Jul 1, 2023
its always hilarious to me how many people go out of their way to continously hate on something they have no obligation to interact with at all. go comment or find a thread you enjoy xd

Like this Goti guy has been working full time in this thread, makes you wonder about them. My guess is triple digit BMI and hypertension

Dec 10, 2017
Ignoring she looks to be like eight feet tall, I think that also goes for the hips and bust too IMO from what I saw, like the model was ripped from Dreams of Desire and was just cranked up to something comically unnatural. Some people like that sort of thing but I'm not a fan of overly exaggerated proportions.
re village;)

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
"While struggling to fit in, can you break out of your shell and become popular or will you watch your bully spoil the family you have left?" This line makes it seem like the NTR is avoidable, but I'm glad I read the comments first before I tried out the game. Good luck with it though.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Hi I just want to ask a question I know this is a game involving NTR-heavy. But our MC has no resistance path both at the beginning of the silent suffering until there is a qualitative flight he will grow into a real man I think if the game includes such a character arc, then I don't mind trying to play but if this is just another coward to see relatives and friends destroyed in the "chocolate bar" game, I will run as fast as possible, If anyone knows thank you very much for your answer.

P.s. Please forgive me for any grammatical errors from the translator

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hi I just want to ask a question I know this is a game involving NTR-heavy. But our MC has no resistance path both at the beginning of the silent suffering until there is a qualitative flight he will grow into a real man I think if the game includes such a character arc, then I don't mind trying to play but if this is just another coward to see relatives and friends destroyed in the "chocolate bar" game, I will run as fast as possible, If anyone knows thank you very much for your answer.

P.s. Please forgive me for any grammatical errors from the translator
MC is an irredeemable pussy and won't have a happy ending, this game is not for you.

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
There are a couple choices but nothing meaningful tbh. A few of the choices are "A or B but B leads to a quick game over so you have to go back and choose A".
Almost all choices have some impact. They count towards various variables that will have significance later in the story and the endgame. I don't want to create branching story archs too soon because it will increase the workload exponentially and has been the death of many (now abandoned) games. At this point, the NPC's typically remember the MC's actions though and refer to it.

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Damn. The alternate path for Erin was kinda heartwarming :cry:
I had yet another ending for her in the works as well, one were a happy ending felt more "earned" for the player, but I scrapped it due to time constraints. Plus, I was probably more invested in her fate than most the players so I decided to avoid shoehorning in her like my own Jar-Jar Binks/Scrappy-doo ;)

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Might just be me but ver 0.3 won't open for me on joiplay and has only one thing in the imgs folder while ver 0.2 opens with no issues. :(
Can't you just download the android release? I didn't have one for 0.0.2, maybe thats why you were using joiplay?

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Could someone list the initial choices to make so as not to immediately have a game over? I've tried practically all of them and everything always goes to sh*t

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes