lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
0.3.2 is not the public release, it will be public when he finishes the next version.
oh okay. Do you know if patreon release download links are shared here normally before that? I'm on 0.3.1 and craving for more lulz

any hero?

Last edited:

Frela

Sep 9, 2018
But the game need to have mc with yui in couple if not its like henteria 2 its just corruption game not really ntr it can be cool its my take because its similar to henteria and its the thing i dont really like

Reactions: jaden000

BettaX

Sep 9, 2021
But the game need to have mc with yui in couple if not its like henteria 2 its just corruption game not really ntr it can be cool its my take because its similar to henteria and its the thing i dont really like
It's ntr on the aspect that hidden sex happens near the protagonist and he is unaware of that, but aside from that, it's corruption game like you said, cause the mc with the girls are no couple but only childhoodfriends.

Frela

Sep 9, 2018
It's ntr on the aspect that hidden sex happens near the protagonist and he is unaware of that, but aside from that, it's corruption game like you said, cause the mc with the girls are no couple but only childhoodfriends.
yes but it can be good we don't often see the girl being a bit corrupt and when she is in a relationship she cheats because she is not satisfied and you can make more of a scene etc.
its my opinion you can have 2x more scene and that why the mother scene are good she begin to cheat on the father [c'est mon avis, tu peux avoir 2x plus de scènes et c'est pourquoi la scène de la mère est bonne, elle commence à tromper le père]

Blackblade13

Oct 17, 2019
Please, in joyplay have a bug, and inside the houses see a black screen. Any Hero have a full save of 3.1 versión?? :(

jaden000

May 30, 2020
yes but it can be good we don't often see the girl being a bit corrupt and when she is in a relationship she cheats because she is not satisfied and you can make more of a scene etc.
its my opinion you can have 2x more scene and that why the mother scene are good she begin to cheat on the father [c'est mon avis, tu peux avoir 2x plus de scènes et c'est pourquoi la scène de la mère est bonne, elle commence à tromper le père]
I agree there should be a relationship with the heroine it will feel more like a BSS which is not a bad thing but the mother scenes are nice

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
if its just gonna be BSS , wish it show us more how mc love/bond deepens on 2 heroines in the process ..

Frela

Sep 9, 2018
I agree there should be a relationship with the heroine it will feel more like a BSS which is not a bad thing but the mother scenes are nice
what is bss ? [qu'est-ce que le BSS ?] im not english [je ne suis pas anglais]

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
what is bss ? [qu'est-ce que le BSS ?] im not english [je ne suis pas anglais]
Hentai artist Ayumu Miyahara did a comic called "Boku ga Saki ni Suki Datta no ni " for short it's called BSS and it translated to something like "even thou I Loved Her First" in short BSS is where the main character likes a girl but takes to long or to scared to confess and she gets taken by someone else and the Main character has to suffer from the side lines while the girl unaware of it.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes