Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
It won't be. I knew from the start it would be a kind of 70% hate it and 30% love it kind of game from the start. If I wanted to do something popular and profitable I would have made something more mainstream. This is just a story I wanted to tell.
Yes don't abandoned it and continue your work

Reactions: crisbr

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Can't you just download the android release? I didn't have one for 0.0.2, maybe thats why you were using joiplay?
No because I don't have enough space on internal SD and have to use external SD, also joiplay works better than apks on my phone cause it's a potato... Im guessing it's just my phone is too old to handle the update as no one else has the problem, same thing happened to me with the game superhuman. Thanks for the response tho (y)

Mr. PBR

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
No because I don't have enough space on internal SD and have to use external SD, also joiplay works better than apks on my phone cause it's a potato... Im guessing it's just my phone is too old to handle the update as no one else has the problem, same thing happened to me with the game superhuman. Thanks for the response tho (y)
Check your DM's ;)

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your information actually developers who consider giving MC a struggle arc are a little less concerned about "mom" being done by someone, Because we all know that she is not a virgin And the labels are clear
but someone previously answered that MC is Pussy in the game (but I doubt if he knows whether the developers have considered this character arc) so I may consider keeping an eye on this game until I get a definite answer, and then consider downloading or not

P.s translation from the software if there are errors, please understand

Reactions: Kakasan

Khurby

May 18, 2022
PSA: Don't delete your version 0.2, it has sex scenes that aren't in version 0.3 like the "van" scene.

Anyone still have v0.2? I deleted mine and I want to watch the van scene again.

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
Almost all choices have some impact. They count towards various variables that will have significance later in the story and the endgame. I don't want to create branching story archs too soon because it will increase the workload exponentially and has been the death of many (now abandoned) games. At this point, the NPC's typically remember the MC's actions though and refer to it.
not feature creeping, smart dev

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Good game, I like it and can't wait for part 2. I spent too much time making every combination of choices to see what was different only to learn the variables are hidden and the routes haven't branched yet lmfao. So, I'm really curious to see what impacts our choices will end up having. Hoping there's a cuck route where mc gets off on it. My only criticism is that the English/grammar could use a little polishing but it wasn't too bad and didn't stop me from enjoying the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yougiblack

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Good game, I like it and can't wait for part 2. I spent too much time making every combination of choices to see what was different only to learn the variables are hidden and the routes haven't branched yet lmfao. So, I'm really curious to see what impacts our choices will end up having. Hoping there's a cuck route where mc gets off on it. My only criticism is that the English/grammar could use a little polishing but it wasn't too bad and didn't stop me from enjoying the game
Yea same thing actually I thought we'd get blue balled for J getting to Ms Gretchen but he did thankfull, although feels bit short and wacky but it's alright dev is still learning.

Question is have you decided if youll surely have a cuck route which MC will actually enjoy seeing it and gets off to it ? Mr. PBR

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah well I kind of have remarque on the disproportionality of hers, Huge tits, thighs, ass, all good.. but thin arms, neck and almost skelly face is a big NAH, like man just put some meat and fatness into the woman, atleast make it proportional so it would be hotter and sexier but if you notice these things, it kinda hurts the image.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Why does this dumb fuck keep calling for lewdlabs to come to his rescue lol?
"Mom" in this is the same mode as the mom in Dreams of Desire but with fucked up proportions. He apparently thinks LewdLab has some sort of ownership over it or something I guess.

re village;)
I haven't played a Resident Evil game since 4 I think it was and I never finished it but I understand the reference.

Reactions: desmosome

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
the game is realy good and the milf too very hot
but sex scene animations are not top
this milf deserves good fuck with many positions and many point of views
and her face get ugly when she is angry, she turns to goat

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes