Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I finally got around to playing this in a non-vanilla run, man, frankly the mechanics are a wreck.

There's almost no tools to go in the 'opposite' direction as far as transformations go, yet a cornicopia of events to push you further in the 'non-vanilla' direction.

Like in theory, you're working at this lab chock full of transformation drugs for every application. John or Tasha forcing you on your knees everytime you see them? That should be an easy clandestine medical fix! But no, nearly all those variables set are permanent, with the exception of the one-time tasha reset event. But even that doesn't roll back the pervasive dreams.

I dunno, it just feels very Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-esque, and that's not a compliment - as in it's fawned over by fans espousing how "zomg it breaks gender norms and is full of fun weirdness!"

Yeah but the weirdness only ever goes in one direction; Straight --> Gay, Dominant --->submissive. There aren't any women who start as strapon-wielding-lesbian-slaves who then become demure belles. Everyone's just fodder to be torn down to the lowest level. And that's completely fine for a pure corruption game! But for a game about transformation drugs, I'd expect more variety in the transformations. If anyone thinks I'm talking nonsense, you need to look at the %chance for each outcome for the dream transformations in the script, and the relative gain/loss amounts for different activities.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah but the weirdness only ever goes in one direction; Straight --> Gay, Dominant --->submissive.
That's par for the course for pretty much all transformation games. If you refuse to be turned into a submissive sissy you miss out on 90% of the content.

The Company is actually pretty good in that regard, with a decent amount of content for straight and dominant players compared to similar titles.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's par for the course for pretty much all transformation games. If you refuse to be turned into a submissive sissy you miss out on 90% of the content.

The Company is actually pretty good in that regard, with a decent amount of content for straight and dominant players compared to similar titles.
Yah I think the amount of content is good- what Im thinking about is a simple mechanic fix just tweaking values and more tools for bi-directional transformations.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there anyway to remove the strapon from Ava(step-mom)? I was suppose to bang her not the other way around

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yah I think the amount of content is good- what Im thinking about is a simple mechanic fix just tweaking values and more tools for bi-directional transformations.
Oh yeah, that would be very welcome.
I don't expect it to happen, as the game doesn't appear to be set up to ever go back from a change, but I fully agree.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

mistersik1

Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys. my caracter just got put in a large cage by Ava and I can't manage to escape... Then the game seems to be everyday the same. What should I do?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there anyway to remove the strapon from Ava(step-mom)? I was suppose to bang her not the other way around
Nope. You made the decision to put it on her so that will remain so until you start a new game.

Hey guys. my caracter just got put in a large cage by Ava and I can't manage to escape... Then the game seems to be everyday the same. What should I do?
You Dosed Ava with MCSX which lead to that conclusion. You've activated the bad ending so only a new save will fix that.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nope. You made the decision to put it on her so that will remain so until you start a new game.

You Dosed Ava with MCSX which lead to that conclusion. You've activated the bad ending so only a new save will fix that.
Yeah started over but this time used the debug to see paths and then choose which one I want, also which NPC try to avoid because penny just wants turn you into a woman. Kinda of a challenge trying to go straight path, might as well train a slave for myself

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah started over but this time used the debug to see paths and then choose which one I want, also which NPC try to avoid because penny just wants turn you into a woman. Kinda of a challenge trying to go straight path, might as well train a slave for myself
What lol?

Not sure what decisions you're making but Penny can be made to be entirely submissive to you and basically be your Slave considering there's even a Route where she does your job so you don't have to. If Penny is trying to turn you into a woman or becoming a Dom, you chose that for her.

I could start the game now and get her entirely submissive to me in like... 20 minutes

Unless you're talking about her Random Events becuase if you are, just leave her alone. Don't interfere or bother her and you're good to go.

Reactions: chicho1958

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hey you get extra stuff for helping Penny it's totally worth it regardless of whether you want to feminize your character or not. I did not find those potentially negative random events particularly obtrusive.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What lol?

Not sure what decisions you're making but Penny can be made to be entirely submissive to you and basically be your Slave considering there's even a Route where she does your job so you don't have to. If Penny is trying to turn you into a woman or becoming a Dom, you chose that for her.

I could start the game now and get her entirely submissive to me in like... 20 minutes

Unless you're talking about her Random Events becuase if you are, just leave her alone. Don't interfere or bother her and you're good to go.
Yeah wish I knew before she spilled a serum on me and grew a pair doble D's and she made me wear a dress on other ocasion, I think I'm better off training a slave and take her home and stay there :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I've been playing this game for a while now and I still don't fully understand the transformation system. I had a character go from Male, to sissy, to trans, to attractive trans back to a sissy. In an older version of the game, I had a character go from male to female then bimbo. I don't understand how or why it keeps changing so I couldn't even attempt to control or direct the transformations. It almost seemed random. I'm happy with the overall content on different paths I just wish he'd explain it clearer so the player can understand.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while now and I still don't fully understand the transformation system. I had a character go from Male, to sissy, to trans, to attractive trans back to a sissy. In an older version of the game, I had a character go from male to female then bimbo. I don't understand how or why it keeps changing so I couldn't even attempt to control or direct the transformations. It almost seemed random. I'm happy with the overall content on different paths I just wish he'd explain it clearer so the player can understand.
As far as i can remember (and if it didn't change since last i played).

As a general rule, the more "dominant" you act, the more "masculine" you become, the more "submissive" you act, the more "feminine" you become.
Meaning, if you start as a man and get submissive, you then become trans, then woman, if you start as a woman and act dominant, you become trans, then man.
How you dress, makeup and your pronouns are a good place to keep things where you want them to.

Bimbo and sissy are both special cases and i can't really remember how you get them.

Also, be sure to choose the "fight the man" choice when asked at the start of the game, it allows you to reject the dreams that changes your gender if you don't want to change and even allows you to lock your gender.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As far as i can remember (and if it didn't change since last i played).

As a general rule, the more "dominant" you act, the more "masculine" you become, the more "submissive" you act, the more "feminine" you become.
Dominance/Subissiveness has never been tied to gender.
Male/Female/Trans dominant are seperate from Male/Female/Trans submissive.

The only exceptions are with Male/Trans dom/sub, where penis size affects dominance - Biggest penis induces dominant stat, small/caged leads to submissive and sissy, and some actions that affect both dominance and gender at the same time.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
You've activated the bad ending so only a new save will fix that.
I came here because of that, too. I came to a situation today when I wanted to see what a Matriarch Mom is. I looked. :) In the beginning, for some reason, a collar appeared on my sister, although I did not hand it to her and chose the "stop hiding" path for her. And she changed her avatar to such a rebel. Then a couple of days later, my mother put a collar on me. I booted up a couple of days ago, put the first collar on my mom, but it didn't save me. If you've already injected your mom with the last drug, then there seems to be no way back. Good. Let's accept these rules.
But.. what I would like to add is that after Saya talking to you (and warn you that its not good that moms did slave you), you begin a vicious circle of recurring events, where there is a button "try to escape". So, I ask the developer to make another event, after 5-7 days of these torments, so that Saya appears again and says that "this is it.. end.. You are doomed" So that the player understands that there is no way out. And you can start a new game.

otherwise, the player will try to escape (again and again.. and again), not realizing that this is the end of the game.

Last edited:

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
The second point. Absolute uselessness and uselessness of avatars from the magic shop. When do they become available - avatars for Mom and Dakota, as example? . After the first sex, right? And what do these avatars give -NOT nude avatars, which of course are interesting and kind of needed.. but.. At this time, when you buy them for 50-70k moneys, you already have mom and Dakota completely naked or in erotic costumes. Therefore, the point of spending money on it is doubtful. And there is no content.

My suggestion is to make additional costumes that do not expose the heroines more accessible in the early game.

The next problem. mom is a nudist. So that you don't put it on her later - she's naked again after the start of a new day, which is logical. And somewhere on the serums of the second or even the third series - you open and buy these additional costumes (avatars) for her and, as a result, you can't even look at them, because 1 day passes and she walks around the house naked again. Therefore, these avatars for her need to be made more accessible in the plot, reduce the price and let the player play with them until she began to walk around the apartment naked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes