Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I know that for Tasha currently there is the no dose love route, the confidence/exib route of this update but what route does the "coffee in the morning" dose put you on? Another kind of love route or a submissive one?

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I know that for Tasha currently there is the no dose love route, the confidence/exib route of this update but what route does the "coffee in the morning" dose put you on? Another kind of love route or a submissive one?
It puts you on the love route.
One of the later steps in that route is literally "convince Tasha that she is in love with you"

Reactions: Warphorror

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Do you have to start from the beginning for the Club Pearl content? Started at Chapter 4 and dosed Tasha but don't seem to get anything.

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
You've already been impregnated by Mom

is there anyway to tranform to trans or is it blocked

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hey whatever happened to the drawn version that was being made?
Still being built through multiple Demo's. Full launch will be in the later half of 2023 when there's enough content to justify a large release. Right now it's pointless since we're still only on the first week of Story Mode, art wise

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You've already been impregnated by Mom

is there anyway to tranform to trans or is it blocked
Once pregnant no, and sadly the birth control shot does not work. It will prevent you from impregnating a woman, but it always fails if you're a woman.
The best result is either start as a trans, or start as a man, choose the fight the man option, and when the dream comes up to become trans accept it and then never accept the become a female dream.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can you guys include a walkthrough with the game?(like spell for all). Some of the consequences of the given options aren't really clear (especially in Penny route).
Not really. I have my hands full with my own game and basically answering questions. Westane is full hands on with the game and building out the Art Demos as well.

Again, if the community does it, we'll spread it around. For Westane and I, it's not possible due to work loads

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was trying to do the Ava's Bride route. I got the morning scene after the mental break part, but after giving her MCSX (which doesn't give you even a slight hint what's going to happen btw), all I got was a scene when you join them for tv time.

A bit of a complaint now. In the route, she starts mentioning that she'll start pimping me out and other dudes fucking Dakota as well. I thought the MC said for her to be more loving, how is sharing me more loving? I was looking to be dommed and married to Mommy, but I guess this ain't it.

Just to clarify, the next day, it was like she reverted back to before I did the mental break part of the route.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I was trying to do the Ava's Bride route. I got the morning scene after the mental break part, but after giving her MCSX (which doesn't give you even a slight hint what's going to happen btw), all I got was a scene when you join them for tv time.

A bit of a complaint now. In the route, she starts mentioning that she'll start pimping me out and other dudes fucking Dakota as well. I thought the MC said for her to be more loving, how is sharing me more loving? I was looking to be dommed and married to Mommy, but I guess this ain't it.

Just to clarify, the next day, it was like she reverted back to before I did the mental break part of the route.
keep playing you get a 2 scenes i think where she hints at it then one day she drugs you and takes you to get married form what i remember

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
keep playing you get a 2 scenes i think where she hints at it then one day she drugs you and takes you to get married form what i remember
Thanks a lot! Its been a while since I played and I forgot the MCSX scenes are spread out over several days after dosing them.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Once pregnant no, and sadly the birth control shot does not work. It will prevent you from impregnating a woman, but it always fails if you're a woman.
The best result is either start as a trans, or start as a man, choose the fight the man option, and when the dream comes up to become trans accept it and then never accept the become a female dream.
Well not sure if I'm missing something but at the moment being pregnant doesn't actually do anything does it? Or did I just not play enough?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes