Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
So I saw the netori tag on this game at Hentaibedta , anyone know how to trigger it? I have my suspicion that it has something to do with the creepy dude south of the village. Thanks in advance. (I'm hoping it's all gonna be 4 of the heroines)

Andropinis

Oct 6, 2019
So I saw the netori tag on this game at Hentaibedta , anyone know how to trigger it? I have my suspicion that it has something to do with the creepy dude south of the village. Thanks in advance. (I'm hoping it's all gonna be 4 of the heroines)
I think it's going to be added later

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I see.

Any guide /walkthrough on how to progress the story of the game? I just finished getting all the heroes to my party at day 120 and I got no idea what else im suppose to do. At this point , I'm just grinding to max lvl.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
March 05, 2022
Version 1.18
Fixed some bugs and typographical errors

February 28, 2022
Version 1.17
Bug fix
Some function adjustment

February 25, 2022
Version 1.16
Fixed some bugs
Easy difficulty added
Content addition

February 24, 2022
Version 1.15
Bug fix

February 23, 2022
Version 1.14
Bug fix.
Added key config function.
Content addition

i didn't have time to slap on a MTL (i will do this later or on sunday)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
closeopenbrutal
I have the same question as you. I'm already on the 196th day, but I didn't understand how to finish the game ((
Ok , after some digging in a japanese ero-guide blog , Game will end on day 500 (final boss invasion event), and I think you gotta get all the heroes for it to trigger. This game ..... is too grindy even in easy mode, which I think should be the normal mode.

And since there's only the aphrodisiac scenes ,it's not really worth playing atm. I'll just focus on finishing Evenicle 2 , which I'm enjoying rn.

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Ok , after some digging in a japanese ero-guide blog , Game will end on day 500 (final boss invasion event), and I think you gotta get all the heroes for it to trigger. This game ..... is too grindy even in easy mode, which I think should be the normal mode.

And since there's only the aphrodisiac scenes ,it's not really worth playing atm. I'll just focus on finishing Evenicle 2 , which I'm enjoying rn.
Thanks for the information. 5 0 0 days HOLY SHIT!

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
March 05, 2022
Version 1.18
Fixed some bugs and typographical errors

February 28, 2022
Version 1.17
Bug fix
Some function adjustment

February 25, 2022
Version 1.16
Fixed some bugs
Easy difficulty added
Content addition

February 24, 2022
Version 1.15
Bug fix

February 23, 2022
Version 1.14
Bug fix.
Added key config function.
Content addition

i didn't have time to slap on a MTL (i will do this later or on sunday)
nice one mate

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Pretty fun!
Anyone know what these items are (Vacuum, Laxative, Numbness)? Do they reduce hp? why?
I think at least one girl needs to lose in battle to reduce her ego before you can go ahead and "recruit" her.
Though I havent experimented or doublechecked enough to say for certain.

I managed to "recruit" her.

She kept saying stuff about being strong and me being weak etc.
So I made her fall in battle, got the choice to flee like a coward, or stay.
I chose to stay and finished the level.
She warmed up to me a bit, but asking her once wasn't enough.
The next trip I maxed her affection/reliability.
And she accepted next time i asked.

I think the requirements for her is to be defeated in battle and you finishing the fight that she failed to finish.
And then either talking to her twice OR maxing out reliability with the group, one of the two.

It can be hard to make her fall in battle due to her OP attacks and leveling, but using poisons will make it easier.
You need to clear some dept to get more and better options in the store and get better poisons.
You can use poisons right after the strategy meetings, instead of clicking next, you walk around and talk/poison them.
Poisons shaves off a % of the person's hitpoints, making it easier.
Other potential advantages of having your party lose are:

1. Quick sizable boost to reliability with the group by beating the rest of the stage by yourself (though grinding normally usually also gets the job done).
  2. Defeated adventurers drop loot (but it usually don't amount to all that much, so its questionable if you would be able to recoup the cost of any poison you decided to use).
  3. Extra XP by beating the monsters yourself (but you can always just do a run with your personal party/solo, if you want massive xp).
All in all, you probably not gonna use it much except to win over girls when/if needed.
It's difficult to justify the time/cost spent on it for anything else. Defeats tend to be very... boring in this game.

Helba

May 28, 2019
im on day 21 and still level one been recruited samurai bro and done a couple of low level forest ruins as my own team but still level one is there a process to leveling up im unaware of
Also what do the tool upgrade do (faster harvest, More harvested or better quality harvest?)

Last edited:

iwaramunya1

Mar 7, 2021
Can anyone explain what the requirement to recruit?
Is it only maxing reliability on party or some more (like need to give gift x times etc?)
Thanks

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
Can anyone explain what the requirement to recruit?
Is it only maxing reliability on party or some more (like need to give gift x times etc?)
Thanks
There's a guide in the main folder, but it's Japanese.
Name--> required trust. (Names borrowed from post #92 in this thread by Denchik12312 about the gifts.)
If you you can't recruit at the appropriate trust level, it may help to get the person killed in a mission and then win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes