PN69

Dec 30, 2020
Can you share a download link for 2.6 version of the game? I want to check where I left the game. I have old saves of the game but I cannot use them in the new version.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Can you share a download link for 2.6 version of the game? I want to check where I left the game. I have old saves of the game but I cannot use them in the new version.

0.3.2 is available only for Master tier?
Just the first week.

When I enter a house screen goes black I am playing in Android JOI play need some help
You can try disabling the lighting plugin in the options or deleting the contents within the Community_Lighting_MZ.js file, but you might encounter other issues. So, unfortunately, it might not be possible to play using an emulator.

why the file save for version 0.3.1 start from the beginning
Use save file 2.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
So I think dukall will corrupt yui and enlai will corrupt Marin but what you guys think? I mean they have sex with them

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I asked that a few weeks ago. Inatari said the NTR will be done by humans. Goblin(s) may be added late stage corruption.

Enlai fits Yui so well he definitely should shine more.
I can only second this. YuixEnlai and Marin-Dukall. Well but i guess they will have some scenes together, after all which happened at the lake.

I_Love_Jesus

Dec 12, 2022
New update is phenomenal; definitely didn't expect Juvia to take such an active role in the girls' corruption. Also, the different routes/motives (jealousy/curiosity) for the girls' corruption journeys is very entertaining. Can't wait to see what's cooked up next.

Reactions: jaden000
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes