moozoo

May 11, 2017
I do not give a single fk about Akane or the whole soldier side bit
I played this game for the first time, so everything was new to me, and was kind of overwhelmed by the number of characters introduced. At some point I wasn't sure who is who, only Yui and Marin was in my focus due to well developed childhood story. However, the involvement of other girls in military camp activities looks good. But you are right, there is no attachment to other girls, even the bond to the adult Yui and Marin is not that strong, maybe the is a need for some light intimate talks and actions between MC and girls once they become adult to emphasize that bond.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must say I'm really impressed. I just had to buy 0.2.5 and it's really good. Pacing is brilliant, writing is enjoyable (even tho there are some typos here and there), story is interesting and girls are likeble. And art is really good. Would be cool to be able to pick who's gonna corrupt who, cuz I must admit I prefer Enlai over Dukall and I don't really like Kema (not creepy enough). But still, it's pretty amazing and I will certainly wait for next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inatari and Matoga

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
The game is very good, and the design of the environment (city, lake, etc.) is really high quality. I'm actively supporting the game on Patreon and can only recommend others to do the same. There is a good update schedule, with frequent updates and transparency.

The only thing that I (personal opinion!) maybe would prefer is a slightly less prominent role for Kema, with the main villains being Enlai and Dukall. The good looks of Kema just take away from the corruption, in my opinion, but as stated, that's not a "critique" per se, more a personal opinion that I think some others may share as well.

Keep up the great work, Inatari!

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
The game is very good, and the design of the environment (city, lake, etc.) is really high quality. I'm actively supporting the game on Patreon and can only recommend others to do the same. There is a good update schedule, with frequent updates and transparency.

The only thing that I (personal opinion!) maybe would prefer is a slightly less prominent role for Kema, with the main villains being Enlai and Dukall. The good looks of Kema just take away from the corruption, in my opinion, but as stated, that's not a "critique" per se, more a personal opinion that I think some others may share as well.

I see Kema as someone who also gets corrupted. If you recall he had a big crush on Akane and when the green-haired girl shows him Akane's true self, it kinda breaks him. I hope he doesn't become a cold-hearted asshole but instead starts to see the possibilities with the women in his life.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022

I must say I'm really impressed. I just had to buy 0.2.5 and it's really good. Pacing is brilliant, writing is enjoyable (even tho there are some typos here and there), story is interesting and girls are likeble. And art is really good. Would be cool to be able to pick who's gonna corrupt who, cuz I must admit I prefer Enlai over Dukall and I don't really like Kema (not creepy enough). But still, it's pretty amazing and I will certainly wait for next updates.
Thanks for the support, guys. I'll do my best to keep improving (drawings, pixel arts, game design). Regarding Kema, I have some plans in mind for him, and (I think) most people will like it. He might think he's in control, but many things can unfold.

I see Kema as someone who also gets corrupted. If you recall he had a big crush on Akane and when the green-haired girl shows him Akane's true self, it kinda breaks him. I hope he doesn't become a cold-hearted asshole but instead starts to see the possibilities with the women in his life.
Yep, that certainly messed with his mind.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Thanks for the support, guys. I'll do my best to keep improving (drawings, pixel arts, game design). Regarding Kema, I have some plans in mind for him, and (I think) most people will like it. He might think he's in control, but many things can unfold.

Yep, that certainly messed with his mind.
I see a promising future for this game, I played without high expectations and it simply surprised me. The story here is very good, it is far beyond the standard writing for netorare, as the feeling is that here you really care about the plot of the globin war, the false morals of the village people and the slow corruption of the girls who are childhood friends. Speaking of which, don't be too quick to corrupt them, of course we'll give them a try here and there, I like the slow burn but the game can't sit too still. I'm the type who likes the hidden NTR, the alien, I don't like to see the other characters' point of view automatically, this game is understandable to work the way it works I understand that, but there are already some scenes where the MC arrives in a local and such a thing has already happened, or is happening under the curtains or something. I'm just saying that, if the MC stays oblivious to the corruption, it's interesting that this hidden NTR can exist at least in some scenes and mainly for the main characters, because I think it greatly increases the excitement of the player, it seems that the player himself player is also oblivious to something.

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
anybody got a full 0.2.3 save?
I see a promising future for this game, I played without high expectations and it simply surprised me. The story here is very good, it is far beyond the standard writing for netorare, as the feeling is that here you really care about the plot of the globin war, the false morals of the village people and the slow corruption of the girls who are childhood friends. Speaking of which, don't be too quick to corrupt them, of course we'll give them a try here and there, I like the slow burn but the game can't sit too still. I'm the type who likes the hidden NTR, the alien, I don't like to see the other characters' point of view automatically, this game is understandable to work the way it works I understand that, but there are already some scenes where the MC arrives in a local and such a thing has already happened, or is happening under the curtains or something. I'm just saying that, if the MC stays oblivious to the corruption, it's interesting that this hidden NTR can exist at least in some scenes and mainly for the main characters, because I think it greatly increases the excitement of the player, it seems that the player himself player is also oblivious to something.
Hidden NTR is in my plans. I explored this a bit more in version 0.2.5. :)

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Game looks good but damn it is slow. It's a pain to even walk around that massive map, and if there's nothing telling me where are the free roam events or if there is any, I'm never going to check every single building or part of the map for them, that's a massive amount of time.

Reactions: Xanax1488

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
it will, op's mother, step sister, childhood friend foursome at op's back?
Yes, they will. All three will have hidden scenes.
Game looks good but damn it is slow. It's a pain to even walk around that massive map, and if there's nothing telling me where are the free roam events or if there is any, I'm never going to check every single building or part of the map for them, that's a massive amount of time.
I'll add a purple quest icon in front of every building where an H event is happening, so you won't need to go inside to know if something is happening. I also intend to give some tips when an H event is happening.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Yes, they will. All three will have hidden scenes.

I'll add a purple quest icon in front of every building where an H event is happening, so you won't need to go inside to know if something is happening. I also intend to give some tips when an H event is happening.
well yes but I mean i don't know the bar owner or the tent's house old man with the three of them at the same time while op is looking for them?

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
well yes but I mean i don't know the bar owner or the tent's house old man with the three of them at the same time while op is looking for them?
This will take a while, but yes. I intend to do some scenes with the 3 together. And yes, Dukall and Enlai will be involved.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
This will take a while, but yes. I intend to do some scenes with the 3 together. And yes, Dukall and Enlai will be involved.
I hope you manage to work out how Kema will be involved with the main characters, because like some here I also prefer that he doesn't get involved in this part of the plot, but since he will, it's interesting to be cautious.

Reactions: xJuma and ktez

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Please, yes.

the game is really good, but the big map + having to enter everywhere to know if something is happening, were some of the main problems I noticed.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I hope you manage to work out how Kema will be involved with the main characters, because like some here I also prefer that he doesn't get involved in this part of the plot, but since he will, it's interesting to be cautious.
Normally I'm not a fan of "young and handsome" villains, but Kema don't bother me tbh, I'm liking it so far (Maybe because the dev cares about the story and is doing something for him. Making him a character who have a connection with the MC and the girls since childhood, but was kind of living in the shadow of the MC in this friendship and now he's going to start coming out of that shadow and steal the girls).

But yeah, I'm much more of a fan of the "ugly bastard" antagonists, the corruption and sense of defeat of the MC in these cases are always more delightful for me. So I'm more excited for the other guys plot I guess. (Although if the "ugly bastard" is too exaggeratedly ugly and stinky, it might bother me sometimes for making things too blatantly disbelievable. I think I'm fine with a villain who is "normal", "a bit ugly but still normal for some people" or "ugly to a certain degree". But this is all just something personal here).

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I see people on this thread have culture. Always say no to good looking guys. Ugly creepy bastards are so much better for corruption.
Normally I'm not a fan of "young and handsome" villains, but Kema don't bother me tbh, I'm liking it so far (Maybe because the dev cares about the story and is doing something for him. Making him a character who have a connection with the MC and the girls since childhood, but was kind of living in the shadow of the MC in this friendship and now he's going to start coming out of that shadow and steal the girls).
For me it's not even that i need ugly bastards to steal the girls, i mean sure, i prefer NTR when there is an age gap between the girls and the bad guys but in this case it's more that that, i just simply don't see Kema as a villain, sure he's been beefing with Yui ever since they were kids, but i don't see him stealing not only the girl the MC is in love with but his sister as well. Saying that Kema lives in the MC's shadow is a prefectly reasonably theory but other than that they've been cool all their lives as far as i can tell. Inatari said that 2.3 was done the way it was so that Kema's corruption could begin, so i guess it all depends on how far his corruption will go, but i still don't see him doing anything with the girls, what I would like actually, is for Juvia to go out of her way and start corrupting them, if i'm being a 100% honest i am actually blown the fuck away by her character, i've played a bunch of NTR games in my life but i've never seen a woman who was not only corrupted but was also corrupting other girls right out of the gate as the game starts. Juvia using Kema as a gateway to get to the girls is the only way i can see Kema doing anything with them. The main reason behind my distaste for Kema doing any kind of corrupting however is that he's gonna be on the receiving end of the NTR stick sooner or later when his mother's gonna get "stolen" i guess the correct word is.

Reactions: inatari
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes