Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Apart from Kema I feel like Enlai should shine the most, even more than Dukall. Enlai so far was the most proactive guy out of the 3, and it feels like he has the easiest route in front of him cuz he's most straightforward. Dukall so far hasn't really done anything direct with girls and his scenes were mostly accidental (but great). Kema presented a lot but he doesn't feel right plotwise to really use it with these two. At least for now. I'd argue that Enlai seems the closest to getting it and second one would be some soldier/s and then Dukall, Kema.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xJuma

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Apart from Kema I feel like Enlai should shine the most, even more than Dukall. Enlai so far was the most proactive guy out of the 3, and it feels like he has the easiest route in front of him cuz he's most straightforward. Dukall so far hasn't really done anything direct with girls and his scenes were mostly accidental (but great). Kema presented a lot but he doesn't feel right plotwise to really use it with these two. At least for now. I'd argue that Enlai seems the closest to getting it and second one would be some soldier/s and then Dukall, Kema.
I admit, I also prefer Enlai the most atm. But I have the feeling that Marin x Enlai Route will be absolutely amazing with her feeling more and more comfortable around his house over the time :)

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I admit, I also prefer Enlai the most atm. But I have the feeling that Marin x Enlai Route will be absolutely amazing with her feeling more and more comfortable around his house over the time :)
I'm way more excited about Enlai x Marin than Enlai x Yui, exactly because of the kind and innocent personality that makes Marin not suspect the intentions of the people around her. Quite the woman that even Enlai will be able to take advantage of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xJuma

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
I'm way more excited about Enlai x Marin than Enlai x Yui, exactly because of the kind and innocent personality that makes Marin not suspect the intentions of the people around her. Quite the woman that even Enlai will be able to take advantage of.
Absolutely, but as far I think right now, it's probably gonna be more Enlai x Marin and Dukall x Yui, based on the fact that Yui already seen Dukall twice and Enlai is more focused on Marin right now. I might be totally wrong.

But totally, Enlai x Marin is gonna be fantastic stuff! I love the innocent / naive girl type, its so hot for corruption stuff.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I agree with that cuz of what happened in his house. But his interactions during swimming (with the best CG in game imo) really put me into pairing him with Yui. I'm sure he can handle them both.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Both Enlai and Dukall will have a lot of fun with Yui and Marin. :coffee:

For me it's not even that i need ugly bastards to steal the girls, i mean sure, i prefer NTR when there is an age gap between the girls and the bad guys but in this case it's more that that, i just simply don't see Kema as a villain, sure he's been beefing with Yui ever since they were kids, but i don't see him stealing not only the girl the MC is in love with but his sister as well. Saying that Kema lives in the MC's shadow is a prefectly reasonably theory but other than that they've been cool all their lives as far as i can tell. Inatari said that 2.3 was done the way it was so that Kema's corruption could begin, so i guess it all depends on how far his corruption will go, but i still don't see him doing anything with the girls, what I would like actually, is for Juvia to go out of her way and start corrupting them, if i'm being a 100% honest i am actually blown the fuck away by her character, i've played a bunch of NTR games in my life but i've never seen a woman who was not only corrupted but was also corrupting other girls right out of the gate as the game starts. Juvia using Kema as a gateway to get to the girls is the only way i can see Kema doing anything with them. The main reason behind my distaste for Kema doing any kind of corrupting however is that he's gonna be on the receiving end of the NTR stick sooner or later when his mother's gonna get "stolen" i guess the correct word is.
I really enjoy creating scenes with Juvia. It's going to be fun to have her influence the other girls.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Before playing this i thought that the mc gets ntr'ed by a goblin. Not it seems it's "normal" corruption.

Is the goblin part of the story important or just some background lore?

bat_man

Jul 9, 2023
You can make a better relationship between mc and marin, yui, akane before the erotic stuff begins. It may be better that way. Very promising indeed. Looking forward for more develoment.

Markzz64

Mar 26, 2021
Before playing this i thought that the mc gets ntr'ed by a goblin. Not it seems it's "normal" corruption.

I feel like the guys who get their way with the girls are some kind of decendents of the goblins?, i mean the guy we see in the second picture kinda looks like a goblin only with the body type of a human.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022

The guys from the village will corrupt the girls. I plan to add some scenes with Goblins when the girls' corruption level gets high.

I feel like the guys who get their way with the girls are some kind of decendents of the goblins?, i mean the guy we see in the second picture kinda looks like a goblin only with the body type of a human.
The lack of beauty is his charm.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Like everything so far. Would be nice if there was an option for x-ray vision, would make scenes hotter, especially where vaginal isn't immediately visible. Artist should consult dildo riding webcam videos, those positions and the vaginal stretching and pulling, as well as liquid or cream buildup. Sex positions where penetration is visible. Tricks with making the male semi-transparent too.
Hoping to see loads of goblin content in the future, that's mainly what caught my attention. Not merely a few scenes, but proper big arc. Girls getting gradually broken, even prego and post-prego. Also would be nice to have room transitions faster, or at least a new marker for new dialogue/scene content hiding behind doors, like the priest's wife trying to get him into bed scene in their bedroom which wasn't indicated with a sign on the door, players wasting too much time finding stuff gets the boners retracting and becomes an irritant. Great overall however so far. I feel a bit of Boy Hero Ken spirit in this work. Good luck.

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Like everything so far. Would be nice if there was an option for x-ray vision, would make scenes hotter, especially where vaginal isn't immediately visible. Artist should consult dildo riding webcam videos, those positions and the vaginal stretching and pulling, as well as liquid or cream buildup. Sex positions where penetration is visible. Tricks with making the male semi-transparent too.
Hoping to see loads of goblin content in the future, that's mainly what caught my attention. Not merely a few scenes, but proper big arc. Girls getting gradually broken, even prego and post-prego. Also would be nice to have room transitions faster, or at least a new marker for new dialogue/scene content hiding behind doors, like the priest's wife trying to get him into bed scene in their bedroom which wasn't indicated with a sign on the door, players wasting too much time finding stuff gets the boners retracting and becomes an irritant. Great overall however so far. I feel a bit of Boy Hero Ken spirit in this work. Good luck.
In version 0.2.5/0.2.6, the transition time between rooms has been adjusted. Also, in the new scenes, I'm putting a purple exclamation mark icon in front of the buildings to indicate that an H scene is occurring.

Got problem on joiplay..black screen at the start of new game..
This bug is caused by the lighting plugin. You can disable it in the options or by deleting everything in the Community_Lighting_MZ file. However, you may encounter other problems on the village map that I, unfortunately, don't know why they happen.

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
Play the latest version 0.2.6 Update
Things were moving in an interesting direction, and the two girls were finally unable to tolerate sexual desire
Must give the greatest regards to Juvia

Reactions: SGod and inatari

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Any way to have an "instant text" option? Never been a fan of text showing one letter after the other.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Play the latest version 0.2.6 Update
Things were moving in an interesting direction, and the two girls were finally unable to tolerate sexual desire
Must give the greatest regards to Juvia
Juvia loves to have fun.

Any way to have an "instant text" option? Never been a fan of text showing one letter after the other.
Sure :)

Reactions: Voilsh

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
enlai is the most proactive but dukall i think is the main antagonist?
The guys from the village will corrupt the girls. I plan to add some scenes with Goblins when the girls' corruption level gets high.

The lack of beauty is his charm.
any chance to have more characters in the future? like disgusting uncle of yui or mc's(enlai but family uncle version) side since marine is basically orphan. Or saving marin's mother.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes