niifan

Aug 9, 2023
someone paid in patreon member for nothing if we dont have the highest tier member it looks like pay to play or im wrong?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
someone paid in patreon member for nothing if we dont have the highest tier member it looks like pay to play or im wrong?
I mean it's the same model a lot of games use. Top Tier gets it first, then a bit later the next tier. And the public free version is 1 release behind. If you don't wanna pay you just have to wait. EZPZ.

Edit - the $5 tier is 1 week behind the $10 tier, god forbid you have to wait a week. :cry: or worse, like a month for $0 version :mad:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
No complaints here. Offseason for me hehe. Will still play it tho when it arrives

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023
Its a free game but you can pay for early access on the newer versions. Once the game is finished its gonna stay free. Dont expect any hero to showup, the creator is literally the one who made this thread.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Which is a bit of a shame, but I know that can be pretty divisive between people who specifically enjoy the pixel sprite aesthetic and others who want a more mainstream H-game experience with detailed art.
Well i really like the art in this game, especially Yui and Marin.
That said, whether a game can be nice even without CG depends on the pixel sprites. HC3 has great ones so i don't really mind but here the sprites are all the same generic ones. Only the hair colour is different.
So if TCotV only had these sprites it would be quite a shame.

All in all, this game is incredible for a first work!

Reactions: Babuza and Miss Y

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I think it's also an important difference to note that it seems like the game has shifted a bit away from the "pure" Henteria/NTRPG genre of relying on pixel sprites, in favor of being its own hybrid with fully drawn artwork/animations for how it handles a good number of its scenes. There are still some sprite-based animations, but at least with the most recent update I played through (I think it was 0.2.6?), it definitely felt like more emphasis was being put on the artwork over the sprite stuff.

Which is a bit of a shame, but I know that can be pretty divisive between people who specifically enjoy the pixel sprite aesthetic and others who want a more mainstream H-game experience with detailed art.
Year artwork animation is a huge bonus you get the best of both worlds with pixels scenes in some scenarios

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
v0.3.1
  • Added new cumming sounds for Yui and Marin.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Enlai has been added.
  • A new CG2D scene of Yui and Dukall has been added.
  • A new animation scene of Marin, Juvia, and Kema has been added.
  • New artwork for Yui's status.
  • New artwork for Marin's status.
  • All scenes added to the reminiscence room
  • Added some new pixel H scenes.
  • One new main quest.
  • New sprites.
  • Added around 60 minutes. (Probably a bit more)
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks
  • Corrected 20% of MC's childhood dialogues
  • New quest plugin
It has a save file continuing right where v0.2.6 left off. Save files from previous versions will probably not work.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes