Dec 27, 2020
If you're taking opinions on the subject I'd advise against investing alot of time re-tweaking old content. I don't imagine many people care to go back and replay things for relatively minor tweaks so it's alot of time and effort for minimal payoff. If you feel strongly about it, save it til the main game is done.

Just my two cents on the subject. Enjoying the ride and don't want it slowed down more than it needs to be :)
I agree. I do replay changed content. But I think I am in the minority.
What is with new players? There is only one thing I have a problem with, and that's the trail of fire.
I keep telling me it is like the "Kobayashi Maru" in Star Trek. For my taste, it was too fast and needed more build up.
Are you fine with this trail?
But I agree with you, I would rather go forward. Then change it. In the end, it works out, I think.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
thanks for the update, feels like a long wait for a short update, also the newer sex scenes animations feel more robotic than the earlier ones. So there is another guy who can use magic? Would have liked to go to the club w/ the two girls or cash in on the bet w/ the two at the bowling ally.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Yup - right at the end Anna and Chelsea are talking on the phone about the happy mother, and Anna says 'Ex-boyfriend. We decided not to do--'
Yep, they're sort of not together anymore, but they are keeping contact with each other, Anna hasn't hooked up with anyone, and the MC has, and she's more than fine with him dicking every women in the world, including her mom :KEK:
So i'd say things are pretty good right now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yup - right at the end Anna and Chelsea are talking on the phone about the happy mother, and Anna says 'Ex-boyfriend. We decided not to do--'
well
you only get this dialog if going to do it with michelle
and i dont remember to break up with anna

edit: if im wrong i apologize - gonna check now :ROFLMAO:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
well
you only get this dialog if going to do it with michelle
and i dont remember to break up with anna
I had to play from the beginning because i forgot to backup my saves when doing a system cleanup, and i remember they talking in one of the very first scenes of the game that they shouldn't try the whole long distance relationship thing, so they just ended it, but it's obvious that they're gonna get back together eventually.

Dec 27, 2020
well i dont see a breakup here - just a goodby
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

either i misinterpret this or - its a inconsitent in writing
Here the Dev.

As for the GF/Anna she's going to be off having her own college experience. She and the MC are broken up with no hard feelings. I'll look at clarifying that and there will be an option to bring her back in the story later on.
It isn't that obvious or clear, but I have interpreted the scene in this way.
It is to be meant as their farewell.

Now she is back or not. Depending on your choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Here the Dev.

It isn't that obvious or clear, but I have interpreted the scene in this way.
It is to be meant as their farewell.

Now she is back or not. Depending on your choice.
yeah - just checked the scripts ..
not denied or confirmed a breakup - so i have to go for now with this lol
weird thing is if you go for the michelle scene you get
"Kiss Her" if True:
$ annapts += 1

so - in my eyes its not over :ROFLMAO:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Game crashes when I try to invite Sura back to the room.

Guess it's supposed to be surapts?
i had the same error in all my saves, but a fresh start works fine.

But looking at the savefile, i think a line is still missing. All girls have the line XYpts 0/1 and XYpreg 0/1
Sura has missed both lines, now in the last update she gets this " surpts0/1" IF you play from the start. But "surpreg0/1" is still missing, even you cum inside her two times already.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice game so far

But feels like the updates are pretty small for such wait times between them

Gues the MC has some miracle seeds in him that can make the women go crazy for him lol

Well gues we will see whats next in 3 or so months

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes