Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Grandpa and cousin work amazing. To be honest they beat Dukall for me. Both Grandpa and cousin should go for more girls and Marin need more action. I hhaclue who I wish the most for girls but Enlai has some competition.

Neuralyzed

NTR Lover
Donor
Jan 27, 2018
thanks I will definetly check them out! Henteria Chronicles 2 from the description seems exactly like what I was looking for, a NTR village game with slow corruption of the MC's girls
yea. NTRPG2 has that as well. the entire game consists in a village with plenty of girls getting corrupted too. more than henteria chronicles 2. at one point the -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Grandpa and cousin work amazing. To be honest they beat Dukall for me. Both Grandpa and cousin should go for more girls and Marin need more action. I hhaclue who I wish the most for girls but Enlai has some competition.
I agree among all the ugly bastards, Dukall is the least interesting. Let him have Faye and only indirectly acclerate Yui and Marins corruption. Yui can watch him and Faye and gets curious&horny which will make things easier for another ugly guy and Marin can get a focus on the soldier or something else. I hope the further we get into the story the more they only get corrupted by one guy. Maybe we can choose with decisions. Yui between Enlai and cousin for example.
After everything is said and done, everything is better than orgies or gangbangs. That takes imo too much away from the feeling of NTR = girls getting stolen and makes them appear more like town sluts. Corruption yes, ntr no.

yea. NTRPG2 has that as well. the entire game consists in a village with plenty of girls getting corrupted too. more than henteria chronicles 2. at one point the -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have seen over a dozen people praising NTRPG2. I just don't get it. The corruption feels bland, every girl is a cumdump for every damn man in the village without any struggle and the gameplay is also annoying (game bugs if you miss one day). I love this game, i also love Henteria Chronicles but i can't warm up to NTRPG(2).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, having some say about who's gonna corrupt each girl would be amazing but it's probably narratively and mechanically difficult for a dev. 1-2 guy route for each girl feels much better than them being complete sluts for a whole town.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is there any dates for the next public release?
He probably just started in the next release since we just got one, so it will be a while. We get the public one right when he releases a new patreon one.

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any dates for the next public release?
Usually 4 to 5 weeks after a new version is released.

I have seen over a dozen people praising NTRPG2. I just don't get it. The corruption feels bland, every girl is a cumdump for every damn man in the village without any struggle and the gameplay is also annoying (game bugs if you miss one day). I love this game, i also love Henteria Chronicles but i can't warm up to NTRPG(2).
Well... NTRPG was established in the Middle Ages, when power and money were paramount, wasn't it? Especially in a village with a poor economy, the hero is almost like a god.

Last edited:

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
He probably just started in the next release since we just got one, so it will be a while. We get the public one right when he releases a new patreon one.
0.3.1 is the current version but there seems to be mega links for 0.3.2 on subscribestar

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
Was there an artist change for the project? Or is this just an artistic choice to change the look?
Ill probably grow used to it, but I really dislike the new look compared to the previous art.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Was there an artist change for the project? Or is this just an artistic choice to change the look?
Ill probably grow used to it, but I really dislike the new look compared to the previous art.
Yea, he decided to change his art style. I too prefer the older stuff but the new stuff is fine and ill get used to it. If it had been the new stuff from the start Id probably like it better to be fair, lol. Change is just scary.

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
Yea, he decided to change his art style. I too prefer the older stuff but the new stuff is fine and ill get used to it. If it had been the new stuff from the start Id probably like it better to be fair, lol. Change is just scary.
Yeah, thats pretty much how I feel. I don't hate the current style, but switching art styles is always a bit jarring. At least the change came early enough that itll have time to grow on us and anyone else feeling this way.

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, thats pretty much how I feel. I don't hate the current style, but switching art styles is always a bit jarring. At least the change came early enough that itll have time to grow on us and anyone else feeling this way.
At least the changes aren't drastic. I would've been put off if they were changed completely. Fine with these touch ups though :)

Frela

Sep 9, 2018
its the first time i dont want the hero to lose yui its mean the time for the slow corruption is perfect , everthing setting up gently its very good the sister with bestfriend etc ... [c'est la première fois que je ne veux pas que le héros perde Yui, c'est moyen, le moment de la lente corruption est parfait, tout s'installe en douceur, c'est très bien la sœur avec son meilleur ami, etc.]

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes