lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
There is already a relationship between the milf and her son.? Has anyone achieved it? :unsure:
Yes, when you are at the bar toward the end of the update you can chose the stay with her option if you compliment her and such from the beginning and reject all other women. And I don't know if it would make a difference, but I threatened the killer on-line when he contacted the MC. It is unclear if the scene with Mrs. G and the MC is real, or just a dream, as the MC says just that after the scene since he had some drinks and wasn't sure himself if it just happened or he dreamed it.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Yes, when you are at the bar toward the end of the update you can chose the stay with her option if you compliment her and such from the beginning and reject all other women. And I don't know if it would make a difference, but I threatened the killer on-line when he contacted the MC. It is unclear if the scene with Mrs. G and the MC is real, or just a dream, as the MC says just that after the scene since he had some drinks and wasn't sure himself if it just happened or he dreamed it.
The scene happens for real, but GG doesn't want to have a relationship with Jason, so she offers to have sex with him to get it out of his system so he moves on. It is clear that for now there's not gonna be anything on her side (probably) regarding Jason. Plus he got to see her getting destroyed by Jamal hours later so what would be the point haha.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The scene happens for real, but GG doesn't want to have a relationship with Jason, so she offers to have sex with him to get it out of his system so he moves on. It is clear that for now there's not gonna be anything on her side (probably) regarding Jason. Plus he got to see her getting destroyed by Jamal hours later so what would be the point haha.
In the next update there might be a gangbang, there was a vote, I don't remember which one won

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
the killer of mc father is probably jamal, he admitted it at the party.
i have a theory that the copycat is a killer that targets mudsharks/race traitors, that's why he targeted gretchen by threatening her after after the talk about her on tv.
from what i remember mc father was associated with some kind of white supremecy stuff(but was actually only used as a puppet)
so there is a chance the killer is looking to cooperate with mc and bring him to his cause or something but I wouldn't count it lol
ok it turned out right, I'm pretty confident the killer is that ugly guy who interduced himself as a fan to gretchen when she was on the street with savanah, probably he is also the stalker, the hint was when savanah said she saw a stalker outside when she was with corey during the party in the house. and later, that slut(forgot her name) got murdered after the party if you didn't go with her.

Reactions: Krat0$

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
ok it turned out right, I'm pretty confident the killer is that ugly guy who interduced himself as a fan to gretchen when she was on the street with savanah, probably he is also the stalker, the hint was when savanah said she saw a stalker outside when she was with corey during the party in the house. and later, that slut(forgot her name) got murdered after the party if you didn't go with her.
Of course, but you forget that Corey was also sent by Jason to watch the house that same night. It's obvious so far that the "stranger" that night was the killer, but Corey also had a car and disappeared during that lapse of time. And strangely nothing happens to her if Jason drives her home, which is suspicious. It's also one of the reasons I believed it was Corey. The old man that stalked GG was also an option but I don't believe it is him. Don't forget he didn't look agile at all, yet when Maddie was getting chased in the gymnasium he was quick on his feet despite carrying his weapon. The killer can't be an old man. What's for certain so far is that he is white. He may even be part of that old legacy Jason's father was part of.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Problem with the killer being part of the establishment .. because Jamal is now part of the establishment also and he enjoys being a serious asshole to his community, like all drug dealing serial killers mass murderors are IRL - bullying and belittling his peers, even those who could smack him around like the professor who despite being a hulking Denzel enjoys his misery life being the boot of JAmal to the point his wife thinks so less of him and his submissive simp attitude .... Jamal is alive and well and police is not helping Jamal, police is helpind coverig up the killings of Jamal and the killers all the same, covering up all the rapes in the game and murders being all covered up - if killer was part of the alt right, they would clean house, not have the media and the police pin the whole Jamal killings on his own organisation.
He may even be part of that old legacy Jason's father was part of.
A faith based killer would put protecting his fate - hence his alt right mentality and his organisation above all, but everything is pinned on the same organisation you assigned the killer to, even if this would go against his own beliefs.

The fact so many criminals like Jamal and the serial killer following MC have unrestricrted access to the videos Jamal makes and to the videos and the wellfare of MC*s dad, it means they share the same ”underworld” but have no intersection, as cleaning house with Jamal - who is drawing all the attention to himself with club shootings and mass murders all over the place - Denzel would have a field day crushing Jamal and his whole gang of murderors.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Of course, but you forget that Corey was also sent by Jason to watch the house that same night. It's obvious so far that the "stranger" that night was the killer, but Corey also had a car and disappeared during that lapse of time. And strangely nothing happens to her if Jason drives her home, which is suspicious. It's also one of the reasons I believed it was Corey. The old man that stalked GG was also an option but I don't believe it is him. Don't forget he didn't look agile at all, yet when Maddie was getting chased in the gymnasium he was quick on his feet despite carrying his weapon. The killer can't be an old man. What's for certain so far is that he is white. He may even be part of that old legacy Jason's father was part of.
yes it could be someone we haven't seen but i think it's him, otherwise why is he there and why are there "hints" about it being him? when he comfronted Gretchen and savannah on the street he said he doesn't believe the rumors and she gives him the reason to "fight"- so by fight he might mean butchering mudsharks.
also after they ditched him savanah told her she thought he was her neighbor because she recognized was the stalker in the party.
i think he might have hacked Jason's (not Gretchen's) phone or something like that otherwise he would have found out about Gretchen and jamal sooner, and that's why he immediately found out when jamal sent gretchens video to jason(i think from gretchens phone so that's why he was probably furious and believed it)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I can't click "stay with her". :confused: :cry:

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Problem with the killer being part of the establishment .. because Jamal is now part of the establishment also and he enjoys being a serious asshole to his community, like all drug dealing serial killers mass murderors are IRL - bullying and belittling his peers, even those who could smack him around like the professor who despite being a hulking Denzel enjoys his misery life being the boot of JAmal to the point his wife thinks so less of him and his submissive simp attitude .... Jamal is alive and well and police is not helping Jamal, police is helpind coverig up the killings of Jamal and the killers all the same, covering up all the rapes in the game and murders being all covered up - if killer was part of the alt right, they would clean house, not have the media and the police pin the whole Jamal killings on his own organisation.

A faith based killer would put protecting his fate - hence his alt right mentality and his organisation above all, but everything is pinned on the same organisation you assigned the killer to, even if this would go against his own beliefs.

The fact so many criminals like Jamal and the serial killer following MC have unrestricrted access to the videos Jamal makes and to the videos and the wellfare of MC*s dad, it means they share the same ”underworld” but have no intersection, as cleaning house with Jamal - who is drawing all the attention to himself with club shootings and mass murders all over the place - Denzel would have a field day crushing Jamal and his whole gang of murderors.
The killer obviously has hacking capabilities, although not as great as Corey's it seems. It's completely understandable that he hacked Jason's phone beforehand and that the video was found on it after being sent by Jamal. I fail to see why you're going this far to deduce how the killer operates when he just has access to Jason's devices. Just look at how the killer communicates with him. By the way, ofc the police protects Jamal since he is part of the organization that killed Jason's father, albeit he is at a pretty low level. He is even lower than Monty, but Monty cannot just freely execute someone from the organization either.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Sounds even better. Hope she calls up Nora to join in. Btw, what's the difference between the gangbang and bbc party? Seems like they'd be the same thing, no?
Gangbang would just be multiple people having sex with one woman. It could be something like Jamal, Monty, Cal, Matt and Brian fucking her together instead of just the BBC gang.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes