Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Wow, this definitely isn't your standard VN fare. Hats off to the developer for the sheer scope of their ambition.

There's so much going on that (for me) it's really hard to take in. There's what seems to be 1000 different subplots all happening at once. Hopefully the game can pay off all of the different plot threads that have been setup.
Thank you for playing. Like I’ve told my Subscribers, I will focus on finishing the main storyline first with some additional branches that explore various (extended and short) alternate endings.

I think the death of many VN’s in development has been exponentially expanding parallel storylines that makes finishing the games progressively more difficult (and later updates very thin due to spread out content).

Like you implied, every set up needs a payoff for the final stort to be complete, if I can make it work in a way that is satisfying is something we’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
On one hand, there is the classic thug life Tyrone thing and the absolute indulgence in the BBC raceplay, but on the other hand, there is this Forest Whitaker character who is an awesome teacher who cares about his students. Then there is the whole mystery plot in the background.

I dare say, this might turn out to be great fap material for BBC NTR enjoyers while still managing to put forth a decent plot apart from kinks. The writing is definitely good. Most noticeable in the author giving each character a distinctive 'voice.'
Thanks for noticing my efforts, haha. The next challenge for me is making the characters less ”one note” (except maybe for the bullies). They dont need to have a ton of depth in my opinion but I want their motivations to be clear to the player at least.

zamandifier

Mar 17, 2020
Personally I am a fan of the Ms Turner model and I hope the creator continues his story to completion. If you are eager for the update, please pay for his subscribestar. If not, please be patient and wait for the public release. Don't discourage the creator by dropping the content earlier.

I know it's not a popular opinion but I rather we get completed projects than ones that get abandoned half-way cause the creator got discouraged/bored.

gomeng0206

Jul 9, 2020
Ayyo
I just go through images folder in game
This ver 0.02 had more content than u seen in a gameplay ( when the dev said thank you for playing 0.02)
Like nearly 100 more render was there!!!
Imma bit confused
Is this glitch or we need a walkthrough?
oh my gosh, im curious just what you've said, i checked and boom a ton of gallery, i feel kinda regret for see it now :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Xoxomex7

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
oh my gosh, im curious just what you've said, i checked and boom a ton of gallery, i feel kinda regret for see it now :confused:
Wow u too are right how do u get to the other scenes? or maybe it's was for V0.3 that he left in there to finish later, but hey the good news is V0.3 is out so maybe we get to play those extra scenes wants he releases it to the public :love: can't wait!

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Sure thing, here it is:
Dev, in the next update will the options to deny any of Jamal's advances, etc., be useless or effective on the MC's mother?

If not, it would be better to remove the options that exist to save time for updates.

Another question, will the character Mia with glasses be replaced?

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
Dev, in the next update will the options to deny any of Jamal's advances, etc., be useless or effective on the MC's mother?

If not, it would be better to remove the options that exist to save time for updates.
Thats just stupid and goes against the story of the game. The only reason the mother is tolerating the advances is because she is being blackmailed, and the whole point of the choices is because based on choices you can be on 2 different paths where she is either reluctant or enjoying it

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
NTR in combination with mothers/mother figure is the type of Netora that I normally like but not with the ages old BBC NTR trope. I always disliked it but after all this time it is beyond boring imo. :(
How this BBC trope turned so mainstream after it was looked at as a joke in the 80's and 90's...at least 30 years ago, the general population was smart enough to know that black guys are hung no different from whites, some huge, some big, majority "normal to small". But hell, you just have to turn on the TV for five minutes these days and it's not too hard to see how gullible and easily lead people are now adays.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes