The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think theres any reason. This game would be really good if there was only female POV but sadly MC is such a turn off, at least for me. I think this is first game where i stopped playing because i felt sorry for any character and i don't really mind NTR in games at all. He's like incarnation of innocence (literally, apart from that and the fact that his insights of surrounding are at 3yo level, he doesnt have any character at all), all of his actions in game = trying to help everyone without any reason (just because he wants to help) and yet it seems like everyone tries to screw him up (with no reason ofc, like every1 is acting like rabbit in heat and we clearly can see that sharing is not the problem, only problem for them is to include MC) even his "bestfriend". This is just too illogical for me to even try, maybe if mc spirit was some ugly fat kiddo then we could at least explain why girls want to f any young soldier(not only young, any soldier even more any1 who has a dick) but not him. I didn't even mind it in the beggining because it seems like corruption was going behind MC's back and it included mainly characters (soldiers that don't really know MC, pub owner, ugly bastards, etc.) that you could belive WHY are they doing what they do and they main goal was to get LIs and it was OK but last few update looks more like personal vendetta of whole village vs poor little naive, clueless MC.

That's the reason i gave up on this game because for me plot went from good corruption to lets f the MC as much as possible just because.
It's really no different than most mystery ntr especially on rpg maker. What would make it more interesting, I still enjoy the game as long as it doesn't fall into the trap of, "keep bringing in random new npc", but what would make it more interesting to me is of there was a dual ntr happening. Almost non of these ntr games ever try it. The same way we see the female characters becoming corrupted and used, you have a parallel happening to the male lead. Juvia was perfectly positioned to do this to the mc. The fact he has this whole incorruptible innocence could've been viewed as a challenge because literally the best friend fell in two seconds and gave no fucks about his best friend and the girl his best friend likes.

He doesn't even do that, "I pseudo care so let's go get you laid tonight" trap that you see in a lot of other ntr where thebatleast pretend theubdont want mc to remain a virgin forever and tries to get them to have sex with some random girl.

But that was always the biggest issue with ntr where THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS CORRUPT OR GETS CORRUPT, it makes no sense how just one or two people just magically miss everything or they themselves never get targeted by the corruption. Especially with female characters like juvia existing in the story.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think I waited long enough and wouldn't mind trying the game at this point, but it seems like the saves break every update.

Is this game pretty much linear in terms of story and character progression? Or are there routes and/or different variations in how the story progresses? I don't mind using dev's save if the game is entirely linear, but if it has different ways you could play it, I want to use my saves.
Linear and no the saves don't break with every update, ny last save works with this one. There's only one way tonplay it, straight.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's really no different than most mystery ntr especially on rpg maker. What would make it more interesting, I still enjoy the game as long as it doesn't fall into the trap of, "keep bringing in random new npc", but what would make it more interesting to me is of there was a dual ntr happening. Almost non of these ntr games ever try it. The same way we see the female characters becoming corrupted and used, you have a parallel happening to the male lead. Juvia was perfectly positioned to do this to the mc. The fact he has this whole incorruptible innocence could've been viewed as a challenge because literally the best friend fell in two seconds and gave no fucks about his best friend and the girl his best friend likes.

He doesn't even do that, "I pseudo care so let's go get you laid tonight" trap that you see in a lot of other ntr where thebatleast pretend theubdont want mc to remain a virgin forever and tries to get them to have sex with some random girl.

But that was always the biggest issue with ntr where THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS CORRUPT OR GETS CORRUPT, it makes no sense how just one or two people just magically miss everything or they themselves never get targeted by the corruption. Especially with female characters like juvia existing in the story.
Usually, the farfetched plot reason is because MC is one of those types that are super oblivious/heroic/do-googer/innocent/puts-girls-on-pedestal.

But the real (meta) reason for the MC-being-left-out story is generally because doing something else messes with the brutal and unfair style of NTR. If the male MC starts getting corrupted or is cheating himself, it's no longer some huge betrayal when the girls turn into the usual NTR sluts.

Jarred48

Jul 19, 2020
The fact he has this whole incorruptible innocence could've been viewed as a challenge because literally the best friend fell in two seconds and gave no fucks about his best friend and the girl his best friend likes.
If the plot was that Juvia tried to corrupt MC's (not like right now i will destroy his life just because i want to) and she fail bcs MC's was like "Oh no i can't do that i love LI1 or LI2 i won't do that" and then she went to "okay you don't want F me because of your LoVe then watch and see what i will do with them you fool" then it would make have sense and this whole "incorruptible innocence" would be really in but in current state its just characterless MC who is too stupid to understand anything. Also bestfriend plot sucks that he has no reason to not tell MC that he F violet hair girl if they were really this close since childhood like it was presented, he should have told him right after it and then again MC could be disgusted with him or sth and again we have a reason why MC isn't included by him or other soldiers.

MC-being-left-out story is generally because doing something else messes with the brutal and unfair style of NTR. If the male MC starts getting corrupted or is cheating himself, it's no longer some huge betrayal when the girls turn into the usual NTR sluts.
Don't you think that MC who stays loyal by choice because of his "TRUE" love and see how his Lis fall with his very own eyes is even more sad and brutal that seeing clueless, stupid MC who don't even know whats going on?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Usually, the farfetched plot reason is because MC is one of those types that are super oblivious/heroic/do-googer/innocent/puts-girls-on-pedestal.

But the real (meta) reason for the MC-being-left-out story is generally because doing something else messes with the brutal and unfair style of NTR. If the male MC starts getting corrupted or is cheating himself, it's no longer some huge betrayal when the girls turn into the usual NTR sluts.
Yeah, I'm familiar with it; I've played a ton of NTR games, some of which don't even make sense. The thing is, it's not always 100% accurate; many NTR stories actually use a moment of cheating as the breaking point for the woman to fully embrace being a cumslut.

For example, in one game I played, the wife of Joe, a salary man, was getting involved with his boss. She resisted, sticking to touches and some oral sex, until Joe ended up sleeping with a female coworker. The wife, who was already cheating, used it to justify her actions. There's another similar scenario where the wife was fully into NTR but refused to forget about her husband until he was tricked into a love hotel, and pictures were taken. Again, the wife, who was already cheating, used it as justification to leave. So, cheating doesn't necessarily hurt the NTR storyline that much unless you only see it going in one direction—woman taken from man. Some people even argue that a man being taken from a woman isn't NTR somehow.

But I digress; having a story follow the typical beats of an NTR plot, with the MC discovering what's going on, and instead of killing himself, making it the point where his corruption begins, turning him into a womanizer or even a playboy who doesn't believe in love, would be interesting.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Not much content rn its going in a decent direction though but if you play it just be warned thers is not much to do yet just a handjob and teasing thats it for the main two girls

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Not much content rn its going in a decent direction though but if you play it just be warned thers is not much to do yet just a handjob and teasing thats it for the main two girls
For the main heroines which sucks but the build up is actually good. I reckon next few months proper sex scenes and the patreon is 2 versions ahead

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I tried with my version 3.1 save, and although it manages to load the game is bugged, it seems that the game interprets that you are still playing in the previous version.

I left Ryu's room and it comes out that Marin was masturbating in her room but when I went down she was also in the kitchen, when I tried to talk to her she gave me the same conversation she gave me before going to the bar in version 3.1.

So we confirmed that you can't use saves from previous versions XD, this is bad for me, because my plan was to play this version and then wait a couple before playing again, but it looks like I'll have to play all of them when they come out.
Forget it, at the end the save did work; the bug was fixed. The bug happened because my save was from sunset but after completing the first quest (the military training) it was fixed and I could play normally.

So you can use a save from the previous version, you just have to copy the config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave files so the save can work.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Alright I'm just a little after MC becomes a young adult. I haven't seen NTR yet but I can already tell this is how you build up a NTR story.
I swear 90% of them, be it in hentais or VNs, the buildup is always so lackluster in these NTR stories, you wonder if their author even understand it entails.
I also love the art style of the girls (not many drawings but the ones that are here look great)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just played the newest public release, and its amazing work. To be honest, I liked the story line of that waaaaay better than the main story line. The main story just has too many dudes going after the same girls. I really liked that short story of them visiting the grandpa, were the grandpa was going after the mom, and the cousin Yui. And Marin could go either way. I hope we dont have to wait too long for them to come visit, especially the Yui story line. I kinda wish that was the main story, I liked it so much.

Awesome work as always, cant wait for more.

One critique would be the cumshot to the face, small dribbles of cum all over just look weird to me, I rather it just be a couple ropes blasted across her face, lol. But tthatt just personal preference.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes