desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed it. The corruption of Yui and Marin will revolve around Enlai, Dukall, and Kema. As for the memory system, I'm still considering whether to scatter the points around the map or just unlock the scenes.
I have not played this yet, but I will suggest a memory room system that unlocks the scenes when it happens in the story. Collecting items for viewing the scene seems like busy work. For oblivious MC NTR, if a scene is triggered within the story (and the MC doesn't know or cannot see everything), the memory room is there for players that want to see the female POV of the scenes.

I will wait for some more updates before playing. The dev seems to be improving his skills rapidly.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
The corruption of Yui and Marin will revolve around Enlai, Dukall, and Kema. As for the memory system, I'm still considering whether to scatter the points around the map or just unlock the scenes.
When i first played the game and saw the "Yui/Marin Status" tab i already knew that there would be multiple antagonists for the girls and if i'm being honest...so far i like it a lot, i REALLY wish Kema wasn't involved in the corruption of the main girls but beggars can't be choosers i guess, also i was quite certain that the soliders would be involved as well, at least for Marin, did you forget to mention them or am i completly wrong ? They did make an appearance during THE scene in v2.5.

As for the points for the memory system, now that i know what to look for it's fine i guess, it's a nice little feature that keeps the player engaged while they're on their way to the next Quest objective but i'm not gonna lie, after i collected the 25 that is needed to unlock 1 scene, i just simply saved the game any time i wanted to view one and after i watched it i simply loaded back that save file so that i could watch the others as well with that same 25 points.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Storywise and Corruptionwise the game is pretty good, at first the character models bothered me a bit but i've gotten used to them as i was playing the game (although those meat cannons on the bad guys are still a bit overkill for me, but i'm sure i'll get used to them as well at some point), the only problem i would say that i have with it now is that it is pretty buggy, even yesterday when i finished v2.5, i couldn't tell if there was anything else for me to do in the game, i went back to the cave and saw a weird cutscene that i'm not sure if it belonged there, when i checked the barracks or headquarters (I'm not sure about the name) where Juvia and Akane works the cutscene that plays at the beginning of v2.3 started again and i was basically able to play everything again from v2.3. I ran into a few other minor bugs as well while i was playing the game but i can't recall what those bugs were even if i tried.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I forgot to mention the soldiers, but they won't be the focus of the main girls' corruption. Regarding Kema, I will need him to advance the corruption of the girls, as I find it difficult for Yui to accept having sexual relations with Dukall. Kema will be quite useful in this regard (whether he realizes it or not).

As for the bugs, I've been informed about some of them, and I'll spend the next few days addressing all of them. The trickiest one is probably going to be the quest plugin issue. I already have a solution in mind to purchase if I can't figure out the problem.

Lastly, I don't think this game will be as long as N_Taii's games, mainly because I have to do everything myself – drawings, pixel art, story... (not that I'm complaining). But for sure, I'll strive to make the corruption aspect as exciting as possible.

peih

Jan 24, 2018
I enjoyed the intro very much but on the other hand some might think it is too long and maybe boring(?)

Definitely not a quick fap game but a story driven one. Dev put a lot of work into this for sure, go and support them if you can. Looking forward to more updates. Hope this one can the "Completed" tag.

Reactions: ViihX and inatari

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think I also prefer the development of a single villain to steal the gf, but I also like multiple guys stealing the girls and making them sluts. So its not a problem for me.

Now, one thing I'm also really excited about is the side girls storylines, especially Kema's mom + Blacksmith and that Blonde Nun + Priest (I just wish Kema's mom at that beginning was more "oblivious" about the blacksmith's intentions, and he used that to take advantage of some few situations before she start to suspect him. The feeling I had is that she already realizes his intentions even before he do something).

I also confess that I expected a character "closer" to the MC's mom, who know her more, to be the one who will try to steal her. As it's the case with Kema's mom and the Nun (they both have antagonists that follow them for a while and already have a history of wanting to fuck them building up).

Reactions: inatari and LordFrz

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Man, I really want to like your game, but you're burying the main appeal.

NTR is about characters we care about.

I do not give a single fk about Akane or the whole soldier side bit. And that's what this entire update was about.

Maybe other people enjoyed it, but I basically held space bar at a certain point as I'm not playing the game to see a character who is not the PC hook up with a character I give literally no fks about.

My advice, focus on the NTR and the main characters, you can still have the side stuff, but make it secondary, not the entire update.

Reactions: moozoo and inatari

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
inatari sounds good, just downloaded 0.2.5 and looking forward to all the changes since the last version I played with the previous public one.

Also, to throw my two cents in about the points system. While I haven't experienced it yet, points should not be hard to get as that becomes a tedious task for the player. If you're looking for an alternative system, you could make side-quests that are somehow tied to the event in question which is unlocked upon completion of said sidequest.

For example, lets say there's a scene involving Marin and an NPC. The NPC would have a quest for you to get him a rare flower or ingredient and once done, would unlock the scene. In the scene you would see the flower being given to her or the ingredient used in a meal the NPC prepared for her that ties in the quest for the scene.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

I do not give a single fk about Akane or the whole soldier side bit. And that's what this entire update was about.

Maybe other people enjoyed it, but I basically held space bar at a certain point as I'm not playing the game to see a character who is not the PC hook up with a character I give literally no fks about.

My advice, focus on the NTR and the main characters, you can still have the side stuff, but make it secondary, not the entire update.
Yea, they weren't to my liking either, however, I see it more as a way to develop the friend. Now that he is sexualy active he is setup to start corrupting the 2 main girls.

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022

Actually, the goal of this update was to start Kema's corruption. I needed this for future scenes. Also, v0.2.5 is about 1 hour long and focuses on Yui and Marin :)

I think I also prefer the development of a single villain to steal the gf, but I also like multiple guys stealing the girls and making them sluts. So its not a problem for me.

Now, one thing I'm also really excited about is the side girls storylines, especially Kema's mom + Blacksmith and that Blonde Nun + Priest (I just wish Kema's mom at that beginning was more "oblivious" about the blacksmith's intentions, and he used that to take advantage of some few situations before she start to suspect him. The feeling I had is that she already realizes his intentions even before he do something).

I also confess that I expected a character "closer" to the MC's mom, who know her more, to be the one who will try to steal her. As it's the case with Kema's mom and the Nun (they both have antagonists that follow them for a while and already have a history of wanting to fuck them building up).
Regarding the MC's mother, I chose the Commander because of his relationship with the MC's father. I plan to explore this further in the upcoming updates. As for Kema's mother and Lucy (the nun), I'll progress their corruption a bit in the next update, but I'll probably focus a bit more on Yui and Marin.

inatari sounds good, just downloaded 0.2.5 and looking forward to all the changes since the last version I played with the previous public one.

Also, to throw my two cents in about the points system. While I haven't experienced it yet, points should not be hard to get as that becomes a tedious task for the player. If you're looking for an alternative system, you could make side-quests that are somehow tied to the event in question which is unlocked upon completion of said sidequest.

For example, lets say there's a scene involving Marin and an NPC. The NPC would have a quest for you to get him a rare flower or ingredient and once done, would unlock the scene. In the scene you would see the flower being given to her or the ingredient used in a meal the NPC prepared for her that ties in the quest for the scene.
I hope you enjoy the new update :). Regarding the memory system, your idea sounds good, but I've created a poll about it.

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
v0.2.3
  • An animated scene of Akane was added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui has been added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Violet (MC’s Mother) has been added.
  • One new main quest (This is a big one).
  • Memory system implemented.
  • New maps.
  • New sprites.
  • Fixed some grammar issues.
  • Added about 45 minutes.
It has a save file continuing right where v0.2.1 left off. If you use save files from previous versions, you won't be able to collect the memory points scattered around the map.

To find Mc's father: (Or just use the save file)
marin's ovev0.2.3
When i first played the game and saw the "Yui/Marin Status" tab i already knew that there would be multiple antagonists for the girls and if i'm being honest...so far i like it a lot, i REALLY wish Kema wasn't involved in the corruption of the main girls but beggars can't be choosers i guess, also i was quite certain that the soliders would be involved as well, at least for Marin, did you forget to mention them or am i completly wrong ? They did make an appearance during THE scene in v2.5.

As for the points for the memory system, now that i know what to look for it's fine i guess, it's a nice little feature that keeps the player engaged while they're on their way to the next Quest objective but i'm not gonna lie, after i collected the 25 that is needed to unlock 1 scene, i just simply saved the game any time i wanted to view one and after i watched it i simply loaded back that save file so that i could watch the others as well with that same 25 points.
same thoughts about Kema, i think he wasn't disgusting enough like dukall and enlai lol.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Actually, the goal of this update was to start Kema's corruption. I needed this for future scenes. Also, v0.2.5 is about 1 hour long and focuses on Yui and Marin :)

Regarding the MC's mother, I chose the Commander because of his relationship with the MC's father. I plan to explore this further in the upcoming updates. As for Kema's mother and Lucy (the nun), I'll progress their corruption a bit in the next update, but I'll probably focus a bit more on Yui and Marin.

I hope you enjoy the new update :). Regarding the memory system, your idea sounds good, but I've created a poll about it.

That's fair. And I did figure as much. I see where the plot is going it. My issue is just that I think you are spending too much time on it.

I am 100% for a slow-burn NTR game. In fact, I prefer it. But storytelling does not all need to be active. In fact, often with NTR, out-of-sight storytelling is all the better.

Imagine this alternative to this update:

The PC heads out, the focus is on how tense the situation is. You look around. Maybe bond a bit with the other solider, flash to the village in a scene with love interests are working, being chatted up by possible antagonists, but you don't see what they're talking about, flashback to being attacked by wolves and struggling, all the while your friend and fellow solider is nowhere to be found.

The fight ended, the PC bloody, you stagger back to camp tired and a little hurt, Kema shows up later with a stupid grin on his face - an argument ensues as you're upset he was not around and wondering what happened.

Later that night you can wake up, and notice Kema is not in bed. You walk around and find nothing, but maybe as players, we see the silhouette of the other tent and what is happening.

Then the focus can continue the next day, or however long later, and you can really amp up the comedy of the chase scene but have it from the PC's PoV doing the chasing. Add some comedy.

Come home: Now you spent less time on the random H-scenes we don't really care for, so you can do more when home, or wrap up the update at least having had the focus been on us, the player.

This update felt like filler. And when you have a game with weeks-long or even months-long intervals of content, you can't have filler.

This approach still introduced Kema's corruption, it actually adds more seeds for conflict between you and him due to it, AND it makes the focus be on us while reminding us that things are happening just out of sight, and for all we know anything could be happening back home at that moment.

End of the day, it's your game and you need to tell it how you want to tell it. This is just advice from someone who's been a writer for a long time. Less can be more when to NTR in particular, and keeping players not 100% aware, but clued in on, active corruption is typically more ideal to the average NTR fan.

Looking forward to next patch.

SGod

Aug 26, 2021
Great game overall! Good job dev, I can smell something good in the future about this proiect, if I could give a feedback, perharps you could add some minigames

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The art and the pixel sprites are great. I'll have to download it just to enjoy that part of it. The NTR fucking sucks, and that dude in the second pic looks like some All Tommorrow's mantelope or some shit. That is all, good luck to you.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Just finished v0.2.5, here are my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work inatari and if you're ever looking for ideas or need someone to bounce ideas off, feel free to message me.
About Yui and Marin, I intend to make the corruption more complex than just going crazy over a big dick, although that was a trigger for their curiosity. And yes, Lucy (the nun) and Kema's mother will have new scenes in the upcoming updates. Regarding the village chief, I actually have some plans for him. I don't intend to make all the men bad, but that doesn't mean things in the village will improve, in fact, it's quite the opposite. I aim to make this game a bit darker, somewhat similar to NTRPG. I do have some plans in mind for both Kema's mother and the MC's mother at the tavern, although that might take some time.

About the characters in the village, maybe I didn't elaborate very well, almost all of them have changing dialogues and positions throughout the day, although most of this happens inside their houses.

As for the free-roam events, I'll place a purple quest icon in front of buildings to make it easy to know where things are happening. Of course, I'll also provide hints that there's something going on in the village. The new entity might help with that, but I have to proceed cautiously. I still want the MC to be skeptical about the truth of the scenes the entity shows him.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to write this. I'll do my best to improve the game.

That's fair. And I did figure as much. I see where the plot is going it. My issue is just that I think you are spending too much time on it.

I am 100% for a slow-burn NTR game. In fact, I prefer it. But storytelling does not all need to be active. In fact, often with NTR, out-of-sight storytelling is all the better.

Imagine this alternative to this update:

The PC heads out, the focus is on how tense the situation is. You look around. Maybe bond a bit with the other solider, flash to the village in a scene with love interests are working, being chatted up by possible antagonists, but you don't see what they're talking about, flashback to being attacked by wolves and struggling, all the while your friend and fellow solider is nowhere to be found.

The fight ended, the PC bloody, you stagger back to camp tired and a little hurt, Kema shows up later with a stupid grin on his face - an argument ensues as you're upset he was not around and wondering what happened.

Later that night you can wake up, and notice Kema is not in bed. You walk around and find nothing, but maybe as players, we see the silhouette of the other tent and what is happening.

Then the focus can continue the next day, or however long later, and you can really amp up the comedy of the chase scene but have it from the PC's PoV doing the chasing. Add some comedy.

Come home: Now you spent less time on the random H-scenes we don't really care for, so you can do more when home, or wrap up the update at least having had the focus been on us, the player.

This update felt like filler. And when you have a game with weeks-long or even months-long intervals of content, you can't have filler.

This approach still introduced Kema's corruption, it actually adds more seeds for conflict between you and him due to it, AND it makes the focus be on us while reminding us that things are happening just out of sight, and for all we know anything could be happening back home at that moment.

End of the day, it's your game and you need to tell it how you want to tell it. This is just advice from someone who's been a writer for a long time. Less can be more when to NTR in particular, and keeping players not 100% aware, but clued in on, active corruption is typically more ideal to the average NTR fan.

Looking forward to next patch.
Hmm, I see your point, and I think it makes sense. I think that as corruption increases, it will become easier to fit multiple scenes per update. Also, I will now focus on one-hour updates. This way, I can effectively incorporate both aspects (the stories of the main and secondary characters). Thanks for the tips.

I was playing with joiplay, and suddenly it stopped. Why is that? the same as the first released version.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to play this game on an emulator. The game crashes a lot on the village map with Joiplay (likely due to the map's size and the number of events).

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes