCS-2 or MCS-3 and MCS-X. I remember playing the game as intended and I advanced all characters story beats to the farthest they could go and from that point I still had about 1 month+ of in-game time which I just filled with boring-ass grinding for money for the absurdly overpriced character outfits.

It happened during the same time as the Thanksgiving and Christmas events (I remember the Elsa event being the only thing to awaken me from my bored stupor) or is that time reserved to do the unfinished character plots or something?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Tasha's Dating IS a Route, meaning once you've made a choice to Date Tasha, it's the equivalent of making Dakota a Slut or your Girlfriend. You're locked in just like every other choice you ever make.
Yeah, I get that. But it's kinda non-obvious how it works in this particular case.
With everything else, it's a pretty straightforward choice whether you pick route A or route B. This is an instance where you start going down one route, you are greeted with an event that, on the face of it, looked like a "see content or don't" decision, and now you are locked out of the route you deliberately started.
For all I was aware, it was gonna be like going to Penny's place after work. But I'm the dummy that didn't put down any saves so the need to do a full restart was kinda on me I guess.

Reactions: pantypriv
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes