ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Really good fucking game, I just wish the transitions from one dialog to the next were a little faster. I wish I had decided to give it more time before playing this game for the first time, at the end of the current update I felt like I needed so much more content from it.

I also have some other points that I think can be improved and I can talk about later, but foir now I will say that overall I thought it was a really good work. Keep it up, looks promising.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
While I like your artwork as seen in pics, I dislike NTR, at least when you are a male. In future maybe make a game with you being the female protag instead, and u r cucking ur husband. just a suggestion.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCorruptionOfTheVillage-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 17, 2021
I’m not the biggest ntr fan so was wondering if anyone knows a way where I can just see the images or scenes or would I have to play through the game and go through the suffering

• Haha
Reactions: KhassarDeTiani

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I’m not the biggest ntr fan so was wondering if anyone knows a way where I can just see the images or scenes or would I have to play through the game and go through the suffering
use mtool to unlock teh scenes in the recolection room.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
once youve played one ntr piece of crap youve played them all. thier all the same. girl loves her boyfriend, but still fucks every man that tells her too. the hero is lazy, stupid, clueless, oblivious, and apathetic as crap. the art looks like it was done by a third grader meaning its not very good. the story line is so long and plodding that i actually fell asleep playing it, it takes forever to get anywhere or do anything in this game. and once again another game that only looks like you have choices when you dont. the girls are as usual tight lipped only when it comes to telling thier man what the frak is going on..other wise thier lips are open for anyone and everyone. another game that portrays women as spineless victims that wont tell a man no...except thier man. he's the only one that doesnt get to frak the girls..literally. personally 1 out of 5. this game is an insult to games.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
once youve played one ntr piece of crap youve played them all. thier all the same. girl loves her boyfriend, but still fucks every man that tells her too. the hero is lazy, stupid, clueless, oblivious, and apathetic as crap. the art looks like it was done by a third grader meaning its not very good. the story line is so long and plodding that i actually fell asleep playing it, it takes forever to get anywhere or do anything in this game. and once again another game that only looks like you have choices when you dont. the girls are as usual tight lipped only when it comes to telling thier man what the frak is going on..other wise thier lips are open for anyone and everyone. another game that portrays women as spineless victims that wont tell a man no...except thier man. he's the only one that doesnt get to frak the girls..literally. personally 1 out of 5. this game is an insult to games.
Non of the main girls have any corruption scenes yet, so I thinking you didn't play much and just hate NTR. Hating NTR is perfectly fine, more power to you. But why complain about NTR on the NTR game? Its just weird man. And I dont want ANY meaningful choices in my NTR, thats a pain in the ass. If you are looking for a game where you can white knight and save the girls then this is not going to be for you. But thats stated on the main page, so if you came in expecting this to be somthing else thats on you.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Vanilla boy disguised as a critic. Go play shota incest games, lil bro.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Are old saves broken ? After sleeping, i went to try and talk to the father to proceed the quest but, not only is he not in the "top left" room as described previously but he also doesnt advance the quest. 1691779952427.png
Edit: they were a little broken indeed but i went back to a slightly older one and its working now. I guess it just depends on when exactly you saved.

Last edited:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I got a bug where the lower half of Akane's blowjob face is sticking around. It stay in the save too.
edit: Apparently you have to be careful with how fast you go threw the scene. Made sure I went slowly threw it and there was no bug.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Overall solid release, things are heating up. I do get the feeling that the girls are going to be corrupted by multiple guys and basically end up as village sluts, not my personal favorite, but something I can tolerate. I prefer 1 guy doing the corruption and stealing the girl, instead of the girl sleeping around.

But Im liking the pacing overall, and while I preferred the old art better, the new stuff has gotten better since the teaser images, or at least I've gotten used to it, either way, its not an issue at all.

I do worry about the new memory system, I would rather the scenes unlock when I encounter them instead of having some arbitrary resource to go collect. But that's also not a big deal since I'm just going to use a cheating tool to skip that anyways.

The loading has been much improved for me, the only stutter I noticed was when leaving the house, that has never been much of an issue to me, but the improvement is nice.

Great work, I cant wait for all the stuff that has been setup with girls around town to start playing out. I look forward to the next release.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Are old saves broken ? After sleeping, i went to try and talk to the father to proceed the quest but, not only is he not in the "top left" room as described previously but he also doesnt advance the quest. View attachment 2844405
Edit: they were a little broken indeed but i went back to a slightly older one and its working now. I guess it just depends on when exactly you saved.
To talk to him, you need to meet two conditions:
It has to be Solara, and it has to be at sunset.

Also: It has a save file continuing right where v0.2.1 left off. If you use save files from previous versions, you won't be able to collect the memory points scattered around the map.

I got a bug where the lower half of Akane's blowjob face is sticking around. It stay in the save too.
edit: Apparently you have to be careful with how fast you go threw the scene. Made sure I went slowly threw it and there was no bug.
yep, this bug was fixed in v0.2.5

liking it so far but im gonna be fully honest I actually prefer the old character arts compared to the new ones in 0.2.5
Oh, it might be because you were already used to the old portraits, but I understand that the change in style might not please everyone. But I'm glad you've enjoyed the story so far.

Congrats on the release!

With these changes in 0.2.5, will we need to start over in regard to changes to the memory system?
The memory system is now integrated with the main quest. The system is included in the new mission in v0.2.5. So, you don't need to play again to see this change, if that's what you mean.

Is the tavern quest fully done? It says to go to the tavern but when I go there there's just the choice to drink and pass time or talk to the owner and nothing happens
yes
can anyone please tell where to find the father and talk in the morning on solara
You could just use the save file.

Overall solid release, things are heating up. I do get the feeling that the girls are going to be corrupted by multiple guys and basically end up as village sluts, not my personal favorite, but something I can tolerate. I prefer 1 guy doing the corruption and stealing the girl, instead of the girl sleeping around.

But Im liking the pacing overall, and while I preferred the old art better, the new stuff has gotten better since the teaser images, or at least I've gotten used to it, either way, its not an issue at all.

I do worry about the new memory system, I would rather the scenes unlock when I encounter them instead of having some arbitrary resource to go collect. But that's also not a big deal since I'm just going to use a cheating tool to skip that anyways.

The loading has been much improved for me, the only stutter I noticed was when leaving the house, that has never been much of an issue to me, but the improvement is nice.

Great work, I cant wait for all the stuff that has been setup with girls around town to start playing out. I look forward to the next release.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The corruption of Yui and Marin will revolve around Enlai, Dukall, and Kema. As for the memory system, I'm still considering whether to scatter the points around the map or just unlock the scenes.

Really good fucking game, I just wish the transitions from one dialog to the next were a little faster. I wish I had decided to give it more time before playing this game for the first time, at the end of the current update I felt like I needed so much more content from it.

I also have some other points that I think can be improved and I can talk about later, but foir now I will say that overall I thought it was a really good work. Keep it up, looks promising.
Thanks for commenting, happy to hear you liked it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes