Oct 5, 2018
It is possible that we will see a change in Yui and Marin' clothing as their corruption progresses.

One can hope.

I will say that the game is impressive even without corruption based clothing progression.

For NTR RPGs, only RPGMaker VX Ace CircleKame games and Curse of Pleasure have this. No other dev has attempted it TMK. So I'm assuming there's quite a lot of complexity involved with it, especially with RPGMaker MV/MZ.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
One can hope.

I will say that the game is impressive even without corruption based clothing progression.

For NTR RPGs, only RPGMaker VX Ace CircleKame games and Curse of Pleasure have this. No other dev has attempted it TMK. So I'm assuming there's quite a lot of complexity involved with it, especially with RPGMaker MV/MZ.
I think there is a small degree of complexity because you have to do the character design, and those games where they use sprites and CG have to do the clothing change in both.

A lot of developers pay artists to do that and of course it's expensive. I understand that pixel art artists can charge you between 60$-90$ to make a complete design (I mean the model and its movement), while cg artists for the minimum can charge you up to 100$ to make an illustration, so it is understandable that not many want to make clothing changes, especially if they are small developers or do not have a lot of capital.

But I think Inatari didn't suffer for that because I think he does the illustrations and pixel models himself (I'm not 100% sure).

At least in HC, you can see a change in the clothes of the girls as you go along, and N_taii said that maybe he will ask the artist to do the illustrations of the girls with the different outfits we will see in the game.

There is also another game, I don't remember the name but it is an NTR about a fox girl, which has many changes of attire and they are seen both in the illustrations and in the pixel art model.

Reactions: Road Mafia
Oct 5, 2018
There is also another game, I don't remember the name but it is an NTR about a fox girl, which has many changes of attire and they are seen both in the illustrations and in the pixel art model.
I'd like to clarify.

I consider extra clothing options with corruption, and progressive skimpiness of a single outfit with corruption to be two different things.

The former is done in many games, including Gaptax's previous mecha NTR title. The latter is far more subtle and is barely done in even non-NTR stuff.

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
v0.3.2
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Mc's Cousin has been added.
  • A new CG2D / animation scene of Violet and Mc's Grandpa has been added.
  • A new animation scene of Yui and Mc's Cousin has been added.
  • All scenes added to the reminiscence room
  • Added several new pixel H scenes
  • One new main quest.
  • New sprites.
  • New maps.
  • Added new characters
  • Added around 1 hour and 40 minutes.
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks
It has a save file continuing right where v0.3.1 left off. Save files from previous versions will probably not work.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCorruptionOfTheVillage-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
v0.3.2
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Mc's Cousin has been added.
  • A new CG2D / animation scene of Violet and Mc's Grandpa has been added.
  • A new animation scene of Yui and Mc's Cousin has been added.
  • All scenes added to the reminiscence room
  • Added several new pixel H scenes
  • One new main quest.
  • New sprites.
  • New maps.
  • Added new characters
  • Added around 1 hour and 40 minutes.
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks
It has a save file continuing right where v0.3.1 left off. Save files from previous versions will probably not work.
I tried with my version 3.1 save, and although it manages to load the game is bugged, it seems that the game interprets that you are still playing in the previous version.

I left Ryu's room and it comes out that Marin was masturbating in her room but when I went down she was also in the kitchen, when I tried to talk to her she gave me the same conversation she gave me before going to the bar in version 3.1.

So we confirmed that you can't use saves from previous versions XD, this is bad for me, because my plan was to play this version and then wait a couple before playing again, but it looks like I'll have to play all of them when they come out.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
I tried with my version 3.1 save, and although it manages to load the game is bugged, it seems that the game interprets that you are still playing in the previous version.

I left Ryu's room and it comes out that Marin was masturbating in her room but when I went down she was also in the kitchen, when I tried to talk to her she gave me the same conversation she gave me before going to the bar in version 3.1.

So we confirmed that you can't use saves from previous versions XD, this is bad for me, because my plan was to play this version and then wait a couple before playing again, but it looks like I'll have to play all of them when they come out.
It says in the comment that old saves likely won't work, and that there is already a save file that continues from where v0.3.1 left off. Am I misunderstanding something?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait i don't remember, what exactly is the reason juvia isn't trying to corrupt the mc like she is doing to everyone around him?

Also, seriously... how is the mc dumb he can't tell juvia kissed him on the cheek? Or that she is wearing lipstick when she claimed to want to get something off his cheek... with her lips...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think I waited long enough and wouldn't mind trying the game at this point, but it seems like the saves break every update.

Is this game pretty much linear in terms of story and character progression? Or are there routes and/or different variations in how the story progresses? I don't mind using dev's save if the game is entirely linear, but if it has different ways you could play it, I want to use my saves.

Jarred48

Jul 19, 2020
Wait i don't remember, what exactly is the reason juvia isn't trying to corrupt the mc like she is doing to everyone around him?

Also, seriously... how is the mc dumb he can't tell juvia kissed him on the cheek? Or that she is wearing lipstick when she claimed to want to get something off his cheek... with her lips...
I don't think theres any reason. This game would be really good if there was only female POV but sadly MC is such a turn off, at least for me. I think this is first game where i stopped playing because i felt sorry for any character and i don't really mind NTR in games at all. He's like incarnation of innocence (literally, apart from that and the fact that his insights of surrounding are at 3yo level, he doesnt have any character at all), all of his actions in game = trying to help everyone without any reason (just because he wants to help) and yet it seems like everyone tries to screw him up (with no reason ofc, like every1 is acting like rabbit in heat and we clearly can see that sharing is not the problem, only problem for them is to include MC) even his "bestfriend". This is just too illogical for me to even try, maybe if mc spirit was some ugly fat kiddo then we could at least explain why girls want to f any young soldier(not only young, any soldier even more any1 who has a dick) but not him. I didn't even mind it in the beggining because it seems like corruption was going behind MC's back and it included mainly characters (soldiers that don't really know MC, pub owner, ugly bastards, etc.) that you could belive WHY are they doing what they do and they main goal was to get LIs and it was OK but last few update looks more like personal vendetta of whole village vs poor little naive, clueless MC.

That's the reason i gave up on this game because for me plot went from good corruption to lets f the MC as much as possible just because.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes