Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
So I've played and... I haven't noticed any particular change. Still no animations... So if you played beta you can skip this one and wait for... final final?

Game is excellent btw.

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
There are new routes in the new release stemming from party scene, depending on actions taken during the game as well as state of relationship. And a couple of animations. Also, a new link on their Patreon for PC.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played different routes on the "goodbye" party but i haven't found anything about sharing/cuckold scenes… so there is nothing about it in the Chapter 5?

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I have played different routes on the "goodbye" party but i haven't found anything about sharing/cuckold scenes… so there is nothing about it in the Chapter 5?
Don't want to give spoilers, but if you keep your panties on, the Carlos route has 2 variations based on whether you showed selfie or not, and those have variations based on your relationship with Carlos.

Reactions: fabulous007

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Don't want to give spoilers, but if you keep your panties on, the Carlos route has 2 variations based on whether you showed selfie or not, and those have variations based on your relationship with Carlos.
So if there is a sharing/cuckold scene, what choices i have to do at the party?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No sharing scene, per se. Different versions of time alone with Carlos if you leave panties on (take 2 shots).
Ah ok, then i have already seen the two outcomes… if Alice is bold and strip, then Carlos later fuck her with an optional creampie, in the other scenario instead Carlos will get only a blowjob.
Obviously i have choosen the fucking with the creampie… in both scenarios (if the sharing route is active) Alice during the travel to the motel thinks that Dave could agree to see her get fucked by another man, but him was not at the party, so it's cheating and Alice feels guilty.

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Ah ok, then i have already seen the two outcomes… if Alice is bold and strip, then Carlos later fuck her with an optional creampie, in the other scenario instead Carlos will get only a blowjob.
Obviously i have choosen the fucking with the creampie… in both scenarios (if the sharing route is active) Alice during the travel to the motel thinks that Dave could agree to see her get fucked by another man, but him was not at the party, so it's cheating and Alice feels guilty.
There are more on the "keep the panties" routes, based on how relationship with Carlos is at that point.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by SteelyDan14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 197 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Don't know why they won't put me on the OP, but my android port is updated.

Reactions: G0DZillA

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are more on the "keep the panties" routes, based on how relationship with Carlos is at that point.
And what are the other routes/scene variations? I have seen only the blowjob scene with "keep the panties", the relationship with Carlos was high (7 if i don't remove the panties, and 9 if i remove them)

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
how do i get to carlos scene
i dont know why buteven after choosing different options i cant get the scene
help anyone?

Zhuang Zi Hu Die

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
how do i get to carlos scene
i dont know why buteven after choosing different options i cant get the scene
help anyone?
There are 2 variations - 1 shows if you show selfie and keep panties on, 1 shows if you don't show selfie and keep panties on. What happens during those paths is determined by how high the wild score is mostly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are 2 variations - 1 shows if you show selfie and keep panties on, 1 shows if you don't show selfie and keep panties on. What happens during those paths is determined by how high the wild score is mostly.
a slightly diff way of phrasing it - there's 4 variations total, and the main deciding var is number of shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rev33 and hash19
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes