Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
is it really a game, i thought i was watching a movie, i barely controlled anything, all i did was go somewhere, and events appeared, and conversations running past, too much dialogue, it makes me impatient, I think the dev should pay a little attention, this is a game, this is not a movie, and this game makes me feel like this is a movie

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
is it really a game, i thought i was watching a movie, i barely controlled anything, all i did was go somewhere, and events appeared, and conversations running past, too much dialogue, it makes me impatient, I think the dev should pay a little attention, this is a game, this is not a movie, and this game makes me feel like this is a movie
Its a NTR game dude, so text and story are important. Its much better than directly having all the hardcore scenes with no story/corruption at all - if thats not your cup you are in luck - there are massive amounts of crap NTRs with no corruption and/or story at all, so you have no reason to complain and you should keep going -Or in the words of Zellemate: GTFO

Reactions: Lalovi and Orichan

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Its a NTR game dude, so text and story are important. Its much better than directly having all the hardcore scenes with no story/corruption at all - if thats not your cup you are in luck - there are massive amounts of crap NTRs with no corruption and/or story at all, so you have no reason to complain and you should keep going -Or in the words of Zellemate: GTFO
I don't mind if the story progresses slowly, but like I said, this is a game, not a movie, and I have almost no control over anything.

Reactions: Luther Arkwright

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
I don't mind if the story progresses slowly, but like I said, this is a game, not a movie, and I have almost no control over anything.
Its just at 0.3.2 for us - so maybe there will be more roaming scenes in the future. for its actual state its fine with what we got imho, it makes it so much harder to write a good story if many random events could happen. But im getting your point now and it seems that I misunderstood you at the beginning - sorry

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
try it ur link will be disable after so many times
The developer here(Inatari) is not a F95 admin, he can't delete comments or links.
- He can however change the front page to his liking at will.

So you can post whatever links you want, and it will stay.
- However, it would be nice to respect the developer and give him "a few days" at least, before leaking anything so he can try to get a few extra new patreon in the door first - And this way preserving the way of the NTR life he makes for us :coffee:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
- However, it would be nice to respect the developer and give him "a few days" at least, before leaking anything so he can try to get a few extra new patreon in the door first - And this way preserving the way of the NTR life he makes for us :coffee:
I think it will still be deleted. Someone was trying to be a hero a while ago and it was deleted.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
The developer here(Inatari) is not a F95 admin, he can't delete comments or links.
- He can however change the front page to his liking at will.

I think it will still be deleted. Someone was trying to be a hero a while ago and it was deleted.
Surely Inatari changed the download link, inevitably at some point it will end up leaking, but I hope that at least the first versions of the game will be respected until Inatari manages to get many subscribers in its patreon

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
Surely Inatari changed the download link, inevitably at some point it will end up leaking, but I hope that at least the first versions of the game will be respected until Inatari manages to get many subscribers in its patreon
he's already have so many members

• Angry
Reactions: ktez

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
im not saying its bad but it looks like in once new animation the art changing
Initari is using a great deal of time to try to improve his artwork, and from my point of view he have not settled on a specific style yet. So he is trying out different ones until he finds one that fits the game, I think the plan is to also involve patreons here to what style people like the most.
- Downside of this is he might need to get back and change artwork, to get it more streamlined.

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
Initari is using a great deal of time to try to improve his artwork, and from my point of view he have not settled on a specific style yet. So he is trying out different ones until he finds one that fits the game, I think the plan is to also involve patreons here to what style people like the most.
- Downside of this is he might need to get back and change artwork, to get it more streamlined.
old art style looks like more stunning for me however he makes good works

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes