Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Found v1.05 on svscomics, . Your savefile from the trial/bugged version will be automatically found by the newer version. Padre Jesus's gallery unlocker also works with v1.05.

Edit: Hold up, after 41 days I again got the "Thanks for playing the trial version" bug. So I checked the dev's blog! He seems to be doing a lot of bug fixes, so maybe wait until someone uploads 1.07. Or wait until the dev adds in more of the features he has planned. Or just use the gallery unlocker and give this game a pass since it's mostly grinding.

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
weapon improvement for MC bugs if you make 11 improvement and when you enter the dungeon you can’t do anything and you have to start from the beginning. Also, after adding three leaf to the team and upgrading her weapons to 10, it is also bugged. so awful

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Found v1.05 on svscomics, . Your savefile from the trial/bugged version will be automatically found by the newer version. Padre Jesus's gallery unlocker also works with v1.05.

Edit: Hold up, after 41 days I again got the "Thanks for playing the trial version" bug. So I checked the dev's blog! He seems to be doing a lot of bug fixes, so maybe wait until someone uploads 1.07. Or wait until the dev adds in more of the features he has planned. Or just use the gallery unlocker and give this game a pass since it's mostly grinding.
Gallery Unlock will work, but new content on the game will not.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
For anyone trying to actually play and not just full/save cheat

Basic gist of the gameloop is

1. You only get EXP for kill shotting enemies. The more grunts/other party members die the more money you will make + you can sell their equipment. This means you basically want to play as scummy as possible. Kill steal, let as many people as possible die before killing the boss.

2. Girls/Unique male squad leaders gain affection when you complete a mission, if the squad leader dies (And a certain % of the grunts are dead) and you finish the mission for them you get even more affection. Certain girls unlock extra dialogue at higher affection, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be any reason not to immediately invite them to your house. Squad leaders you recruit get replaced in the quest menu by generics so you won't get locked out of making money that way.

3. Do NOT take NPC squads to maps that they stomp. Every time you clear a map the squad you're in gets EXP that raises THEIR level but not yours. This means that you can hypothetically overlevel the squad you're trying to screw over and have to spend even more time grinding. If you just need to loot deploy on the map solo or with squad members if you've recruited any.

3a. Because of this, once you recruit the Ninja (First girl) and Samurai guy it's not a bad idea to start deploying with your own squad and selling drops to make money instead at least until you can access and beat the 1st mountain stage (Both the Dragon girl and Fiona stand no chance on this map so you'll need to be strong enough to do it mostly yourself). All enemies killed by members of YOUR squad give you exp + their drops unlike squads led by the NPCs. Obviously make sure you have upgraded your gear and the gear of your unique party members before you sell drops.

4. Starting with Fiona (The instructor with massive boobs) you'll need to gift the squad leader a few times to be allowed into their party. There's usually a level requirement too.

5. The Dragon Chieftain daughter is stronger than her squad level indicates because of her massive AoE spam and HP regen. Don't bother partying with her until the Mountains or Late Forest stages (15+) because she'll just stomp them by herself.

6. You need to repay a certain % of your debt at the shop (Second to last option) before you're allowed to buy better stuff or upgrade beyond level 3.

If you're having trouble in combat most enemies can be defeated by either Dash Poke -> Roll away or being about 3-4 character spaces away from an enemy and then basically whiffing the air with your combo until you do the final (Spin) part. You can effectively kite enemies like this as long as they're not fast or ranged.

Also, 6 rooms but only 4 girls - are they planning on adding more? It's weird that you can't just visit their rooms to H them more after recruiting them too.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
If you're having trouble in combat most enemies can be defeated by either Dash Poke -> Roll away or being about 3-4 character spaces away from an enemy and then basically whiffing the air with your combo until you do the final (Spin) part. You can effectively kite enemies like this as long as they're not fast or ranged.
I found it more effective hold the attack button, wait until the enemies trudge in range, release the charge attack (spin move), then roll away. If you time your button presses right you can also follow-up with an unlimited number of spin attacks to plow though low-level mobs or stunlock certain stronger enemies.

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
In case anyone else is Google MTL-phobic, I found a way to make 1.09 use DeepL instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe common knowledge that all skilled PC users know, but I didn't so someone else may benefit, too.

EDIT: I tried it out for a while, and it's mostly better, but it still tries too hard to translate names, etc. No where near perfect, but I'm enjoying slightly poetic English.

Last edited:
Reactions: fregreger

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Lets try again as the game updated since last night, twice. If you already have a decent amount of translation saved from playing find your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and swap it with the new one...

The Coward's Treasure - Talon and the Sex Slaves 1.11 with the Unity auto translator -

If the auto translator isn't working for you it's probably getting blocked from connecting to the internet, or maybe it doesn't like the game folders file address. This auto translator should be able to be moved to any new version.

As Blankat said right above you can change the translation source, and language too. Personally I don't like the slower speed or that name thing, so stick with google. But it's a simple little ini edit to try it.

Andropinis

Oct 6, 2019
What's the deal with the NPC called Masquerade? He appears at the bottom of the town, and says something about a woman (the MTL doesn't help me at all). I think is important because he has a portrait.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Today's update, auto translator things above. And the translated to give some idea of what the little...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Coward's Treasure - Talon and the Sex Slaves 1.13 with the Unity auto translator -

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes