s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Not sure I understand what you're trying to say?
NEW Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Easy Access”
New Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Kinky Interests”
This two dose aren't in game final dose for Diana was a mcs 2
And I can't see any mcs 1 with name of kinky interests

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
NEW Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Easy Access”
New Diana Dose – MCS1 – “Kinky Interests”
This two dose aren't in game final dose for Diana was a mcs 2
And I can't see any mcs 1 with name of kinky interests
Kinky Interests is the name of the event. If Diana talks about her darker interests, you've seen it. Happens after you dose her to reveal Sophie's secrets

Reactions: s4000

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Kinky Interests is the name of the event. If Diana talks about her darker interests, you've seen it. Happens after you dose her to reveal Sophie's secrets
But after Sophie's secret that lever dose is repeat and I didn't see any kinky scene about diana

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Would be nice to be able to train the slaves in dominance by having them dominate you instead of other slaves.
Also would be nice if the dominant slaves that you bring home could just do whatever they want around the house instead of being stuck in a closet.

In particular for Gene, I think it would be super hot if you could train him to just do whatever he wanted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kind of found it disappointing to be able to go hard into submission, but the dominant slaves have to be trained on other slaves, and the ones you bring home have to be instructed to do things.
Just imagine if Gene here could be dosed be a sex-crazed man whore and treat the house like he owns it, the teenaged king of the castle who can treat all of the whores in this house like his own breeding cows.
Going to sleep? Not if his balls aren't empty you aren't.
And wake up to Gene's balls slapping your face, before a nice hot breakfast in bed.
:oops:

And also would be nice to have some masculinization surgeries/procedures. I don't know what all it would change, but the dialogue for the men have things like "tiny dick" or "tiny balls".
Gene here has a "tiny dick" (HAHAHAHA) for instance... could simply have a surgery to change that test

Also dominant slave dominating other dominant slaves doesn't seem right.
I've got mostly a dominant bull ranch going on, with a few breeding sows. But the bulls will dominate both the sows and other bulls.
And honestly I think the dominants should dominate the submissives. And if the player is a subslut, we should also be an option in that pool.
And if we sold all of the sub slaves and just happen to be the only subslut remaining on the bull ranch, why, whatever will they do to relieve themselves?? :whistle:

Last edited:

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Btw if you want to swap out the pics of the different slaves to images more pleasing to you, they're in this folder directory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And heres a preview of the men.
Teen Red is :oops:

Others weren't my cup of tea, but you can .

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Seems a bit greedy to me to try and make the slavery system of all things all about submissive players too.
Subs already get quite a few more options and perks, so I would hope that at least slave training (!) is geared towards dominant players.

And the PC can already train the slaves dominantly, and stick them in a closet at home.

And the sub options just happen to have some purple button CSS options, I think more as a warning for non-subs. The alternatives to the purple sub buttons are more dominant, they just don't have a special CSS class.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Because dev time is finite and Westane's approach is to completely focus on one thing at a time before he moves on to something else.
In an ideal world, sure, to each their own. In reality it would probably lead to another year or so with new content for only one specific part of the audience (looking at you, Dom John updates) and I'd rather avoid that.

And the PC can already train the slaves dominantly, and stick them in a closet at home.

And the sub options just happen to have some purple button CSS options, I think more as a warning for non-subs. The alternatives to the purple sub buttons are more dominant, they just don't have a special CSS class.
The current slave training system is very bare-bones compared to actual slave trainer games. Not a huge surprise of course, as it wasn't even part of the gameplay until recently.
If it is turned into something worthwhile it should probably focus on the traditional audience for slavery games first, before becoming yet another playground for subs where the dom players are an afterthought.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I've heard the take that subs are catered to more than doms before, and I suppose that makes sense.
In games that feature sub/dom, you would end up seeing more sub than dom because that is the more common BDSM fantasy. The range of fantasies that involve a more passive role in sex certainly exceeds that of dominating another sexually.

I suppose if you exclude hyperagency sexual fantasy harem games, I could see the perspective of sub roles being more catered to. But the submission fantasies, or hypoagency, or no-agency sexual fantasies, I sort of see them as the other side of everything else where the PC makes everything happen.

From my perspective, it is a rare occasion where the game NPCs make decisions for you that don't result in a short-circuited "bad end". Sort of assuming that "well obviously you wouldn't want this, so Game Over". Whereas the opposite is usually assumed. You're assumed to want more power, more control, more esteem.

Things like Dommy Mommy Ava, or Mind Broken Ava just doing what she wants, and you don't get a say in it, pretty rare.
Even going the Dom John route, you basically have to sign a legal document saying that "yes I understand, I want to face the peril" in order for it to continue.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I've heard the take that subs are catered to more than doms before, and I suppose that makes sense.
In games that feature sub/dom, you would end up seeing more sub than dom because that is the more common BDSM fantasy. The range of fantasies that involve a more passive role in sex certainly exceeds that of dominating another sexually.

I suppose if you exclude hyperagency sexual fantasy harem games, I could see the perspective of sub roles being more catered to. But the submission fantasies, or hypoagency, or no-agency sexual fantasies, I sort of see them as the other side of everything else where the PC makes everything happen.

From my perspective, it is a rare occasion where the game NPCs make decisions for you that don't result in a short-circuited "bad end". Sort of assuming that "well obviously you wouldn't want this, so Game Over". Whereas the opposite is usually assumed. You're assumed to want more power, more control, more esteem.

Things like Dommy Mommy Ava, or Mind Broken Ava just doing what she wants, and you don't get a say in it, pretty rare.
Even going the Dom John route, you basically have to sign a legal document saying that "yes I understand, I want to face the peril" in order for it to continue.

It depends if we're talking about adult games in general or games like this in particular.

Generally speaking there are probably more games for doms, at least with male protagonists, although the number of femdom and netorare-like titles has been steadily increasing. Female protagonists used to be mostly cocksleeves, though that may have changed as I'm not really interested in playing as a woman.
The problem with many games with dominant MCs is that they're poorly-written and often just pic and gif collections with some flavor text and grind. I guess it's much easier to write interesting dominant love interests than submissive ones.

When it comes to games like The Company, that supposedly cater to both audiences, the dominant players usually get shafted though. In a majority of these the gameplay heavily favors subs and the dominant experience is limited to saying no at certain points and then missing all that content.
Just like almost all transformation games are M2F, with some silly backstory about how you're really a dude even though you play exclusively as a female MC.

The Company is actually pretty decent in that regard. To me the split feels about 60/40 in favor of subs, unlike the usual 80/20 in other titles that claim to be for everyone. I still feel pushed towards submission and sissification but it's not inevitable and there are no barriers where the content just stops if you don't submit.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Very true, and a nice way of expressing a theme similar to a frustration of mine; player agency, and specifically involved aggressive decisions are rarely punished, and hands-off 'go with the npcs preference' paths are rarely rewarded.

If games were more realistic it'd be a mixture of the two, sometimes the above is good, other times, in real life, being overly aggressive is what gets you a 'bad end', and taking a step back, letting things work themselves out is what gets you more engagement.

The Company is actually pretty decent in that regard. To me the split feels about 60/40 in favor of subs, unlike the usual 80/20 in other titles that claim to be for everyone. I still feel pushed towards submission and sissification but it's not inevitable and there are no barriers where the content just stops if you don't submit.
I mean this relates to my complaint a few pages back - The Company is still skewed heavily in favor of submission/humiliation/whatever. Yes, there is content for both general routes. But the ease and frequency of transforms one way is so incredibly disproportionate compared to the other way.

Notice - you never have a random incident where you bump into Penny at work while she's holding vials and you accidentally become some testosterone-infused he-man, regardless of your prior state.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I mean this relates to my complaint a few pages back - The Company is still skewed heavily in favor of submission/humiliation/whatever. Yes, there is content for both general routes. But the ease and frequency of transforms one way is so incredibly disproportionate compared to the other way.

Notice - you never have a random incident where you bump into Penny at work while she's holding vials and you accidentally become some testosterone-infused he-man, regardless of your prior state.
I didn't claim it was balanced, and frankly it isn't, but it's better than most of the competition. At least you actually can play the game both ways.

Of course you better play it with a walkthrough or the (outdated) wiki, or you end up getting strap-on fucked and cucked by your sister like I did in my last playthrough. I had to fix that via console since there was no way back in-game and nothing so much as hinted at it being a sub path when I made the initial decision.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I didn't claim it was balanced, and frankly it isn't, but it's better than most of the competition. At least you actually can play the game both ways.

Of course you better play it with a walkthrough or the (outdated) wiki, or you end up getting strap-on fucked and cucked by your sister like I did in my last playthrough. I had to fix that via console since there was no way back in-game and nothing so much as hinted at it being a sub path when I made the initial decision.
Exactly - that's more what I was referring to- your second paragraph on how its very easy to get stuck. And there's a LOT of these switches too, most are permanent, like the ones that affect dreams. Good gameplay should be semi-intuitive, and not require a walkthrough.

Whereas, it's nearly impossible to WANT to play a sissy/sub path and accidentally get stuck as mr dominant bro. So ironically, the sub paths are almost higher agency than the dom paths if you don't know the random events while playing.

Reactions: BlackCube

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Exactly - that's more what I was referring to- your second paragraph on how its very easy to get stuck. And there's a LOT of these switches too, most are permanent, like the ones that affect dreams. Good gameplay should be semi-intuitive, and not require a walkthrough.

Whereas, it's nearly impossible to WANT to play a sissy/sub path and accidentally get stuck as mr dominant bro. So ironically, the sub paths are almost higher agency than the dom paths if you don't know the random events while playing.
I'd mostly blame that on zero in-game documentation, outdated external sources and probably a bunch of spaghetti code or some such.
I mean I seemingly also locked myself out of Tasha losing her dick, which isn't necessarily related to being dom or sub.

The fact that you can't tell what you'll get when you click on something is a general issue but it definitely hits harder for the non-sissy, non-sub players.

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
This game is one of the greats. It's helped inspire me to create my own HTML game. Truly an inspiration.
The only thing is that the process of using serum to corrupt is a bit unpredictable for what the outcome is. So if you have a particular fetish or goal, it's hard to tell which serum route to take.
It's likely this was intended to add a sense of unpredictability due to the serum being a science experiment, but I found searching for my most preferred serum path as more of a chore rather than exciting.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I'd mostly blame that on zero in-game documentation, outdated external sources and probably a bunch of spaghetti code or some such.
I mean I seemingly also locked myself out of Tasha losing her dick, which isn't necessarily related to being dom or sub.

The fact that you can't tell what you'll get when you click on something is a general issue but it definitely hits harder for the non-sissy, non-sub players.
Funny. I wrote my post right under yours and made the same observation you're both talking about. I'm sure we're all far from the first to mention the lack of obvious direction these serums will go.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Funny. I wrote my post right under yours and made the same observation you're both talking about. I'm sure we're all far from the first to mention the lack of obvious direction these serums will go.
That kinda depends upon who your dos'ing at the moment. The Wiki and the chart(s) on the OP will give you a good idea of what each route/path is - unless you prefer the mystery, of course. :>)

Reactions: BlackCube
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes