2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

PW erosquad.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Andropinis

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Any cuckoldry scenes? Many other sites tagged this game with the cuckoldry / netori / rape tag.
As far as I know , there's no ntr content atm , unless one of the heroines have lovers , which im not certain because of mtl.

If i remember correctly, there is a plan for ntr content of this game , and I'm betting it has something to do with the thin ugly npc at the south of the village.

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That controller support, if you've built up a translation you might want to find your old _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and swap it with the new one...

The Coward's Treasure ~ Talon and the Sex Slaves ~ 1.21 with the Unity online auto translator -

Think the latest mentions possibly adding the NTR, maybe in mid May.

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
That controller support, if you've built up a translation you might want to find your old _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and swap it with the new one...

The Coward's Treasure ~ Talon and the Sex Slaves ~ 1.21 with the Unity online auto translator - Workupload

Think the latest mentions possibly adding the NTR, maybe in mid May.
Is there any cheat in it? for example a modifier for money

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any cheat in it? for example a modifier for money
No just the online auto translator. I could be wrong, but I don't think that plug-in (if it's the one I think it is) is out for the experimental BepInEx 6 this now needs. There's probably .

Reactions: Courier_Young

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019
I tried to install cheat engine, but cant do it because there some virus problem..
Anyone know others programs like cheat engine? never liked it..

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Can someone make a decensor patch of this game since it's made by Unity engine?I mean,this is technically possible,right?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes