Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
From patreon
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen~
Version 0.3.2 has about 1 hour and 25 minutes so far. I got a bit carried away and didn't anticipate that this update would be so lengthy, but I still have a few more events to add and some other things to adjust. When I'm done with everything, I think the new update will be around 1 hour and 40 minutes long. That means it's going to be my biggest update. I know everyone is excited to play it. I just need another 3 or 4 days to finish everything.

Seems like this year NNN is a failure for me

• Haha
Reactions: Reven23 and Babuza

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Is version 0.3.0 public now?
v0.3.0 and v0.3.1 are exacly the same contentwise, v0.3.1 is just bugfixes and such and it was released a few days after the original release. Only v0.3.1 will go public in a few days...for obvious reasons.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I have not played the game yet..what are some differences between this and henteria chronicles

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I have not played the game yet..what are some differences between this and henteria chronicles
If you're looking for a game like Henteria i'm pretty sure this game is the closest there is on this site, especially gameplaywise. There's absolutlely no grind whatsoever and combat is nonexistent, i'd say the most notable difference in gameplay is that this game is MUCH buggier than Henteria. I played the latest version (v0.3.1) of this game and it was pretty well put together compared to the previous ones so i gotta give Inatari that, but as first impressions go this game didn't really do well for me. I found out about this game around v0.2.1 if i'm not mistaken and it was REALLY buggy, then came v0.2.3 which fixed a lot of the old bugs but it had just as many new ones to replace the ones that were fixed.
If you're comparing this game to Henteria Chapter 3 then Henteria wins by a landslide (at least for me) BUT, keep in mind that this is Inatari's 1st game while HC3 is N_Taii's 4th one and i'm pretty sure Corruption of the Village is somewhat better than HC2, or i guess it's not really fair to compare the two since HC2 is a finished game and this is not even close to being halway done, but if this game continues to improve with each update then it has a pretty good chance for turning out better than HC2, after all bugs get fixed after a while, it's only annoying for people who play each update on day 1.

Reactions: jaden000

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I think it's also an important difference to note that it seems like the game has shifted a bit away from the "pure" Henteria/NTRPG genre of relying on pixel sprites, in favor of being its own hybrid with fully drawn artwork/animations for how it handles a good number of its scenes. There are still some sprite-based animations, but at least with the most recent update I played through (I think it was 0.2.6?), it definitely felt like more emphasis was being put on the artwork over the sprite stuff.

Which is a bit of a shame, but I know that can be pretty divisive between people who specifically enjoy the pixel sprite aesthetic and others who want a more mainstream H-game experience with detailed art.

Reactions: Babuza and jaden000
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes