Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well not sure if I'm missing something but at the moment being pregnant doesn't actually do anything does it? Or did I just not play enough?
The only thing it does at present for the MC is prevent transformation away from being a woman. Eventually it'll be part of the epilogue, along with the other pregnancies.

On a sidenote, I wonder if it'll be individual epilogues for each pregnancy, or all rolled into one. I've a bad habit of putting the MC's spawn in the women in this game. :unsure:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The only thing it does at present for the MC is prevent transformation away from being a woman. Eventually it'll be part of the epilogue, along with the other pregnancies.

On a sidenote, I wonder if it'll be individual epilogues for each pregnancy, or all rolled into one. I've a bad habit of putting the MC's spawn in the women in this game. :unsure:
Individual for sure but we're about another 1-2 years away from that point

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Individual for sure but we're about another 1-2 years away from that point
Aww, I was hoping the epilogue would have us building a massive expansion onto Ava's house to make space for all the sprogs.

I wasn't epecting it any sooner than (roughly) two years.
Still all the rest of the artwork being done before that point I'd wager.

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
I am dating Tasha and can no longer dose Tasha. I will endure this. Is Club Pearl availability still going to happen this way?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Pretty sure she is. Just keep boosting her Affection and you'll get an invitation after work
Is the Tasha home content in yet? I’m dating and can’t figure how to invite her.

Calling & texting are nothing, she only invites me to her place or the club, and when I try to dose her past falling in love it says I’ve done all I’ve can if I do it manually or goes all the way to wife then automatically resets to love if I use the computer.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is the Tasha home content in yet? I’m dating and can’t figure how to invite her.

Calling & texting are nothing, she only invites me to her place or the club, and when I try to dose her past falling in love it says I’ve done all I’ve can if I do it manually or goes all the way to wife then automatically resets to love if I use the computer.
No. Her final update in March will add in all of that on top of her MSCX Endings

Reactions: Snugglepuff

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
i want to make trashas bigger not disapper give her a 24 incher mega cock and balls the size of canalopes
Good idea, we should be able to enlarge or shrink the other characters assets if we want, after all we can create serums to enhance or shrink our parts so we should have the options to do it to others as well (especially if we have them dosed etc) but just my opinion

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i assume it would be to tedious to do that as they would need to check thru every passage that mentions said assets but thats just my opinion on the matter im no game maker

Reactions: LJRibbons
Oct 8, 2020
Good idea, we should be able to enlarge or shrink the other characters assets if we want, after all we can create serums to enhance or shrink our parts so we should have the options to do it to others as well (especially if we have them dosed etc) but just my opinion
The problem is that the game includes visual media, and changes to physical form would have to be reflected in the images used. Basically multiplies the amount of work needed for each scene by respective titvariable and cockstate.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
The problem is that the game includes visual media, and changes to physical form would have to be reflected in the images used. Basically multiplies the amount of work needed for each scene by respective titvariable and cockstate.
I imgine it would but as I said would be nice but I understand why not and as I said just an opinion but I am enjoying the game anyway

Oct 8, 2020
I imgine it would but as I said would be nice but I understand why not and as I said just an opinion but I am enjoying the game anyway
Nah, I get you. I don't even like cock, I just like the concept of the "gag penis". Tasha bringing you coffee in the morning and her horse schlong knocking over beakers and test tubes. Having to tuck it under the table when she sits down in the cafeteria, to keep it from resting on the table. And her interactions with your family would be a lot more impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: marridreg
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes