iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Fujino's SAO series is another good one. And if you haven't played it Scar of Summer. Or god forbid you haven't tried the classic Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House. (It's unfinished because the dev promised an extra ending after release and he disappeared. But otherwise fully complete and amazing)
Scar of Summer I loved it, if I remember correctly I think there is a sequel in production or it was already released (I don't know XD. I still have to play Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House, I haven't done it because since everyone says it's incomplete I thought the main story wasn't finished, but if it's just a matter of missing an ending, I think I'm going to play it.

Fujino's SAO series has also been recommended to me, but if I remember correctly it uses cg 3D and I don't know, although I like 3D animations and models, I have never found it attractive to use them in RPG maker games.

Reactions: ThunderFury

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Scar of Summer I loved it, if I remember correctly I think there is a sequel in production or it was already released (I don't know XD. I still have to play Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House, I haven't done it because since everyone says it's incomplete I thought the main story wasn't finished, but if it's just a matter of missing an ending, I think I'm going to play it.

Fujino's SAO series has also been recommended to me, but if I remember correctly it uses cg 3D and I don't know, although I like 3D animations and models, I have never found it attractive to use them in RPG maker games.
Yea Fujinos SAO is 3d CG, which is not my favorite either, but he gets the type of NTR I like so well I give it a pass. With Boy Hero its complete with 2 endings, but he promised an extra one after release as a bonus. Had he not done that its would have been considered complete and still a masterpiece. I

In the Netorase ending there is a time when the MC is occupied in a forest for 3 days, that's when the girls get corrupted. That route is more about exploring the town and seeing the corrupted girls scenes. But dev said he would add a bit to show what happened to corrupt the girls. The Netorare ending is fully complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
When i entered the house the commander left the bedroom my the mc mother and she was blashing implying that something happened, is there anything about that?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Yea Fujinos SAO is 3d CG, which is not my favorite either, but he gets the type of NTR I like so well I give it a pass. With Boy Hero its complete with 2 endings, but he promised an extra one after release as a bonus. Had he not done that its would have been considered complete and still a masterpiece. I

In the Netorase ending there is a time when the MC is occupied in a forest for 3 days, that's when the girls get corrupted. That route is more about exploring the town and seeing the corrupted girls scenes. But dev said he would add a bit to show what happened to corrupt the girls. The Netorare ending is fully complete.

Well, the story sounds interesting. I'll take advantage of the fact that I'll soon be on vacation for Christmas and I'll play it.

mark.
Will this game give a choice to the player and let the player decide whether to be NTR or not in the future?
I don't think so, as far as I understand the NTR cannot be avoided, so I doubt there is a route to save the girls from corruption.

Reactions: Road Mafia

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
By the way guys, I don't know if this is considered spam or might annoy Inatari ( if so, feel free to delete or ask me to delete the comment )

A few days ago a game called NTR Knight came out, which also combines animated sprites with illustrations.

Like I said, I don't know if it's considered spam or not, but I wanted to comment it in case someone was looking for another kind of game like this other than HC, NTRPG, etc.

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
By the way guys, I don't know if this is considered spam or might annoy Inatari ( if so, feel free to delete or ask me to delete the comment )

A few days ago a game called NTR Knight came out, which also combines animated sprites with illustrations.

Like I said, I don't know if it's considered spam or not, but I wanted to comment it in case someone was looking for another kind of game like this other than HC, NTRPG, etc.
it's an RPGM netorare your childhood friend will be stolen by other guys it's like isekai elf girl

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
So later it will be show to me what happened in the room? Because for now i can't use the memory point to see the memory event. Thanks anyway.
Yes, when you reach a certain point in the game, an option to collect memory points will be activated. You have to find them all over town and unlock those events.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
How much Mom NTR content has been released in the game so far?
Nothing really, in this game there are two mothers and they have some mini events to find out who will be in charge of their NTR route, but there is still no content from them; just a scene where see the protagonist's mother naked.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Nothing really, in this game there are two mothers and they have some mini events to find out who will be in charge of their NTR route, but there is still no content from them; just a scene where see the protagonist's mother naked.
Last patreon version (which will be publicly released this month) has some more development with the mc's mother.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Last patreon version (which will be publicly released this month) has some more development with the mc's mother.
Thanks for the info, although I didn't like to eat that spoiler XD. Although I would like to support Inatari on Patreon, unfortunately I don't have the money to support a simultaneous subscription to Inatari and N_taii Patreon, that's why I have to wait for the public version.

Anyway, I don't think I'll play the next version that will be released, maybe I'll let a couple of updates pass before playing again.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
This is imo a perfect example of clothing changes with progression of corruption

It is possible that we will see a change in Yui and Marin' clothing as their corruption progresses.

But I'm not sure if in the other girls we will see a change of clothes, maybe or maybe not.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes