SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The release today is tagged "BETA" still, because of this comment saying this might not be the final version (of Chapter 5 I assume). It is indeed a "new version" of Chapter 5 regardless that was posted.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
new content ?

is there new content ?!
It says on their

This might not be final final version, as unlike in previous releases I didn't have the opportunity to test more the new content, so maybe some patchfix incoming. Also, as mentioned before, there eventually will be Arc I release with more images/animations/features :)

Reactions: angelm1ke

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just played , i dont see any new content
There is a post about bugged downloads and have been removed (Chapter 5 links). Someone said they restarted and seen new content, no clue if that was from bugged saves, they also may not have played the BETA.

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022
it seems as if the links arent fully working bc it says the file is higher than what it actually was

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
do yk where the new contents are actually at ?!
No, I have yet to play it, just came out like 8 hours ago, haven't found the time, I was giving information on the release log, and what the dev said.

Also said someone couldn't get new content without restarting, again don't know if that was bad saves or what. I did notice all the download links are removed on Patreon, seems messed up.

I also seen that in the Chapter 5 beta said routes were not implemented yet and will be added on the fly, not exactly sure on that part. Maybe that's what got added to the new release?

Sorry can't be or more help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
The compressed version gives the error below. Reinstalled. Same error. Installed UNcompressed with no problem.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The compressed version gives the error below. Reinstalled. Same error. Installed UNcompressed with no problem.
Are you using this version, Chapter 5 BETA that's from January 9th? Note The one in the OP is labeled BETA but it's the actual Chapter 5 release, it's a different version as it released a few hours ago. I have no idea if the old version had the same thing as it's no longer in the OP. You can click ignore and will continue.

The new version is being compressed, should be out soon, then can test and see if the same thing happens.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Are you using this version, Chapter 5 BETA that's from January 9th? Note The one in the OP is labeled BETA but it's the actual Chapter 5 release, it's a different version as it released a few hours ago. I have no idea if the old version had the same thing as it's no longer in the OP. You can click ignore and will continue.

The new version is being compressed, should be out soon, then can test and see if the same thing happens.
It's cool. Playing the full-sized game. Thx though.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes