Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
I used the save. 3 day above and have recruited the ninja girl. Now I'm trying to invite the dragon girl to my house but she has refused like this twice. Can anyone help with this issue? Refuse.png

Last edited:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I used the save. 3 day above and have recruited the ninja girl. Now I'm trying to invite the dragon girl to my house but she has refused like this twice. Can anyone help with this issue? View attachment 1669792
I managed to "recruit" her.

She kept saying stuff about being strong and me being weak etc.
So I made her fall in battle, got the choice to flee like a coward, or stay.
I chose to stay and finished the level.
She warmed up to me a bit, but asking her once wasn't enough.
The next trip I maxed her affection/reliability.
And she accepted next time i asked.

I think the requirements for her is to be defeated in battle and you finishing the fight that she failed to finish.
And then either talking to her twice OR maxing out reliability with the group, one of the two.

It can be hard to make her fall in battle due to her OP attacks and leveling, but using poisons will make it easier.
You need to clear some dept to get more and better options in the store and get better poisons.
You can use poisons right after the strategy meetings, instead of clicking next, you walk around and talk/poison them.
Poisons shaves off a % of the person's hitpoints, making it easier.

Edit:
I also used version 1.04, that i downloaded from . Not version 1.02 that seems to be the ones currently linked(?)
Heres the download links (to save you all the popups/redirects):

password = hentaibedta

Since i havent downloaded the 1.02 from this site, i cant say how they compare. If this version is the better one, then maybe it can replace the frontpage.
Up to whoever to decide i guess. Hope its useful.

...Edit edit: seems there are some better versions posted on the previous page, should probably ignore the version i posted, probably. Though i dont know if the exploit i posted below works on those versions or not, only one way to find that one out...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ⱮìꝈąղ

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I also found an exploit:
At the shop, when you transform 3 lower grade material into 1 higher grade material, it removes 3 lower grade materials.
If have 15 lower grade materials and tell it to transfrom 5 at once, it will STILL ONLY remove 3 lower grade materals, while giving you 5 higher grade materials.
No matter how many you tell it to transform at once, it will ONLY ever remove 3 materials.

If you grind/cheat lower grade materials, you can exploit this so hard you will never have to worry about materials/money ever again.

Reactions: DDDD6

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
how do you use auto translator?

im trying to use Reipatcher from Xunity ver 5

and no matter what i do, it doesnt translate anything at all

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
i notice that there isnt any AutoTranslator folder created after i installed reipatcher

already tried to use admin mode when i install it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Grab , think you want the 32Bit (x86) one for this game. Extract it to the game folder where the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Run the game quickly and if everything's working right some new folders should be generated in the BepInEx folder. Go grab extract it to the same place so the BepInEx folders combine, start the game and it should be done. Go to the options menu and you should see it in action.

Edit - Important! A change to the game somewhere between the 1.13 and 1.16 versions now means you need instead of 5 and the IL2CPP version of the translator to go with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoublePenis

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
followed the instructions.

and this is what happened.

if i download unity games here with prebuild autotranslator it works fine.

still not working if it try to install it myself

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
followed the instructions and this is what happened.
Try getting rid of the extra two folders, so Hero Legend 1.16 is it. The file address is a bit long and sometimes the Japanese will stop it from working.

Reactions: chokosi

chokosi

Aug 8, 2017
tried it and still nothing.

i even disabled anti-virus when installing and running

ill wait for someone to upload 1.16 with autotranslator i guess.

thanks for helping

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
tried it and still nothing...
I see what's wrong they've change the game to IL2CPP, you need the experimental not 5. Didn't notice as after trying 1.13 I was waiting for the controller support... So the same as all the above but with 6.

Reactions: chokosi
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes