Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
well it would be better if it doesn't change perspective , :cautious:
THIS. I would like to see something like Henteria 3. Give the player the option to choose between seeing everything and only parts
I know it's the developers first game, and maybe he doesn't like hidden/mystery ntr. In the end it's his game and he should do what he likes.

But adding a partial pov in which we do NOT see for example what Yui is doing with the cousin when they are alone shouldn't be much additional work, should it?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Man finished the update and it was the best one yet. I was genuinely surprised there was no sex scene between the mother and grandfather the buildups is very nice but it’s killing me also. Personally enjoy it a lot more than HC in certain aspects

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Man finished the update and it was the best one yet. I was genuinely surprised there was no sex scene between the mother and grandfather the buildups is very nice but it’s killing me also. Personally enjoy it a lot more than HC in certain aspects
I'm loving it too lol

Reactions: Road Mafia

Babuza

Jul 13, 2017
Agreed, the updates with a five-week production duration indeed enhance the overall gaming experience.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
i really don't understand why everyone like loser type MC so much... hope this project has route for MC to do bad thing too
He ain't even a loser. Bro's a fucking knight protecting his village. He's just oblivious.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Good news, with the new version of Joiplay it is now possible to play it on Android, at least it let me advance from the part where I always creasheaba the game (when you left the mc's house still a child)

Reactions: inatari
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes