kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the best thing or best route to happen is the milf try to resist but she falls in love with jamal's BBC and became his pregnant slave
and some cuck scenes in front of her loser son :devilish:

sineraser

Feb 9, 2022
HI, good game so far, well I'm a big fan of legendary dreams of desire (I even bought DOD on steam) and mrs Turner in particular so seeing similar model in this game didn't make me think twice, actually I think I would play game only for her regardless content :)
Interesting premise, murder mystery and some curvy characters and plot twists and choices which unexpectedly end the game, I encountered already 3 ends and I wonder is there a chance to save blond slutty girl (Erin if I'm no mistaken) when I refuse to take her home? these boobs - what a waste ;)
anyway well done dev (y)

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Where's the walkthrough jfc

Same with theFuta, Futa/Trans Protagonist is everywhere and now seems like the development of good game seems scarce.Very slow development of Decent games recently.
The 5 pages of futa/trans protag games vs the 119 pages of male protag games on latest updates tells me you're full of shit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

Khurby

May 18, 2022
a route in which the MC triumphs over his nemesis is a must of the genre.
Nah, why not have a few games where the MC is a complete failure at literally everything and every girl he knows gets pounded by all his enemies? That would be more relatable. There's already enough teenage chosen one special little boy protagonists with horse cocks who attract women by spewing cringey verbal diarrhea.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Nah, why not have a few games where the MC is a complete failure at literally everything and every girl he knows gets pounded by all his enemies? That would be more relatable. There's already enough teenage chosen one special little boy protagonists with horse cocks who attract women by spewing cringey verbal diarrhea.
Back at you .. already flooding the latest updates thread with the ”cringey verbal diarrhea” of all the naked offputing disgusting men these retarded edition NTR games popping up keep throwing at babes with literally no character development, no game, no plot or meaning, just sex scenes dropped in after most garbage spewing braind dead convos ever written on the net.

Seeing as you like this ”cringey verbal diarrhea” while playing the MC who is totally extracted from all of it, you must really like to self insert in the brain dead ”diarrhea” stricken vilains that for not reason what so ever get scenes in this game. Enjoy, just do not lie about what this is, not to yourself, not to others.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
i agree with you, especially with this game the milf deserves bbc

Shurawrath1

Dec 11, 2020
can you break out of your shell and become popular or will you watch your bully spoil the family you have left? Will I have to choose to fight and be able to win or do all the choices lead me to just suffer bullying?

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
i don't think helping/not helping the muslim girl can lock you into a bad ending, at least not yet...
the other choice that can lock you into a bad end is to drive with erin in the middle of the party
There is a bad ending with Mia Khalifa, the MC falls from a building and dies resulting in a bad ending.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes