dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's literally the end of episode 2. That's like the 0.0.4 version.

here you go,download from here this is the latest one.
my brother in christ you are behind by 2 updates.
Thanks. This must be a bug or something with the cache. I'm on update 0.0.6, downloaded from two separate places. But that's literally the end of content for me each time. I'll see what happens if I delete all save data from the temp folder.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Pretty sure you are the only one confusing here buddy, it literally one of the important scenes in v0.0.6. Don't even know how you can even missed it even if you ctrl'ing tbh.
Discovered this is likely a local app data / cache thing. I'm on 0.0.6 but playthrough stops at the end of version 4 for me for some reason. Some weird bug with temp save files.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Can someone share save for " How to Intimidate Savannah " route ?
Two of us quoted you on how to achieve it.

But basically you need to agree with with all of the choices during the conversations with the killer, and not punch Astrid's dad. Because of some bad good, punching him causes the rage meter to get reset to 1, which means you do not have enough rage (8) to intimidate Savannah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: owner999

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Where are you downloading from? The strip club scene is follows GG getting raped in the hotel by Jamal, or willing participant if she's giving into Jamal. They then go to a strip club to meet that same biker gang from the warehouse you described and after those events GG will pull a gun on Jamal and has the option to shoot him if she's been resisting him this whole time. So it sounds like you should qualify for that, although it's just an alternate bad ending.
She gets raped? If turning down his advances makes the scene play out like that, is it possible to make the scene at the party early on in the game play more consensually, or is she always going to try and stop Jamal from continuing?

Because it's obvious GG is gonna be on the receiving end.
Hope she ends up liking it.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
She gets raped? If turning down his advances makes the scene play out like that, is it possible to make the scene at the party early on in the game play more consensually, or is she always going to try and stop Jamal from continuing?
GG gets blackmailed by Jamal no matter what, and most of the situations between her and Jamal are dubious consent at best. But the player does have the option for her to be more open and intrigued with idea of flirting with him. The hotel scene always plays out the same, again the player has the option of having GG be more of a willing participant, but ultimately I would personally define it as rape.

Reactions: animeking2264

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Discovered this is likely a local app data / cache thing. I'm on 0.0.6 but playthrough stops at the end of version 4 for me for some reason. Some weird bug with temp save files.
There also one thing that could have happened, after each episode the dev like to put an end credits so could be that you thought it the end of the game, maybe? Couldn't say for sure. But if it as you say it the local roaming folder then it should be ez enough to fix.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Well NTR fans have like zero taste they snort down anything a dev throughs at them. And he is a waste of oxygen he does nothing guy might as well be a coat hanger.
So why are you here, you don't like NTR but still at a NTR game thread to complain or you just here to tell people that they are cucks? Not enough Romeo Juliet romance games for you or something?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
There also one thing that could have happened, after each episode the dev like to put an end credits so could be that you thought it the end of the game, maybe? Couldn't say for sure. But if it as you say it the local roaming folder then it should be ez enough to fix.
Was definitely the roaming folder. As soon as I deleted it & the save files, the game played through to chapter 6 without issue. Weird, since I never once loaded a save in the new builds & always played through from the beginning. But there was still something there, likely in the persistent file, corrupting the data.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
So the MC dreamed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene is incredible, one of the best, she did it because of the fear of losing her son, read the dialogue well and you will understand although in my opinion there is more missing in this scene to give it even more consistency but she did it to take her virginity his and because savanahh distorted his head with her words this scene was hot

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
This game is shaping up to be a classic in the genre.

So many memorable scenes but if I had to pick one it would be the scene between Gretchen and MC. I really liked the teasing by Gretchen and hope that her dirty talk transitions into bbc cuckplay in the future. That'd be hot.

But really it's rare to see an ntr game actually have an interesting story.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Walkthrough:

Alternative ending: Choose the option "Shoot Jamal"

You need to have sufficiently low corruption by Jamal to achieve this, going with Dredds route in the strip club lowers corruption, as does not going along with the most extreme actions (sending selfies, keeps sucking while talking on phone in the van, having sex on the plane, etc.).

SavannahxMC route: You need to have chosen her route in the library and not be in a relationship with Astrid.

GretchenxMC: Choose “I want to stay with you mom” You need to have chosen her as your potential love interest when she asks you in the beginning at the restaurant. You must also have sufficiently high attraction between you (not all are necessary but choose actions such as flattering her, be supportive when she asks if she should introduce Savannah to the studio, do drugs rather than trying russian roulette, tell her about it, stand up for her when Monty abuses her etc.) You must also be a virgin, meaning you can not have sex with Maggie, not have a relationship with Astrid or be engaged with Khalida.

How to Intimidate Savannah: You need to have sufficiently high Rage some but not all of the following are necessary: Go along with the actions of the Cloveside Killer when he chats with you, don’t dismiss him in the first chat, Threaten him in the second chat, say you enjoyed killing Sherman in the third, punch Astrids father and fight back against Garvey.
Strange. I still cant get the intimidate Savannah option. Any pointers?

Do I punch Astrids father or not?

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Man, I want that serial killer dead. Maybe there will be an option where Jamal can kill that ahole, it would be poetic.

• Hey there
Reactions: owner999

kaceylove

Apr 1, 2021
Can someone please help me to access the image files in the game folder? I can usually find it in "Game - Images" or "Renpy - Common", but I can't find them for this game.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Strange. I still cant get the intimidate Savannah option. Any pointers?

Do I punch Astrids father or not?
Do not punch Astrid's father. There is a game bug at the moment that resets rage to 1 instead of adding 1 when you do.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Can someone please help me to access the image files in the game folder? I can usually find it in "Game - Images" or "Renpy - Common", but I can't find them for this game.
Put this file in the "game" folder and then start the game. Next to the "game" folder, the "unpacked" folder will appear with all media files in it.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes