8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
The The Corruption of the Village v0.2.6 download link on pixivfanbox doesn't work cause the file is deleted so paying fanbox you receive nothing? Can you fix this?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The The Corruption of the Village v0.2.6 download link on pixivfanbox doesn't work cause the file is deleted so paying fanbox you receive nothing? Can you fix this?
So, not saying you are wrong, but are there even a subscription model on that site where you can support InatariTales?
- Anyway the link was available publicly so that is why its removed, it should link to patreon / mega for paying patreons.
- There is however a publicly available link in another news on the site. Just like here.
- If you are supporting InatariTales(paying patreon) and don't have a link you should message him for a fix / download link.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
So, not saying you are wrong, but are there even a subscription model on that site where you can support InatariTales?
- Anyway the link was available publicly so that is why its removed, it should link to patreon / mega for paying patreons.
- There is however a publicly available link in another news on the site. Just like here.
- If you are supporting InatariTales(paying patreon) and don't have a link you should message him for a fix / download link.
Thanks for not telling me I'm wrong lol. The dropbox file isn't publicly available it's behind a paywall and it's dead.

Yes, there's a subscription model on fanbox that's exactly the same as patreon. I just made a post explaining how I paid the subscription for this game the $5 tier/700 yen and the dropbox link is dead/the file is deleted. The developer is in this thread and his fanbox is in the opening post so I'm here telling him how his fanbox 0.2.6 dropbox is dead.

Reactions: LordFrz

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Thanks for not telling me I'm wrong lol. The dropbox file isn't publicly available it's behind a paywall and it's dead.

Yes, there's a subscription model on fanbox that's exactly the same as patreon. I just made a post explaining how I paid the subscription for this game the $5 tier/700 yen and the dropbox link is dead/the file is deleted. The developer is in this thread and his fanbox is in the opening post so I'm here telling him how his fanbox 0.2.6 dropbox is dead.
Sorry about that, the link is fixed now.

Reactions: LordFrz

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I prefer when it looks weird, that looks pretty standard
I like it when the dick has a nice shape, so no problems here, I think this one is nice. Maybe I would just increase the size a little more, but this size is fine too.

Reactions: ktez

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
Great! The girls are finally sexual.
The development of girls actively pursuing sex after sexual enlightenment and gradually losing interest in the protagonist is very exciting.

Reactions: inatari and garx555

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I prefer when it looks weird, that looks pretty standard
Me2 haha, I think on the discord there was a bit of talk about bigger size, but not sure if inatari will also make it look more nasty / weird ! I do hope so :coffee:

A few more spoilers here for those interested ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: inatari and ktez

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Will Patreon version 0.2.7 be available this week?
Somebody on patreon asked regarding release date ->
Probably around the 15th to the 17th.​

Reactions: Babuza

jaden000

May 30, 2020
If you like "ugly bastards stealling the girls" (and if Inatari is ok about doing it here) I will recommend the SAO's NTR game made by "Fujino" (never watched the anime and didn't know much about the characters, but I loved this game anyway the first time I played it).

It's honestly my fav NTR game, so I always like to recommend it to other people when I get the chance. The antagonist is a student from Asuna and Kirito school (and who also play in those online world games they have in the anime, so the game takes place in the "real world" and the "virtual world"), who would classify as the "ugly bastard" type of villain (He's not exaggeratedly ugly and gross, but still ugly and kind of chubby. Personally I like it better this way, when the "ugly bastard" is too much ugly and stinky things can get a little disbelievable for me in an NTR game, but I still decided to warn you in case you like your "ugly bastard" really exaggerate). The game has a very good narrative in my opinion, it happens from Kirito's pov most of the time, but you have the option to see some sex scenes from Asuna's pov too, if you want (Personally I like to see it, but some netorare lovers sometimes want to stick 100% to the cuck's pov and don't see any of the girlfriend's pov, so the game doesn't force players to go through Asuna's pov if they don't want. The "hidden" and "silhouette" scenes from Kirito's pov are done in a very amazing and exciting way, they are the ones that stand out the most for me, but I still like seeing the scenes from Asuna's pov after, because they also are really well done and because they complement the narrative very well).

The game is RPGM and also has some smaller pixel scenes, but the scenes are mostly animations of 3D models (Usually I'm more of a 2d fan, but these are very well done in my opinion, so I really like it).

Oh yes, and of course, the villain has a bigger dick than the MC :sneaky:, a quality that can't be missing in netorare games in my opinion (But making it clear that the game doesn't use just that for the villain to corrupt and steal the girlfriend. Like I said before, the game has a very good narrative in my opinion).

The only flaws of the game is that sometimes it crashes, bugs or take some time to load some things due to the heavy files of some animations I think, the dev is still trying to evolve to improve this in the future. Anyway, I recommend saving the game frequently, the dev also reserved slot 5 of the save menu to be the "autosave" (the game is always saving the progress there alone, in case the player forgets to save often himself).

The game will be divided into 2 parts, the first part the dev has already finished and the second should have its first version released in October probably (and usually this dev takes around 1 month to release updates with more content for his game).

Here is the link for part 1 in F95zone: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ncealed-magic-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/
Didn’t he abandon the game ? All his support sites are basically on Haitus

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Didn’t he abandon the game ? All his support sites are basically on Haitus
Think he went underground for some reason, he still have a deal with Saikey Studios for a translation of his game.
So think he's still out there, just not many public news from him in some time.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Think he went underground for some reason, he still have a deal with Saikey Studios for a translation of his game.
So think he's still out there, just not many public news from him in some time.
It seems Fujino promised to inform his patreons about the update later this month (source).

Reactions: Zellemate
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes