Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Funny. I wrote my post right under yours and made the same observation you're both talking about. I'm sure we're all far from the first to mention the lack of obvious direction these serums will go.
I agree it should be better telegraphed in game. Some are easy enough, like "have this girl flirt with others" vs "have this girl kiss you", but most are very ambigious - like who would suspect that the sister 'camgirl' path is actually the 'love path', and requires 'kiss you' versus the other sluttier option, forgetting text.

BlackCube

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That kinda depends upon who your dos'ing at the moment. The Wiki and the chart(s) on the OP will give you a good idea of what each route/path is - unless you prefer the mystery, of course. :>)
fair enough! even then, I'm personally not a fan of charts or wikis open on other tabs as a means of information for the sake of it (imo) being less user-friendly and stream-lined, but it's nice that it's an option at least.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Thomas is a teen male with medium length, red hair. He has a large cock resting on a pair of huge balls.

Although Thomas was good at soccer and won quite a few games for his team, he was much more interested in his academic pursuits. Young men with his kind of physique became more highly sought after in recent years, so The Company kidnapped him to increase their supply of male slaves. Thomas has shown himself to be hypersexual, and open to nearly any kind of training and experiences. However, this also means he will seek pleasure from wherever he can find it, regardless of who his "mistress" might be.

Thomas has become a sex-addicted nymphomaniac, finding himself completely unable to ever be satisfied, and always looking for new partners. Thomas has become very dominant towards other slaves as a result of his repeated training. Thomas has become a true willing slave, and will do anything to please his mistress, whoever that might be at the time.

Being especially fond of him, you decided to keep Thomas for yourself. He now spends his days living in your bedroom, staying in your large walk-in closet and serving your every whim.
Got muh S Rank house slave

Though would be nice if you could suck off your slaves as an additional option.
I think that even if you go dom route, additional PC subby scenes could be repurposed and just flipped on its head about who is the input and who is the output.
I can sort of see the patterns in the scenes. Setting explanation, assertive character action+dialog+inner monologue, receptive character action+dialog+inner monologue, repeat until everyone's balls are empty

Last edited:
Reactions: EldritchP

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, does this give ya'll the impression that your slaves don't actually cum?
As a lover of men, the idea of my male sex partner not cumming is deeply unsatisfying...

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I'd mostly blame that on zero in-game documentation, outdated external sources and probably a bunch of spaghetti code or some such.
I mean I seemingly also locked myself out of Tasha losing her dick, which isn't necessarily related to being dom or sub.

The fact that you can't tell what you'll get when you click on something is a general issue but it definitely hits harder for the non-sissy, non-sub players.
Even some of the wiki documentation isn't accurate. I turned Penny into a whore before she became John's fuck slave, and she continues to whore for me. The wiki implies that this wouldn't be the case.
If you fall into the Dom John route, serum's influence on Penny will be nullified, unless you made her obedient to you, or a domme.
So while it makes sense that she would continue to whore, because the serums are supposed to be permanent, the documentation is just.. incomplete.

Chaos369

Sep 28, 2020
I asked this an update or 3 ago but have they done any work on making Jon your bitch without changing his gender yet?

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Not even a single dose? I guess I fucked up my save then.

EDIT: Tried a new save got around chapter 3, much more than 14 days and nothing so far. Anyone can explain more in detail the order of events that is supposed to happen?

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Not even a single dose? I guess I fucked up my save then.

EDIT: Tried a new save got around chapter 3, much more than 14 days and nothing so far. Anyone can explain more in detail the order of events that is supposed to happen?
  • Update 5.5 adds Tasha’s MCSX and gender change content to the game!
General Updates:

• Tasha can now have a vagina! This content cannot be toggled by default, and requires players to not dose Tasha past the MCS-1 tier. Her “no-dose” route can be initiated after experiencing her trans reveal event either through attempting to dose her or by getting the event randomly
  • Tasha’s trans reveal event can now be experienced via random events, as an alternative to attempting to dose her
  • Tasha’s MCSX endings have been added. You’ll need to be on Tasha’s outgoing route to access these endings
  • The ending you get will change based on Tasha’s Corruption
1. Don't Dose her for 14 days
2. Raise her affection by any means
3. Invite Tasha out in the weekends and also have her meet Ava and Tasha
4. On the 15th day, you should get a scene with Saya. Make sure you are sleeping alone because if you have sex with Dakota or Ava, it doesn't count for you being in bed alone.
I can confirm it's working. You can try this which was posted in the Company Discord

1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After at least day 14, Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work, accept

3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)

4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 3, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha 7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
question for tashas sex change what amount of hearts does she need to trigger the dream jw
2+
The main requirements are:
1. Have taken Tasha out on Dates twice during the Weekend
2. Tasha has met Ava and Dakota
3. She has given you her Phone number usually before meeting Ava and Dakota
Simply approaching her will trigger the Event but that only happens if you had the 2nd Dream with Saya. By then you simply have to answer if you like the "New" Tasha (Puss) or if the old one is more up your alley (Futa)

Arriving at work will trigger the final Event where you meet the New Tasha.

Last edited:

anan31anan

Jul 25, 2023
They added a lot of new random events etc, so you will probably miss all this new content if you continue your old save game ...
No. I never played this game. I want to start but I'm afraid my save game going to be corrupt when the new update released. Starting all over is out of question. There are 2 options for me.
1: I'm gonna wait this game to be completed.
2: I'm gonna risk it and say "fuck it."

Oct 8, 2020
No. I never played this game. I want to start but I'm afraid my save game going to be corrupt when the new update released. Starting all over is out of question. There are 2 options for me.
Personally I think there's a lot of content to be played as-is. The game won't be finished for another couple years, anyway, by which time you'll have no problem playing through it again, I'm sure.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game is not a kinetic novel.
There are lots of exclusive decisions (eg NPC branches), random events, side effects and transformations ... you can play as male, female, trans, dom, sub, ... Playing the game just once will likely miss more than 50% of the content ... and even if you have read the wiki, have read about all the characters and have made a huge plan what to choose in your game, it is still possible that you miss parts of your planned story line on first try because you are new to the game and things may be more complex than expected ... This is a game to be played multiple times ... and it does not take too much time to start anew if you know the game.
The main story line is far from being finished, so this will probably take one or more years.
If you just want to get used to the game system, you can also play the free mode. (sandbox)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have rarely ever had issues with Saved Games with this one. With that said - just about every patch/update going forward will have content that will change the beginning of the game for some characters. I always start fresh and go through it again. Just my take on it. Have fun!! :>)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes