3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is the version uploaded in OP already uncensored? I don't need the uncensor patch for that?

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
apply the translation patch if u haven't yet, i think the game on the links are still on bad translation.

tho applying the patch wud make ur saves on the current one invalid i think
I'll try, thanks

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
apply the translation patch if u haven't yet, i think the game on the links are still on bad translation.

Where do I place the files? I replaced them and got this image_2022-04-09_000158.png

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
u just extract the files on the game folder.
does that screen happen when u load ur save? Cause i remember something like that when i used an old save.

old saves won't work on that translation.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
does that screen happen when u load ur save? Cause i remember something like that when i used an old save.

happens right after opening the game. wdym by ' extract the files on the game folder'? Just leave the extracted folder like this? Dont I have to move the scenario and www then replace the original with them?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Dont I have to move the scenario and www then replace the original with them?
ye replace the original with them. i sadly dunno what went wrong there tho, i'll try to get the game again my old hdd and try to apply it, i dun remember having probs applying and running it(only when using old saves).

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020

okay nvm it worked. This is the link you should use.

the one you got was the source code

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Counterwar of Queen [Final] Compressed

Win (1.29 GB/ 493 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

The problem with this, is it changes too much and now a handjob registers as a loss of virginity.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
The problem with this, is it changes too much and now a handjob registers as a loss of virginity.
Tbh I'd rather have to resort to a full save file and skip the virgin path than deal with the awful original translation.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Tbh I'd rather have to resort to a full save file and skip the virgin path than deal with the awful original translation.
LOL Well I definitely can't argue with that. In this case, that's a pretty viable option.

Or I just have to accept i can't play a (not) slut...which is to say I can't play a slutty virgin where everything goes but vagina lol. So I'll have to go all out or nothing....and that's fine when I think about it I guess.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes