HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I'm really liking the game so far! However, when I tried to manwhore myself I experienced a complete crash. Not sure if this was because I am using an Opera browser. May try to install another browser to see if it still happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add one complaint though: I am trying to play male and submissive, but I get passive willpower gains from many forced sexual encounters. Whenever you watch a movie with step/mom and step/sis after having serumed them there is an automatic willpower gain from that interaction which is quite significant. And actions that are meant to reduce willpower do it very minutely. What can I do intentionally to lower my willpower? Being dommed by my boss is not doing it fast enough for what I am gaining involuntarily. :/

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm really liking the game so far! However, when I tried to manwhore myself I experienced a complete crash. Not sure if this was because I am using an Opera browser. May try to install another browser to see if it still happens.

I’ve never had a problem using Microsoft Edge

Reactions: HeathenFilth

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Make sure you're on the Public version of 5.4 (Check the Patreon to double make sure.)

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Continued play have solved the issue of rapid willpower gain, now that I have more dommes around me.
I have encountered a logic error though: On the path to serum Ava into a dommy mommy she will also start having sex with Dakota. But when you turn Dakota into a bold fucker Ava will be shocked when you have sex at the breakfast table or on the tv couch. Why?? I get that I didn't turn Ava into a free-use but she is already sexually involved with the MC and Dakota. Why is she shocked by the two of them being involved in the Dommy Mommy path?

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Continued play have solved the issue of rapid willpower gain, now that I have more dommes around me.
I have encountered a logic error though: On the path to serum Ava into a dommy mommy she will also start having sex with Dakota. But when you turn Dakota into a bold fucker Ava will be shocked when you have sex at the breakfast table or on the tv couch. Why?? I get that I didn't turn Ava into a free-use but she is already sexually involved with mother the MC and Dakota. Why is she shocked by the two of them being involved in the Dommy Mommy path?
I'll post it on the Discord for Westane to look at. Might just need a small change in dialogue

• Red Heart

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It's funny, after all these years, whether I keep playing or drop the game forever is going to come down to a single story update.
I don't know how the devs plan to let the MC escape their situation, but I do know that if the MC can't help Sophie (and Ann in the process) this game would essentially be the longest-con NTR in the industry and I would genuinely hope it crashes and burns

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's funny, after all these years, whether I keep playing or drop the game forever is going to come down to a single story update.
I don't know how the devs plan to let the MC escape their situation, but I do know that if the MC can't help Sophie (and Ann in the process) this game would essentially be the longest-con NTR in the industry and I would genuinely hope it crashes and burns
Not even close to what is going to happen. Chapter 5 is basically going to be the MC against the villain so all the choices you've made since then are going to assist in going against the Traitor and Klein.

Chapter 4 simply ends in a cliffhanger because that's the entire point. Once the entire game is done and every character and system is content complete, you will see the conclusion of the MC and Klein. Plus there is still Character Endings to factor in. Stuff like Marrying Ava, dating Dakota, etc. All this factors into what will eventually be Chapter 5.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not even close to what is going to happen. Chapter 5 is basically going to be the MC against the villain so all the choices you've made since then are going to assist in going against the Traitor and Klein.

Chapter 4 simply ends in a cliffhanger because that's the entire point. Once the entire game is done and every character and system is content complete, you will see the conclusion of the MC and Klein. Plus there is still Character Endings to factor in. Stuff like Marrying Ava, dating Dakota, etc. All this factors into what will eventually be Chapter 5.
I'm really happy to hear that! Sorry if I came across overly pessimistic, the way the chapter ended just left a really unpleasant feeling, heh.

So, just to clarify (without spoilers obviously) anything done to either woman (or at the very least Sophie, though I'd much prefer both - Lisa's been a solid ally) while under Doc Shitstain's control won't be permanent?
EDIT: Or, hell, any of the other characters for that matter

Last edited:

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I'm really happy to hear that! Sorry if I came across overly pessimistic, the way the chapter ended just left a really unpleasant feeling, heh.

So, just to clarify (without spoilers obviously) anything done to either woman (or at the very least Sophie, though I'd much prefer both - Lisa's been a solid ally) while under Doc Shitstain's control won't be permanent?
EDIT: Or, hell, any of the other characters for that matter
Agree ending of chapter 4 did leave unpleasant feeling

This may be me nitpicking here but you said no spoilers obviously but then mentioned something that is a spoiler for those who may not have played to end of chapter 4 yet or to those who are or maybe thinking about playing the game

No offence inteded to you and as I said it may just be me nitpicking

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Agree ending of chapter 4 did leave unpleasant feeling

This may be me nitpicking here but you said no spoilers obviously but then mentioned something that is a spoiler for those who may not have played to end of chapter 4 yet or to those who are or maybe thinking about playing the game

No offence inteded to you and as I said it may just be me nitpicking
Fair, though said spoilers were already kinda implied from my previous post as well as Haseo's :p
Edited the specific part with a spoiler tag anyway

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Oh, unrelated but - when is Elsa supposed to come back if her visit went well? I could've sworn in past versions it was by New Year's

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes