Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
one more moment. the rule is that mom is a nudist - you need to add more pictures when she enters your room for a morning routine or wants to have sex with you, because now there are pictures where she is fully dressed.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
and another moment. On another forum, they complained that Penny says in a conversation with the Hero that she hates sushi, but then on a date with Tasha or in a conversation with Tasha, Penni says that she already loves sushi and this is her favorite food. I myself did not play her branch in this walkthrough - I just ask you to check the developer for these dialogues, if there are any.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if anyone has ever played for 9 months. Thats dedication.
Personally I like how this game does birth control and pregnancy. It doesn't need to be a mechanic.
Your futanari mother simply knocks up both of her daughters, so that everybody can recklessly breed them without worry, just like irl
Probably people that don't cheat(not me I'm top 1 cheater)Also playing free roam the VN just forces you into things which I like to avoid, boobs and dresses just not for me..you know..hairy legs,,hairy chest..just won't look good :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
How do you get the new Diana scenes? Seems the same as the previous version. I am able to dose her twice and then it says "check back here after the update".

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do you get the new Diana scenes? Seems the same as the previous version. I am able to dose her twice and then it says "check back here after the update".
She got 7 new Route Choices but you won't be seeing a majority of new content until next month when the core update is out. This one mainly removed her old frame work and began splitting her Routes like it has for Tasha, Ava, and Dakota

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
i was wanting to know is the relationships you made with some of the women in nthe company will you be able to have them as a wife and be able to live with them

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i was wanting to know is the relationships you made with some of the women in nthe company will you be able to have them as a wife and be able to live with them
Improving relationship can unlock weekend events with some of the girls. I don't remember marriage or moving in. The story only covers only a few months, so no pregnancy or children either.

At some point you can unlock the slave pit and have your own slaves and train or sell them. Maybe this can compensate for lack of marriage.

Imagine the game would allow you to marry all the girls in the game (one at a time), move in with them, have children, live happily together until you die of age .... how many events you would need to write and code. The mc in this game can be dominant, submissive, male, female, trans, ... and can manipulate other characters to develop in such directions (dominant, submissive, male, female, trans, ...). This multiplies the amount of events needed.
If you are looking for such a life-sim, better learn to code and start your own project. Most new devs struggle simulating a single day or a week in detail, so simulating a life is out-of-scale, at least for these small one-dev-projects.

Last edited:

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
Improving relationship can unlock weekend events with some of the girls. I don't remember marriage or moving in. The story only covers a few months, so no pregnancy or children either.

Imagine the game would allow you to marry all the girls in the game (one at a time), move in with them, have children, live happily together until you die of age .... how many events you would need to write and code. If you are looking for such a life-sim, better learn to code and start your own project. Most devs struggle simulating a single day or a week in detail, so simulating a life is out-of-scale, at least for these small one-dev-projects.
thank you and i would not know were to learn how to code games

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Just realized that the sister (Dakota) looks a bit like Violet Beauregarde from the 2005 version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Dev Blog is out:

-Next two updates are for Diana
-5.7.1 will flesh out all of her MCS1-3 content
-Expect you or Diana to be collared when the journey ends. Up to you on who wears it

-Art Demo's will now move into Chapter Complete releases
-There will be only one major Art Release per Chapter instead of splitting them all up
-When a new Art Release is out, the old one goes to Public
-Chapter 1 of the Art Release will finally release to the Public at the end of August

-After 2023, game enters major clean up mode. Penny, John, Chanel, and Julia will all be finished next year
-Bonus content like Chris, Mall Clerks, etc will also be the goal
-Chapter 5 is the final thing that will be updated

-Two other games are in developlement
-The Company 2 and a Simulation type game that is heavily inspired by Free Cities
-Both are a WIP but Westane hopes to share more very soon
-The Sim Game will release first

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Dev Blog is out:

-Next two updates are for Diana
-5.7.1 will flesh out all of her MCS1-3 content
-Expect you or Diana to be collared when the journey ends. Up to you on who wears it

-Art Demo's will now move into Chapter Complete releases
-There will be only one major Art Release per Chapter instead of splitting them all up
-When a new Art Release is out, the old one goes to Public
-Chapter 1 of the Art Release will finally release to the Public at the end of August

-After 2023, game enters major clean up mode. Penny, John, Chanel, and Julia will all be finished next year
-Bonus content like Chris, Mall Clerks, etc will also be the goal
-Chapter 5 is the final thing that will be updated

-Two other games are in developlement
-The Company 2 and a Simulation type game that is heavily inspired by Free Cities
-Both are a WIP but Westane hopes to share more very soon
-The Sim Game will release first
I first read the title "Near-Futurism" as Near-Futarism might be because I want to turn more of the cast besides mom(since we already can with her) into Futas.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal, and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal,
If your save was from where/just after the current story ends, then that's where it continues from. There's been nothing past that point yet.

and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?
I don't think it should.
Previously it just rolled your point in the story back to some point prior to the current end of story content, then continued onward as normal.

Honestly though, it's usually a good idea to have a local save (Save-to-disk option) with for each chapter. Or just start over.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Question: Downloaded 5.7, then loaded last save from 5.6. Still says continuing will be in free play mode. Is this normal, and if so will playing in pre play mode screw up the next update that moves the story?
As said above - the changes being made in the last few updates effect the game pretty much from the start. So to get the best feel for them, just start a fresh run and play again.
What I do is literally copy the game into a brand new folder, and start again there. I leave my main play-through game alone. Hope that helps! :>)

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes