HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's true of almost any game, on this site or not. There are plenty of games I've ignored after one or two tries because I just couldn't get into the MC's head for whatever reason.
Yeah, MC relatability is one of the biggest factors in game enjoyment for me.

As far as the later part of your statement, I've always found one of these to be helpful for getting into peoples heads.

Historisk-la_eg-Tva_eflikig-Ska_eggyxa-4.1.jpg

They don't say much afterwords for some reason though :unsure:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think the biggest problem people have with this game is the player agency on how the MC reacts to the things happening around him and with him, if you agree on how he reacts to things then the game is super good and all that. But what if you don't? You can do nothing but watch things you don't necessarily agree with happening and you can't control the reactions.
That's true of almost any game, on this site or not. There are plenty of games I've ignored after one or two tries because I just couldn't get into the MC's head for whatever reason.
If you don't like how the MC can react, just ignore the game it's not for you. In an ideal world you would be able to make the MC react as you want. But it's limited by how the dev envision it and how much he wants to allocate his resources on it (more work and skill needed to render, write, code). That's why some games having more player agency are more successful than others

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
It's a decent start. You can tell that there's a lot of effort being put into the quality of the story and the scenes to this point, but it does seem like we haven't gotten anywhere to really grab onto yet.

I'll be interested to see what another year does to progress the story and the pairings.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Huh is it just me or does the Morrigan sound a lot like the Raven Queen from D&D...? :unsure:

Anyway first time i tried the game and i enjoyed it for the most part tho it could definitly do with a bit more polish. I feel like the dialogue is missing emotion and urgency in some scenes and the MC's reaction to everything happening seems somewhat subdued. Other scenes could do with some more renders to fill in what is being described and the animations are a bit rough to look at sometimes tho they seem to have already gotten better compared to the first ones with Anna. Lastly i want more choices! I wanna feel like i'm actually making an impact on the story and the characters, not just be along for the ride... I think a good example is one of the last choices in the game where you have to decide to either put your name on Elizabeth's gift for Ashley or get her a gift yourself even though it will to late for the party. Will she appreciate you getting her something personally more then the gift being on time? Those are the types of choices that influence how other characters perceive the MC and enables the relationship between them to be developed, so a lot more of those please!

I hope the dev can improve his skills in some of these areas cause i do see potential for this, like i said i like the game as well as the direction of the story so i want to see it get even better. For now i'm gonna wait for a couple of updates and give it another go then, in the meantime good luck with the project (y)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Huh is it just me or does the Morrigan sound a lot like the Raven Queen from D&D...? :unsure:

Anyway first time i tried the game and i enjoyed it for the most part tho it could definitly do with a bit more polish. I feel like the dialogue is missing emotion and urgency in some scenes and the MC's reaction to everything happening seems somewhat subdued. Other scenes could do with some more renders to fill in what is being described and the animations are a bit rough to look at sometimes tho they seem to have already gotten better compared to the first ones with Anna. Lastly i want more choices! I wanna feel like i'm actually making an impact on the story and the characters, not just be along for the ride... I think a good example is one of the last choices in the game where you have to decide to either put your name on Elizabeth's gift for Ashley or get her a gift yourself even though it will to late for the party. Will she appreciate you getting her something personally more then the gift being on time? Those are the types of choices that influence how other characters perceive the MC and enables the relationship between them to be developed, so a lot more of those please!

I hope the dev can improve his skills in some of these areas cause i do see potential for this, like i said i like the game as well as the direction of the story so i want to see it get even better. For now i'm gonna wait for a couple of updates and give it another go then, in the meantime good luck with the project (y)
Um...If anything the "Raven Queen" would be based on the , not the other way around. The is a figure from Celtic mythology and legend. Far, far predates 1974 :ROFLMAO:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Um...If anything the "Raven Queen" would be based on the , not the other way around. The is a figure from Celtic mythology and legend. Far, far predates 1974 :ROFLMAO:
Oh cool, never heard of the Morrigan before thought it was just a fictional character created for the story. Learned something new again :geek:

Still reading the article it seems she was mostly associated with the outcome of war and battle while the Raven Queen is more related to death, specifically making sure the souls reach the afterlife (she hates the undead if i remember correctly) which is the reason why i made the connection to her as the Morrigan in the game is also described like that

Good to know tho (y)

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oh cool, never heard of the Morrigan before thought it was just a fictional character created for the story. Learned something new again :geek:

Still reading the article it seems she was mostly associated with the outcome of war and battle while the Raven Queen is more related to death, specifically making sure the souls reach the afterlife (she hates the undead if i remember correctly) which is the reason why i made the connection to her as the Morrigan in the game is also described like that

Good to know tho (y)
That's just one quick source. In others, The Morrigan is said to predict\warn of warriors deaths, and in some she ferries them to the afterlife. She is also considered the guardian of the afterlife. Supposedly she's the inspiration for the witch Morgan Le Fey in the Arthurian legends, especially the later literature.

Anyway....I get distracted and offtopic toooooooooo easily :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
At least I aint hatin'!!;):LOL:

With The Morrigan showing up, I think we're going to see more myth and legend figures in the game. LOTS of books featuring witchraft bring her into it for various reasons and due to the British Isles/Celtic/Druidic traditions of witchcraft fiction in America at least (don't know where the author/dev is from) it makes a lot of sense for that tradition here.

Plus it usually makes for a good story, which this looks like its shaping up to be (y)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Even as a Swede I had heard about The Morrigan before. Maybe because I listen to a lot of Celtic folk music (and punk). But that's not what this post will be about. Played it for the first time and liked the story. The girls/MILFs are different and sexy, even if the graphics sometimes are too "plain". I like the MC and think he's cool. He doesn't overreact to things that has happened but goes with the flow. That doesn't make him weak. So for me is he a good "Hardy*"! *The name I give all my MCs if it's possible, last name Dixon. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Even as a Swede I had heard about The Morrigan before. Maybe because I listen to a lot of Celtic folk music (and punk). But that's not what this post will be about. Played it for the first time and liked the story. The girls/MILFs are different and sexy, even if the graphics sometimes are too "plain". I like the MC and think he's cool. He doesn't overreact to things that has happened but goes with the flow. That doesn't make him weak. So for me is he a good "Hardy*"! *The name I give all my MCs if it's possible, last name Dixon. :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I knew it would take a fellow Swede to get it!

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I knew it would take a fellow Swede to get it!
:ROFLMAO: :love:

Horslips - The Morrigan's Dream (The Táin, 1973), wonderful song with my all time favorite Irish band. It's an instrumental, but remember reading about The Morrigan because I wondered about the title. (Even better is the song that follows, Time To Kill!).

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game, always had a thing for anything that involves bangin' witches. :love:
And they're hot as hell ( especially Lilith..though I have a suspicion she'll play a part as antagonist).
On side of criticism, the writing/dialogue kind of reminds me of https://f95zone.to/threads/53x-homecoming-v0-1-8-2-public-agent-53x.56656/page-83
It's "fine", functional, but kind of feels "wooden", especially involving MC ( who passively goes along with whatever's thrown at him). Slow it down a bit, focus more/zoom in on character expressions ( with renders), use different cinematic angles to emphasize what you're trying to do with your scenes, try to get into "head" of characters.

Reactions: drooopy

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you don't like how the MC can react, just ignore the game it's not for you.
So are people not allowed to leave negative reviews now? They are only allowed to comment if they want to say that they love a game, and it is forbidden for people to say "I don't like the game because X is not my thing"?

Getting feedback from players is pretty useful for a developer. Some developers are just trying to write their own fetish and do not care at all about commercial success. Other developers are trying to make a living off of their game and actually care what is popular

Anyways, personally I am liking the game so far. From some of the comments I expected MC to be an utter doormat and a shrimp. But he really isn't. More of a normal guy when these people wanted a Chad

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Liked the new update. Very funny watching the girls move all around so you get lots of nice angles of their assets during extended dialogue sequences. :D

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just found this gem. Ordinarily can't stand magic in stories. But with women like this...Holy SHIT! Ashley and Anna (and of course every other woman in the game)! :love:

The characters are enough to distract from the lack of writing in some parts. I do not quite understand why some of the discussions cannot relate to the MC. The guy has a magic dick and the hottest moms and sisters on the planet. Do you need to relate better to the MC? :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. Obviously, if you can't relate then there is no reason to continue reading. But did you see the girls?!?!

Reactions: drooopy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

If you want to download in 4k or 1080p:

I'll be doing one for Riley sometime in the next 2 weeks. Then I'll do another poll for the next character to get a bonus gallery.
For those of you unaware, along with new content in v5, I'm going to be revisiting a few scenes from the initial release. In particular, I'm looking at adding choices to both the Lilith doctor's office scene and the bathroom scene with Riley and River. I'm also going to be adjusting some of Lilith and Andrea's other dialog.
I'll include a changelog on which scenes have been adjusted and may offer a replay option so you can see the changes without having to replay all of version 1.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
very refreshing twist on the 'Magic Dick' line. sure everybody wants him... but subtly, and he's just too cool. does not come off as a horn dog or jerk. the girls 'grow' into their lust instead of being 'corrupted'. the game turns the stereo-type witch stigma into one of average 'magical beings'... this could be a game changer for the genre :unsure: :geek: :D

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

Unlocked

4K 1080p
I'll be doing one for Riley sometime in the next 2 weeks. Then I'll do another poll for the next character to get a bonus gallery.
For those of you unaware, along with new content in v5, I'm going to be revisiting a few scenes from the initial release. In particular, I'm looking at adding choices to both the Lilith doctor's office scene and the bathroom scene with Riley and River. I'm also going to be adjusting some of Lilith and Andrea's other dialog.
I'll include a changelog on which scenes have been adjusted and may offer a replay option so you can see the changes without having to replay all of version 1.
i found it distracting when Lilith was 'fidgeting' on the desk, like she expected to get a 'rise' from the MC... i waited.... but No action..

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Unlocked

4K 1080p
That "tattoo" on her back looks terrible it looks like someone smeared paint on her back the one on her arm looks fine though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That "tattoo" on her back looks terrible it looks like someone smeared paint on her back the one on her arm looks fine though.
Tattoos in general look disgusting and are degenerate. Even more disgusting is what they do to your body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in the specific you are right that the back tattoo does not look like a tattoo. I think it is because it is too clean. Real tattoos fade and you can sorta see the skin through them. This completely covers the back and hides the skin entirely. There is no blending effect

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes