Ousawa

May 28, 2017
This game is really nice and scenes are good, but at the same time there is some irritating stuff.

Some events are really boring and take to much time (for example picking up some stuff). I also wish that I could speed up some scenes because heroes sometimes are talking to much and scenes can be really slow. In this update I needed to start the game from the begining and it was irritating and boring.

In general game is really promising, but there are things that need an upgrade.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
It seems to me that diluting the main story with minor characters is not a bad solution, if only the minor characters have good pictures :oops:
more time on minor characters = less time for 2 main girls , pictures/images? they not even the selling point of the game , prolly better some SHORT non-erotic, silhouettes etc scenes/events w/c implicates slow corruption of village/minor characters you know just to show that somethings changing in the village .

Reactions: Babuza

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
more time on minor characters = less time for 2 main girls , pictures/images? they not even the selling point of the game , prolly better some SHORT non-erotic, silhouettes etc scenes/events w/c implicates slow corruption of village/minor characters you know just to show that somethings changing in the village .
Agreed, I think designing a short plot about the corruption of female villagers can prove that corruption does affect everyone without spending too much production time. Currently, all resources are put on the heroines, so that the game experience is very good. Wait a moment Let's see if there are any big changes in the village in the next update.

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
Agreed, I think designing a short plot about the corruption of female villagers can prove that corruption does affect everyone without spending too much production time. Currently, all resources are put on the heroines, so that the game experience is very good. Wait a moment Let's see if there are any big changes in the village in the next update.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with a slight deviation from the main plot, as long as it doesn't drag out the main line too much, but it seems to me that there should also be pictures in the secondary scenes, or at least as silhouettes wrote above. Dry text is perceived so-so in the nsfw game

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
is there a way to view the gallery and get all the images and scenes?
You can go to the gallery from the main house. You will need to collect the memory fragments around the map for that. (Not a fan of that).

Just use MTool to unlock them all tbh. Someone might have a full save with it all unlocked too.

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
I mean, there's nothing wrong with a slight deviation from the main plot, as long as it doesn't drag out the main line too much, but it seems to me that there should also be pictures in the secondary scenes, or at least as silhouettes wrote above. Dry text is perceived so-so in the nsfw game
It is difficult for a one-person team to draw a large number of CGs in one month, but it will be much easier if it is a silhouette of a pixel window with sound effects.
The protagonist can eavesdrop outside the window to increase the player's anxiety
So I think text and camera movement design are more important. It doesn’t matter if it takes an extra week. For example, although the 0.3.2 update was delayed by a week, the content has indeed become more professional and interesting than previous updates.

Reactions: SollarMeow
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes