PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
its an emulator for android
Huum, that explains so probably there are some files missing or the version is not compatible;

and for the dumbass giving facepalms, no one is obligated to know everyone single emulator that exists, principally when you have a PC that can do it all; kids those days :cautious:

Tekosike

Feb 16, 2020
Huum, that explains so probably there are some files missing or the version is not compatible;

and for the dumbass giving facepalms, no one is obligated to know everyone single emulator that exists, principally when you have a PC that can do it all; kids those days :cautious:
Ah......that sucks, I really wanted to play this game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

The dev has stated before he thinks it is the lighting plugin, you might just try deleting it or looking for a specific fix for that plugin. But he doesn't have time to mess with emulators. But your problem has been mentioned in this thread several times, not sure if any one posted a specific fix for it.

MemeTipper69

Jun 1, 2020
liked the masturbation scene where it showed what they where having dark fantasy's about also hope t see more static scenes. hope to see a contrast scene of how Yui was so worried when Ryuu left on a mission to can't wait for him to leave on a mission so she can indulge her self. (if that happens I hope it show the stats go up but not show what happens till later.)
I mean that could probably be shown pretty well via the memory system so that the MC doesn't see the action via normal gameplay, but we can unlock it later.

Reactions: Babuza

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone have the translation in Spanish pls?
It is practically not worth doing a translation into any other language yet, the game is still in a development phase which means that doing a translation now would be useless because for the next version things will have changed and a translation will have to be done again. The best thing to do is to wait until the game is 100% complete before translating it.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I forgot I had another emulator that I downloaded a bit ago for this reason, thank you some much for reminding me.

Ok now I can see what's happening, to anyone that want the emulator, it's MaldiVes from the google play store.
I tried both emulators, JOI and Maldives, and there always came a point where the game gave an error and crashed. That's because of compatibility errors, I imagine that for this game they use resources that are not yet compatible with the emulators.

I think the developer at some point said something about emulators, but for now his top priority is the game so he doesn't have time to try to make it compatible with emulators.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Taking a look at this sometime soon. threw dev some support to play the 3.1 but been too busy. But it's nice if this is a true NTR mystery setting- I searched "perspective" and looked through some comments in this thread and saw one where dev in v2.5 was trying to refine it to be more teasing?.. for those who play without viewing scenes MC doesn't know happened- so that you can still enjoy the teasing and ero-content you normally see in this perspective of NTR. The screenshot of the steamy door opening is what caught my interest- that's pretty close to the line of suspending disbelief of an incompetent MC- but things like this- around corners- blurry/cropped photos- under tables- silhouette play and stuff. all makes for strong mystery pov- just hoping the story plans to take that into consideration. I usually explain that it works better if you build the plot around that teasing aspect and THEN add the scenes later- it works. If you add scenes prematurely you sometimes have way more of a disconnect when playing through the game without them- if the option exists. You have to make sure nothing main plot crucial is revealed and said within the scenes that are cut out- or anytime they're brought up later you have inconsistency issues- so here's hoping mystery pov(since it's seemingly available) isn't jumping around and confusing.. have played games where you literally warp around areas with no explanation if you choose not to view scenes... jarring to say the least. being able to watch the gradual corruption and changes of the personality of the characters with only imagining what could have caused it- is an art.. and if all the characters act normal outside of hscenes then there's just nothing for the people who are looking for that type of NTR... Unfortunately it seems no one is actually close as a s/o... No actual romantic relationship with any of rue characters right?.. Also read some comments like this. So even if the mc was crushing on someone specifically it still ends up as BSS..more lighthearted and not actually stolen because they never belonged to the mc in the first place. Which is a shame but if the games got quality elsewhere- hard to complain.

Last edited:

Tekosike

Feb 16, 2020
I tried both emulators, JOI and Maldives, and there always came a point where the game gave an error and crashed. That's because of compatibility errors, I imagine that for this game they use resources that are not yet compatible with the emulators.

I think the developer at some point said something about emulators, but for now his top priority is the game so he doesn't have time to try to make it compatible with emulators.
Yeah, having troubles with it too now.....time for another game.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
It's kinda quiet so Imma ask a question lol. What's new in 3.1?
Changelog v0.3
  • New artwork for Yui's status.
  • New artwork for Marin's status.
  • Added new cumming sounds for Yui and Marin.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Enlai has been added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Dukall has been added.
  • A new animation scene of Marin, Juvia, and Kema has been added.
  • All scenes added to the reminiscence room
  • Added some new pixel H scenes.
  • One new main quest.
  • New sprites.
  • Added around 60 minutes. (Probably a bit more)
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks

Changelog v0.3.1
  • Corrected 20% of MC's childhood dialogues
  • New quest plugin
  • Some bugs fixed
Some spoilers:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes