saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Scar of Summer I loved it, if I remember correctly I think there is a sequel in production or it was already released (I don't know XD. I still have to play Boy Hero Ken: Haunted House, I haven't done it because since everyone says it's incomplete I thought the main story wasn't finished, but if it's just a matter of missing an ending, I think I'm going to play it.

Fujino's SAO series has also been recommended to me, but if I remember correctly it uses cg 3D and I don't know, although I like 3D animations and models, I have never found it attractive to use them in RPG maker games.
maybe you like pixel

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know when V0.3.4 might be released?
It was released yesterday on Patreon, it's gonna be available for free when the Update AFTER 0.3.4 is released, which is 5-6 weeks from now i'd say.
So basically if you're not planning on paying for it you're gonna have to wait until the second half of January. Unless it gets leaked obviously.

Reactions: Road Mafia

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Not a fan of the update but I'm also not paying. Just weird to me that you would start a whole new story thread when you haven't moved on a couple of the good ones that were already going.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
If you are crying over some Joiplay app not working then go find another game.
- If you have a real bug then paste it here with screenshot and info - ON PC THXKBYE.
I never had problems playing games on Joiplay. These are poor excuses because they have trash phones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zellemate

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
It was released yesterday on Patreon, it's gonna be available for free when the Update AFTER 0.3.4 is released, which is 5-6 weeks from now i'd say.
So basically if you're not planning on paying for it you're gonna have to wait until the second half of January. Unless it gets leaked obviously.
no gift for christmas

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes