murlok

Mar 17, 2018
well for me i am blocked , well just for understand ? how go in the party i saw in file? or just having ntr for mother ? nothinh work for me

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
well for me i am blocked , well just for understand ? how go in the party i saw in file? or just having ntr for mother ? nothinh work for me
Not sure if it this is the case, but I know sometimes devs add scenes to the game they not yet used but will be using in future updates, I have seen it done before.

Edit: I also have seen regular games where content was in the game that never used but the code and pictures never taken out but kept still in it, for then later be used by modders to enhance the game.

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Lmao, its all good. Im just overwhelmed and grateful people are subscribing to the game. I hesitated for a very long time to upload anything anywhere because I knew there would be immense backlash, but I never expected people would support the game this early. I thought it would take a year of releases, at least. I’m very grateful and a little intimidated to be honest.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I see. I did consider subbing, but I've been burned too many times with dev that keep promising and underdelivering. I'm hopeful about your VN and it does show interesting element I haven't seen in previous VNs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. PBR

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
that blond ugly bitch who framed mc in court is so vile and toxic, but i feel like this type of person actually exist.
despite some parts feeling like a parody it sadly resembles reality to me.
anyway really liked the game so far hopefully it won't be rushed and end quickly

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I already got an angry DM asking me to remove it, lol. There will be romance in this game but romance fans will probably not like this game so its better to remove it.

I’ve removed the tag from the text in the OP, I think a mod needs to swipe the tag itself.
Damn :LUL:
Well, I'm not going to threaten you with removal ofc. But you can report the OP yourself and ask for it to be removed or to add new tags.

It's your game and you know what kind of content you'll add, but if the only possible route in this game is to be cucked no matter what you do, it honestly doesn't seem appropriate to keep the tag. Thanks for answering tho and I wish you success in your project.

Reactions: Mr. PBR

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Are Scenes 40-52 + 99 already implemented in the game? I finished 0.0.2 with the Poolhang.
Did I just choose wrongly somewhere or are these scenes not implemented yet? I didnt looked into the pictures yet as I wanna see it with context :)

View attachment 3101319
The same thing happens to me, I get to the pool scene where photos are taken, after that the game ends

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
I really wonder how the people who enjoy such kinks are in real life...

Always makes me curious. Never met one to understand the thought process
Bro, there are millions of games in which there is no netorare, go and enjoy them, don't come here with your mother's thoughts just about fucking your son, the game is amazing and I hope it stays that way

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
I really wonder how the people who enjoy such kinks are in real life...

Always makes me curious. Never met one to understand the thought process
I found it, according to the developer this 0.2 ended up in the sink, the images you see when unzipping are surely for future versions

Reactions: kirbydancer

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Looks promising!

Okay, I’m not quite into girls with mammaries that have their own gravitational pull, but I’m willing to overlook it, because:

- Developer clearly put thought into posing these characters.
- Creepy but compelling story premise.
- Good renders

As good as it looks, I’m going to hold off on playing until there’s a couple updates—NTR games have broken my heart one too many times.

Godbless and godspeed, Mr. PBR!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Are Scenes 40-52 + 99 already implemented in the game? I finished 0.0.2 with the Poolhang.
Did I just choose wrongly somewhere or are these scenes not implemented yet? I didnt looked into the pictures yet as I wanna see it with context :)

View attachment 3101319
I checked the Script.rpy doc. Those scenes don't have a script available yet. Plus Dev kind of gave an "Oh crap" comment when I mentionned it earlier in the thread, which makes me believe those are v0.3 scenes.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Bro, there are millions of games in which there is no netorare, go and enjoy them, don't come here with your mother's thoughts just about fucking your son, the game is amazing and I hope it stays that way
Not what I said at all xD

No need to get defensive about it just trying to understand the other side's perspective of Why.. Not intending to offend

Reactions: SwiggityArgon
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes