firmin

Apr 28, 2018
The finale, if it comes... has to include MC and The Killer, GG and Jamal and his baby...
The Killer leads the MC to murder the three in a grand finale.

Reactions: error2018

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
The finale, if it comes... has to include MC and The Killer, GG and Jamal and his baby...
The Killer leads the MC to murder the three in a grand finale.
Or better, he is given a choice between killing someone and Jamal, but if he chooses Jamal then he must also kill GG.

Reactions: firmin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We shouold all accept the final ending in this updare - Karma for GG and Jamal.

MC is going deeper into hell with either his best male friend dead or his first manslaughter killing.

These endings are already done and they give satisfaction to both player bases:
1-those who went the route of dissent and want GG to have her revenge and
2-those who just want MC humiliated more and more with plot armored vialins winning once again - predicated on GG having a heart.

- I thought Jamal taught her all too well never to have any heart for anyone and especially never for him in particular - he is using her as a mastubation tool
- it was high time he got his very much deserved inanimate blunt object death - obligatory slasher horror ”no character is immune to death” motif.

All players are free to keep playing their favourite slasher horror game or their run of the mill netorare game. No need to sacrifice one for the other as the devs keep updating both paths every time.

Looking how Jamal is a prick to his ”homies” and them to him, no point GG should not have lee way for dissent herself. The newest ”bad end” is a great end game fateful conclusion of this chapter.

Devs seem set to uphold their Slasher Horror Gangsta Paradise ideas for this game - we should all respect that.

Those who enjoy the game becasue they are just holding on to the surviving plot branch where plot armored vilains live through their misgivings are welcome to look forward to more of the same - Jamal railing GG the same as in the older updates.

He's the main antagonist idk why he'd be killed off unless it leads to a bad ending or it's the final scene of the game
he is given a choice between killing someone and Jamal, but if he chooses Jamal then he must also kill GG
The Killer leads the MC to murder the three in a grand finale
This game has all of that and more to come.

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Out of curiosity.
Does anyone knows how many early endings exists till the end of 0.6 ?
So far I have reach five in my various playthroughs.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Out of curiosity.
Does anyone knows how many early endings exists till the end of 0.6 ?
So far I have reach five in my various playthroughs.
- Jailed after having sex with Father's secretary
- Driving Erin Home
- Warning the TF officer instead of distracting Jamal
- Attacking the cop instead of livestreaming
- Exiting the plane to save the muslim girl
- Shooting Jamal

I think I got them all.

Edit : Also there's greeting the federal agent when picking up the father's belongings.

Last edited:

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
- Jailed after having sex with Father's secretary
- Driving Erin Home
- Warning the TF officer instead of distracting Jamal
- Attacking the cop instead of livestreaming
- Exiting the plane to save the muslim girl
- Shooting Jamal

I think I got them all.
thank you .I think 2nd and 3rd have the same outcome or I 've confuse them.

Reactions: crisbr

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
thank you .I think 2nd and 3rd have the same outcome or I 've confuse them.
No, they're different outcomes, warning the federal agent is done during a GG section. Taking Erin home is done during an MC section. There is another early outcome that wasn't on the list and it's greeting the officer when MC is trying to steal documents from the police station.

Reactions: bvs-2008

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
No, they're different outcomes, warning the federal agent is done during a GG section. Taking Erin home is done during an MC section. There is another early outcome that wasn't on the list and it's greeting the officer when MC is trying to steal documents from the police station.
Maybe I don't remember well , I thought that in both of them Erin has to perform on camera to earn money for them , the point is that I am aware of them, I haven't try to greet the officer yet so I miss this one for sure.Thanks

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Maybe I don't remember well , I thought that in both of them Erin has to perform on camera to earn money for them , the point is that I am aware of them, I haven't try to greet the officer yet so I miss this one for sure.Thanks
Erin has nothing to do with GG and the federal agent. That scene happens when her and Jamal are going to meet with the biker gang for the first time, they get raided by the feds.

MC can take Erin home during the house party if he goes to check on her after her breakup, instead of staying inside.

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Erin has nothing to do with GG and the federal agent. That scene happens when her and Jamal are going to meet with the biker gang for the first time, they get raided by the feds.

MC can take Erin home during the house party if he goes to check on her after her breakup, instead of staying inside.
ok I understand what you say as I tried both ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yea same thing actually I thought we'd get blue balled for J getting to Ms Gretchen but he did thankfull, although feels bit short and wacky but it's alright dev is still learning.

Question is have you decided if youll surely have a cuck route which MC will actually enjoy seeing it and gets off to it ? Mr. PBR
Mr. PBR oi man, any words on mc cuck route?

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Oh right, forgot that one, knew I'd missed it. Well still got it too.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes