mario01

Nov 3, 2020
I think it is an alternative ending, there are no advances or if I am wrong please confirm me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No incest?

WARNING: This is a game involves sensitive themes such as bullying, Mom/bully NTR, interracial fetichism and strong language.

This game is a murder mystery, combined with high school drama, slasher horror and gangland fantasy.
Again, please note this is a NTR-heavy game with sensitive subject matters. I would kindly advice against playing this game if you dislike such content.

Reactions: Raramylove0

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
NTR in combination with mothers/mother figure is the type of Netora that I normally like but not with the ages old BBC NTR trope. I always disliked it but after all this time it is beyond boring imo. :(
True.

The "mother & bully" trope, especially when the father was killed, makes me think the wrong person in that family died... :D That would be a waste of our favorite Dreams female MC, but eh, how low she's fallen apparently.

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
I still dont understand why there hasnt been a single dev that hasnt tried this before. I would love some anti-cuck content. To have your bully (or whatever) in game so close to smashing your mom only for you to swoop in and take his place and fuck his whole family for revenge. But nah, the only NTR ever made is for the loser MC to have a depressed life that gets no action
the dev of cockham heroes has a game kinda like that where you have to fight your bully over who fucks more women, it's called battle of the bulges.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Eh if there was content for the MC like the game The Tyrant I would play this but NTR-only games get pretty dull.

Reactions: Klotet

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Eh if there was content for the MC like the game The Tyrant I would play this but NTR-only games get pretty dull.
I played it. I hate to admit it but despite all of the really gross ass raceplay shit, this is pretty well structured when it comes to a branching VN. Also you absolutely do get to fuck girls as the MC, I've counted4 different scenes.

Reactions: Magi17
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes