Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Not yet but the next Update will include scenes for the mom, although it's gonna be one of her first scenes so i don't think it's gonna be anything heavy.
Also, by "next Update" i mean the one that is still in development. In a few days the v0.3.1, that was released a month ago, will be available for the public (don't know exacly when, ask the dev), but i'm talking about the one after that, so if you're not on Patreon and didn't pay for it, then the "mom ntr scene" is gonna be available for you around the second half on November.

Reactions: Babuza

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
next update when ?
No date announced yet.
- Version 0.3.2 have 3 previews that have been showed off(1 for Violet, 2 for Yui).
This update seems a bit bigger then usual so 'guessing' that update will drop end of month.
- Version 0.3.1(public) that will drop for free here does include(2xYui and 1x for Marin)
This update include various QoL updates like the new quest log system.
And fixes to the status page of both the girls.

Pretty sure Inatari will drop a changelog when it do get released as usual :coffee:

Reactions: Prettz

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
No date announced yet.
- Version 0.3.2 have 3 previews that have been showed off(1 for Violet, 2 for Yui).
This update seems a bit bigger then usual so 'guessing' that update will drop end of month.
- Version 0.3.1(public) that will drop for free here does include(2xYui and 1x for Marin)
This update include various QoL updates like the new quest log system.
And fixes to the status page of both the girls.

Pretty sure Inatari will drop a changelog when it do get released as usual :coffee:
I'm pretty sure he was asking about v0.3.1, which should be released for the public sometime today (that is, if i'm not mistaken), since the original release for v0.3 was the 16th of September.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Expect around end of month.
- Inatari is still working on scenes for the next version, from discord:
When are Updates supposed to be released for the public, a month after their original release or at the same time as the following Update ? I'm only asking because i always thought that it was a month after the original release and i'm fairly certain that while he's talking about v0.3.1 (which was released more than a month ago), you're talking about v0.3.2, which is still in development.

Update when
you got a better chance if you ask the dev on his discord server, last time he was online on F95 was October 3rd.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When are Updates supposed to be released for the public, a month after their original release or at the same time as the following Update ? I'm only asking because i always thought that it was a month after the original release so going by that logic i'm fairly certain that while he's talking about v0.3.1 (which was released more than a month ago), you're talking about v0.3.2, which is still in development.

you got a better chance if you ask the dev on his discord server, last time he was online on F95 was October 3rd.
When v0.3.2 aka patreon version get released end of month, the public version will drop alongside it.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
When v0.3.2 aka patreon version get released end of month, the public version will drop alongside it.
aaah i see, i sure as shit that it was a month after release, i guess i was giving wrong info yesterday, sorry about that guys. :LOL:

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I don't believe the words of anyone with an F95 account even for a second that they can go for an entire month without rubbing one out, we're too far gone brothers.
I'm not even gonna make an attempt since there's a Henteria Update coming next month, v0.3.2 for this game and potentially Being a DIK, although weirdly enough, i'm actually playing Being a DIK for the plot and not for the nut. xd

Reactions: LordFrz

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I don't believe the words of anyone with an F95 account even for a second that they can go for an entire month without rubbing one out, we're too far gone brothers.
I'm not even gonna make an attempt since there's a Henteria Update coming next month, v0.3.2 for this game and potentially Being a DIK, although weirdly enough, i'm actually playing Being a DIK for the plot and not for the nut. xd
I may not look convincing, brother but believe me I managed to do it for 2 years. When November starts I just usually shut everything down. It's a mental thing to be honest. The only threat to my streak is Violet finally getting it. And maybe Warshop's game. I have a 60-40 chance.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I may not look convincing, brother but believe me I managed to do it for 2 years. When November starts I just usually shut everything down. It's a mental thing to be honest. The only threat to my streak is Violet finally getting it. And maybe Warshop's game. I have a 60-40 chance.
The Update with Violet comes out next week, between the 27th and 29th according to the dev, buy it on Patreon before November rolles out so you'll get it out of your system xd

• Haha
Reactions: Reven23

jaden000

May 30, 2020
It’s all mental I’ve gone without it for a year. It was hard initially but gotten used it

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes