Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone has a save at end of 0.23? Plan on getting subscribed to the patreon to get 0.26 so don't wanna start over (deleted the game by accident and as it is RPGM yeah the save was there.)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
enlai is the most proactive but dukall i think is the main antagonist?
From girls dreams and progression it seems there are 3 mains: Dukall, Enlai and Kema. There are also common soldiers who seem to have chance. And maybe even goblins at some point. But with him being on actual CG and early focus it seems like Dukall could be the main antagonist if there was one for sure.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Anyone has a save at end of 0.23? Plan on getting subscribed to the patreon to get 0.26 so don't wanna start over (deleted the game by accident and as it is RPGM yeah the save was there.)
There is always a save included for each version that gets released, which lets you continue from the version before.

Reactions: inatari and LordFrz

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
There is always a save included for each version that gets released, which lets you continue from the version before.
So I'd have to DL the 0.24 version to get the save which I could use in 0.26 I suppose? (since i've played up tp 0.23)

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So I'd have to DL the 0.24 version to get the save which I could use in 0.26 I suppose? (since i've played up tp 0.23)
You could download v0.2.6 and use the save file 1 (delete files 2 and 3 if you want).
any chance to have more characters in the future? like disgusting uncle of yui or mc's(enlai but family uncle version) side since marine is basically orphan. Or saving marin's mother.
I'm not sure yet, but it's not unlikely that new characters may appear.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
So once I DL 0.2.6 save file one is the end of 0.2.3 is what you mean I suppose?
yep. v0.2.3 -> v0.2.5 -> v0.2.6 (a few tweaks)

v0.2.5
  • Added a new memory scene for Yui.
  • Added a new memory scene for Marin.
  • Violet's portrait was redone.
  • A new CG2D scene of Marin has been added.
  • Marin’s portrait was redone.
  • Yui’s portrait was redone.
  • Some adjustments to Violet's 2DCG scene.
  • One new main quest (This is a big one).
  • Added an item that teleports the player to the Recollection Room.
  • The memory system was reformulated and is now integrated into the game's storyline.
  • New sprites and New maps.
  • Added 2 new pixel H scenes (one with Yui and Marin).
  • The transition between rooms now takes less than a second.
  • Added about 60 minutes.
This is the quest that appears in save file 1: (if step one is already colored green, it's just a plugin bug).

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
inatari Do you intend to add many small events (and sub ntr progressions) and quests, or are you more into one main quest mostly?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Honestly, I'll try to fit everything into the main quest. That way it'll be easy to keep track of everything happening in the game. Yeah, there will be free-roam events scattered around the map too, but I'll give hints whenever there's something new. (Along with the purple exclamation point icons in front of the buildings)

Reactions: LordFrz and ktez

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
yep. v0.2.3 -> v0.2.5 -> v0.2.6 (a few tweaks)

v0.2.5
  • Added a new memory scene for Yui.
  • Added a new memory scene for Marin.
  • Violet's portrait was redone.
  • A new CG2D scene of Marin has been added.
  • Marin’s portrait was redone.
  • Yui’s portrait was redone.
  • Some adjustments to Violet's 2DCG scene.
  • One new main quest (This is a big one).
  • Added an item that teleports the player to the Recollection Room.
  • The memory system was reformulated and is now integrated into the game's storyline.
  • New sprites and New maps.
  • Added 2 new pixel H scenes (one with Yui and Marin).
  • The transition between rooms now takes less than a second.
  • Added about 60 minutes.
This is the quest that appears in save file 1: (if step one is already colored green, it's just a plugin bug).
What about 0.2.4?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
What about 0.2.4?
There is no 0.2.4, if i'm right then the odd numbers are updates and the even numbers are small patches for the updates before them, these are only released if the update before the patch is buggy enough where it is worth releasing, the next update will probably be numbered as 0.2.7 and if it's gonna be relatively bug free then the one after that will be 0.2.9, meaning that there won't be a 0.2.8 either.

Reactions: Shirafune

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Yes, the only exception is versions that end with zero (2.0, 3.0...). Actually, I'll reverse this starting from 3.0, so there won't be this issue anymore.

Reactions: Shirafune

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
Well, corruption, goblins, ntr...and in this RPGM setting...
Anyways, thanks for reply, I've used search filter option...found some stuff.... Good luck with the game, sounds are dope :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
wow...great game, ticks many boxes....
Any similar type, to play while wait for more content?
If you like "ugly bastards stealling the girls" (and if Inatari is ok about doing it here) I will recommend the SAO's NTR game made by "Fujino" (never watched the anime and didn't know much about the characters, but I loved this game anyway the first time I played it).

It's honestly my fav NTR game, so I always like to recommend it to other people when I get the chance. The antagonist is a student from Asuna and Kirito school (and who also play in those online world games they have in the anime, so the game takes place in the "real world" and the "virtual world"), who would classify as the "ugly bastard" type of villain (He's not exaggeratedly ugly and gross, but still ugly and kind of chubby. Personally I like it better this way, when the "ugly bastard" is too much ugly and stinky things can get a little disbelievable for me in an NTR game, but I still decided to warn you in case you like your "ugly bastard" really exaggerate). The game has a very good narrative in my opinion, it happens from Kirito's pov most of the time, but you have the option to see some sex scenes from Asuna's pov too, if you want (Personally I like to see it, but some netorare lovers sometimes want to stick 100% to the cuck's pov and don't see any of the girlfriend's pov, so the game doesn't force players to go through Asuna's pov if they don't want. The "hidden" and "silhouette" scenes from Kirito's pov are done in a very amazing and exciting way, they are the ones that stand out the most for me, but I still like seeing the scenes from Asuna's pov after, because they also are really well done and because they complement the narrative very well).

The game is RPGM and also has some smaller pixel scenes, but the scenes are mostly animations of 3D models (Usually I'm more of a 2d fan, but these are very well done in my opinion, so I really like it).

Oh yes, and of course, the villain has a bigger dick than the MC :sneaky:, a quality that can't be missing in netorare games in my opinion (But making it clear that the game doesn't use just that for the villain to corrupt and steal the girlfriend. Like I said before, the game has a very good narrative in my opinion).

The only flaws of the game is that sometimes it crashes, bugs or take some time to load some things due to the heavy files of some animations I think, the dev is still trying to evolve to improve this in the future. Anyway, I recommend saving the game frequently, the dev also reserved slot 5 of the save menu to be the "autosave" (the game is always saving the progress there alone, in case the player forgets to save often himself).

The game will be divided into 2 parts, the first part the dev has already finished and the second should have its first version released in October probably (and usually this dev takes around 1 month to release updates with more content for his game).

Here is the link for part 1 in F95zone: https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...ncealed-magic-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes