What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I made a post here explaining what's going on. If the MC punches Astrid's father or defends himself against his teacher's attack the rage value will be corrupted due to several bugs.

If you want to know how to get rage points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man thanks a bunch. So I needed to not defend against the teacher in addition to not punching Astrid's father. The former was what I was missing. (y)

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Amazing game, at least it was before the last scene with Jamal.... Well maybe author want make totally degradation scene for MC mother, but why not make few different outcomes for her in this conversation? I mean, we get so many hunts trough game that she has some skill for criminal world, scene in the club in this update prove that. I was totaly on boat if she abandon her son and became criminal boss lady with Jamal, but in hotel scene she was just humiliated and all this is just lame. Especialy after she literally save guy life and didn't go for Dredd plan..... So why not make a scene where she and Jamal talk about everything? And then she accepts her new life as his girl and criminal in general. Then they start climb the ladder to the top and degrade MC, her boss and other woman in game and eventually this creepy serial killer. I get that he is gansta and all but geez you killed her hub, she saved you from your friend just talk and team up. I really hope that in next ep it will not be Jamal just whoring around her around to other gang and they just teem up, or author add other outcome to the scene in hotel.......

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Hey man thanks a bunch. So I needed to not defend against the teacher in addition to not punching Astrid's father. The former was what I was missing. (y)
It's not that you needed to not do it, but because of a bug it's distorting the value and not helping. Once dev fixes it, it may be required to do it for later such scenes.

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
It can go alot of ways still i think. Jamal has to die tho. He has played out his arc.

What i think would be hot would be MCM fucks her way into the gang and then starts turning the other men against Jamal. She seduces one by one and turns them against each other in jealousy. Big fight but she manages to take control of whats left and they help her get revenge as she fucks their brains out and becomes a true QUEEN of spades as she rules over the gang

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It can go alot of ways still i think. Jamal has to die tho. He has played out his arc.

What i think would be hot would be MCM fucks her way into the gang and then starts turning the other men against Jamal. She seduces one by one and turns them against each other in jealousy. Big fight but she manages to take control of whats left and they help her get revenge as she fucks their brains out and becomes a true QUEEN of spades as she rules over the gang
Yeah that's what I'd like too. Depending on how the dev will handle her from now on is what's going to make or break the game for me. I hope she always stays on top of the situation.

• Angry
Reactions: error2018 and jcgan

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Put this file in the "game" folder and then start the game. Next to the "game" folder, the "unpacked" folder will appear with all media files in it.
i may just be really stupid but when i press on the file to download it just opens a new tab with the contets of the file could you help me out?

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
i may just be really stupid but when i press on the file to download it just opens a new tab with the contets of the file could you help me out?
right-click on the file, select "save as or save object", in the window that opens, select the folder where you want to save the file and click save

SirNecrolord

Oct 31, 2021
Is there any project to make a walkthrough for this game? He has a lot of options and I don't know if they really influence the story.
I played for about 2 hours and I don't know if there is a different path than the ones I have seen, I got to chapter 3, but I don't know if you can advance further from there, and especially if there is a different path to having them fuck you mother or that the MC dies or ends up in prison.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Is there any project to make a walkthrough for this game? He has a lot of options and I don't know if they really influence the story.
I played for about 2 hours and I don't know if there is a different path than the ones I have seen, I got to chapter 3, but I don't know if you can advance further from there, and especially if there is a different path to having them fuck you mother or that the MC dies or ends up in prison.
There's only one alternative ending in the latest update, after you shoot Jamal (need GG on resistance route). Otherwise it's you coming at Savannah if you're on any other path than hers at the end (also has 2 options, with one locked behind a rage value where you just gotta be as violent as possible through the game).

bullybobby

May 28, 2017

Yeah think you're gonna be disappointed, Jamal ain't going anywhere lol

Mammal186

Sep 15, 2020
IDK, if it were me, id take the story on a Breaking Bad vibe. GG = WW.

Breaking Bad was the ultimate corruption story so the arc definitly works. just with way more fucking. The story right now is headed to a dead end, so this would give it more life. GG gets drawn into the life , for at first good reasons , but gets deeper and deeper and starts to love it, eventually betraying everyone and everything as she becomes an evil crime boss, devoted only to her pleasure and power

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

I would love that as well, but I think the end of the last update set it up for MCM to be the gang's sex toy and either Jamal is so jaded he allows it to happen or he's not there.
The story also has to deal with her being a professional and how that's all going to affect her career in broadcasting. Easiest way to write that is she starts an OF and it becomes so profitable she can quite or the suits see she can be influenced and use her for their own nefarious deeds.

Reactions: TheMummy56

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Hope the Bad End with Erin gets an extension. Love slutty girls and want to see her turn back into one in front of the MC
It's not gonna be a long game so don't look forward to such things. At most there's a good chance GG will do it, but nobody else. Game isn't gonna last long enough to see someone turning into a slut.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes