quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Don't get me wrong: I also like Harem games. It depends on the story. But it feels like the most common Harem Games all have the same plot:
18-20 Y.o. comes back from university and realizes that all women in his life (usually mom, 2 sisters, aunt, schoolfriends) changed, while dad is gone/dead for a long time. All women look gorgeous now and have big breasts. Besides the Mom and younger sis, everyone hated the MC before, but now out of nowhere he is handsome, has a huge dick, is super confident and totally changed. He says a smart thing 2 or 3 times and they are all over him.

Aunt is always the wild witch who just wants to fuck. But wait she only wants to fuck the nephey (MC), not anyone else.
lil sis: always had a crush on big bro and big bro has to teach her the way
big sis: hated MC but now that he is super nice and helpful she feels attracted to him
mom: always loved her son but now that he got older he resembles his dad and she feels the urge to fuck him
everyone else: seduced with just 2-3 smart gestures.
Rather than Harem that's the plot of the average Romance game. And then when women confront him about trying to get with all of them at the same time he says "I did it because I love all of you and I have a lot of love to share so I wanted to share all that love with everyone!!!" and they're like "Yep, sounds good enough to me!" and the issue is no more.

Reactions: kirbydancer
Nov 22, 2018
Do you already have an idea of any endgame endings?
I feel like one option would be an MC harem with as many females as possible, including the principal and somehow Mr. Garvey's wife.
I feel no matter the ending, there has to be Mom/bully NTR, as well as Mom having Jamal's baby. Maybe one ending is you getting your mom, but only after she's pregnant with Jamal's baby and he's in prison or killed (I feel that ending Jamal's baby should be a daughter).
Maybe another ending is your mom has babies with all three bullies (Jamal, Brian and Matt).

Katikat08

May 23, 2022
Really loved the sexting! Hope to see more.. I would drop $$$ just to have more of those scenes again! Please consider that idea. More of the mom sending nudes and teasing please!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Really loved the sexting! Hope to see more.. I would drop $$$ just to have more of those scenes again! Please consider that idea. More of the mom sending nudes and teasing please!
Yeah the use of texting\social media are great, I'd love for more of that. The scene with the live call-in to the news anchor was also dope as fuck.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I would say it depends on the persepctive.
Many people prefer to be the MC and build an harem. Un ugly boy gets a huge Dick and all girls in life fall over him. None of the girls even dare to look to other guys, the world spins all around him. While the graphics are nice and everything I don't like these stories, as these are way out of reality.
I prefer it, if its a bit more realistic to the real world. And NTR gives you that option.

When I play NTR games my mindset is not that i am the MC and get cucked, but that I am the other guy who steals the girl from the MC to just wittness the cucked persons POV before I get his girl. It happens that you try so many things to get a girl, but in the end someone else gets her, be it cause he is better looking, more athletic or blackmails.
Basically I am the NPC that gets the girl.

It's nice to play not just a nice lovely harem game where no matter what you do you get all the women in the world but sometimes lose or struggle or have an actual enemy (in NTR cases for me its the MC as the enemy).

But thats just my sight :)
Thats why I like to say to the NTR haters: Just play the game and imagine you are the guy who steals the girl and not the MC. That way you have your harem again ;)

Just another perspective!
I get your perspective yes.
My issue is there aren't really good quality NTR games. As how if Vanilla path is a slowburn NTR path is instantaneous.

This imbalance is what pisses me off most with such games to be honest.
If there is a balance it would still pose a more "realistic" approach

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
I know. There are, in my opinion, only a few good NTR *stories* with a nice build up.
I really liked Perfect Housewife as it was a slow burner, but at a point it speed up crazy from little games/touching/kissing to fucking around.
The Promise is really good as of now, slowburner with steady updates, which i like.

I think the issue with NTR is, that its usually only about one or two girls that the NPC can get. So the moment the girl gets fucked she is available for everyone else. In Vanilla on the other hand you grind your way through several women.
Meaning in Vanilla you can already fuck 3 girls everday but when a new girl arrives you have to grind again.
In NTR the moment the girl gets fucked by 1 guy she gets fucked by everyone.

I would say the issue here is just the amount of girls that one can bring in NTR. You can't just bring 10 girls, all of them a LI of the MC which get cucked.

I prefer a good story over good renders to be honest. If a woman gets fucked by a NPC/MC in 2-3 dialogs its boring for me.
As you said: Balance is important to have it more "realistic (goes for Vanilla and NTR).

I get your perspective yes.
My issue is there aren't really good quality NTR games. As how if Vanilla path is a slowburn NTR path is instantaneous.

This imbalance is what pisses me off most with such games to be honest.
If there is a balance it would still pose a more "realistic" approach

Reactions: shoiry

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
This is a great start to a game. It pretty much hit on every note I expect from a NTR game. Interesting premise, hot milf fmc, slow buildup etc.

I was not expecting the hard r in this game but I welcome it since it was really well executed, and well... hot as fuck (the recorded video scene comes to mind).

I cant wait to see how the story unfolds since it has a life-like quality to it. The scenarios depicted seemed very grounded in reality especially when compared to most NTR games that gets churned out here. Also cant wait to see the inevitable corruption of the mom of course :devilish:.

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Ayyo
I just go through images folder in game
This ver 0.02 had more content than u seen in a gameplay ( when the dev said thank you for playing 0.02)
Like nearly 100 more render was there!!!
Imma bit confused
Is this glitch or we need a walkthrough?

Jul 1, 2023
Ayyo
I just go through images folder in game
This ver 0.02 had more content than u seen in a gameplay ( when the dev said thank you for playing 0.02)
Like nearly 100 more render was there!!!
Imma bit confused
Is this glitch or we need a walkthrough?
Dev accidentally included future content. No glitch. You are not missing any content. Those renders belong to future scenes that are not yet in game xD

Reactions: Dorf56 and Xoxomex7

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Wow, this definitely isn't your standard VN fare. Hats off to the developer for the sheer scope of their ambition.

There's so much going on that (for me) it's really hard to take in. There's what seems to be 1000 different subplots all happening at once. Hopefully the game can pay off all of the different plot threads that have been setup.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
On one hand, there is the classic thug life Tyrone thing and the absolute indulgence in the BBC raceplay, but on the other hand, there is this Forest Whitaker character who is an awesome teacher who cares about his students. Then there is the whole mystery plot in the background.

I dare say, this might turn out to be great fap material for BBC NTR enjoyers while still managing to put forth a decent plot apart from kinks. The writing is definitely good. Most noticeable in the author giving each character a distinctive 'voice.'

jaden000

May 30, 2020
excited for future updates some of models look weird but im sure it can get less exaggerated if the dev wants to

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes