ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I feel Kema could be one of the most interesting characters in the game, i hope he wont become jaded and go all "all women are whores" and actually become the Alpha man he can be, unlike the old/ugly bastards. Like if he sees his mom getting taken advantage of he actually steps in and defends the women he cares about unlike the MC who will lose everything

Reactions: Babuza and Recnq

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
I think I've mentioned this either here or on Discord before (I can't recall now). But yes, I do intend to develop the relationship between Ryuu and Yui further. As for weird fetishes, I also intend to incorporate some into the game, but It's just too early for that yet. I'll create a poll soon on Patreon/Fanbox to see which weird fetishes are most popular among supporters.

Well, the only thing I can say about this is that I love: ugly man x beautiful woman. And I enjoy the exaggeration. :LOL:

This was fixed in v0.3

Two new CG2D scenes (Both involving Yui)
An animation scene of Marin, Juvia, and Kema, with some CG2D (non-animated) variations.
And a few pixel H scenes.
The update is about an hour long.
oh sorry i mean how many total scene on 0.3 not for that version only

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
Kema seems to be being used as a tool to corrupt Marin and Yui, and the key to his darkening may be his mother.:unsure:

Reactions: Recnq

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
oh sorry i mean how many total scene on 0.3 not for that version only
Counting all scenes in the gallery from v. 0.3.0: 20 (which is a mix of pixel sprite sex / 2DCG / Animated scenes)
- But honestly if you count all pixel sprite sex scenes included you are probably up at a higher number since I don't think all pixel scenes are included in the gallery.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
just played for the first time and liking it so far. like the slow burn it's been but ready to start seeing the 2 lady's stats start to jump up. (even thou they masturbated the stat stayed at 0 :( playing v2.6 ) while I like my NTR for the girl be one on one I see this one more about depravity all around and from what I guess where it's going I think that works best.. hero fight for his home, his family, and his love so hoping in a least the bad end he metaphorically loses those 3 things in the end. while the hero not in a relation ship I did feel the connection Ryuu had with them. this NTR has a more being left behind kind of feel.

liked the masturbation scene where it showed what they where having dark fantasy's about also hope t see more static scenes. hope to see a contrast scene of how Yui was so worried when Ryuu left on a mission to can't wait for him to leave on a mission so she can indulge her self. (if that happens I hope it show the stats go up but not show what happens till later.)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Gotta say, I forgot how... ugly Dukal is and the guy who lives in the shack is probably worse. They're so ugly they're a different art style. It is genuinely distracting and makes it hard to take Yui and Marin expressing any interest in them impossible to believe.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Gotta say, I forgot how... ugly Dukal is and the guy who lives in the shack is probably worse. They're so ugly they're a different art style. It is genuinely distracting and makes it hard to take Yui and Marin expressing any interest in them impossible to believe.
Welcome my son, to the gameworld where only fantasy sets the boundaries, and where Ugly Bastards will get the hot girl(s). :coffee:

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
No need to believe it would happen in real life, I like my ugly bastards ugly as fuck and the girls beautiful as fuck.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Perhaps you're confusing fantasy with reality.

Reactions: ktez and potspipe

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well no, I'm not confusing anything with anything. I'm just experiencing difficulty suspending my disbelief.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Is sad that things like this only work on games, right? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Welcome my son, to the gameworld where only fantasy sets the boundaries, and where Ugly Bastards will get the hot girl(s). :coffee:
While that mostly the case their might be something more at play here. Dukal seems to be secretly calling the shots in the town and dabbling in some sort of dark art's underground. when Yui and Marin both orgasmed at the same time one of the lamps in the cave lit up. For now I'm theorizing that their lust might not be completely natural and whatever going on might be affecting the whole village. is called the corruption of the village O_O; so their attraction to the ugly's might be do to that. just have to wonder why the MC not effected if that the case. maybe just to pure or maybe it was activated when he was in the cave and not affected. have to wait and see I guess.

and for my conspiracy theory: doesn't Dukal kind of look like a goblin in disguise.

Tekosike

Feb 16, 2020
I'm trying to play this on JOI but after getting to the MC home(I assume), the screen goes black. I can see only the text and bubbles, help?

• Sad
Reactions: Recnq
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes