yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCorruptionOfTheVillage-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
It’s strange, the update came out on November 3, but I didn’t find it on my latest updates page, I tried everything, but I could only find it by searching for the game name. How can this be? I removed all the filters.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It’s strange, the update came out on November 3, but I didn’t find it on my latest updates page, I tried everything, but I could only find it by searching for the game name. How can this be? I removed all the filters.
I think this happens because Inatari(developer of the game) updates the thread himself.
- To get it to "latest updates section" a F95 admin need to announce it.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
My godness what an amazing rpg corruption game !! I just discovered it, shame on me !! Can someone just tell me if there are enough decent ntr scenes for now? :)

Reactions: Sense_9

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Someone have full gallery save with the scenes of the new update? Or at least a save at the beginning of the update so i iwll not have to start over from the beginning, thanks

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
My godness what an amazing rpg corruption game !! I just discovered it, shame on me !! Can someone just tell me if there are enough decent ntr scenes for now? :)
Only corruption ntr scenes up to handjob now on 0.3.2, need to wait for more updates if you want more than that

Reactions: gabich69

Saikouren

Jun 21, 2018
Someone have full gallery save with the scenes of the new update? Or at least a save at the beginning of the update so i iwll not have to start over from the beginning, thanks
I think there is a save provided by dev on 0.3.1, kinda forgot

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes